1 (Poor)
45%141 Votes
Total Votes :: 312 Votes

marksteele

Diamond Founder: Aura Kingdom
marksteele
PostedSep 26, 2013 2:51 am
1 because of this email I just got

You recently received an email notifying you of a suspension of service of your Aeriagames.com account due to billing inactivity.

However since said account was active in game recently we have gone ahead and released the suspension of the account.

Please follow these steps to request a password reset:
Go to the Aeria Games Website @ http://www.aeriagames.com/
Click the "Login" button located in the upper right hand side of the screen.
Next click the "Forgot Password?" link that is right above the login button.
Supply your email address and press send, this will send a new email and allow you to reset your password.
(NOTE: Only valid emails will work AND the email must be associated with the account you are trying to retrieve. Also do not use the same password as the one you had before the reset!)

Please feel free to contact us at the link below if you have any further questions or concerns.

1. I haven't been active in game recently
2. since when is billing inactivity bannable?
3. I NEVER GOT AN EMAIL NOTIFYING ME OF A SUSPENSION OF SERVICE
4. I'm logged into this account right now
5. I never changed my password
6. This ugly thing

*smacks aeria* I WANTZ MY AP -_-

edit:

so I had to change my password when I went to the billing page Razz

Oh look,

Advertisement

splasher__

Rank 5.1
splasher__
PostedSep 26, 2013 6:30 am
Same happened to me, thought I was banned for duping... but nope.

revan777

Rank 1
revan777
PostedSep 26, 2013 10:52 am
aeria is awesome. tHey carE about pLayers so much. People that think otherwise don't know what's up. they Must be doing somEthing wRong. Yep, nothing sUspicious here or aNything...

I would never vote 1! 5 for life!

Brought to you via boredom

marksteele

Diamond Founder: Aura Kingdom
marksteele
PostedSep 26, 2013 11:00 am
splasher__ wrote:
Same happened to me, thought I was banned for duping... but nope.  

nah see you got su"spend"ed for not spending enough on their free to play games Razz

hsilk

Rank 0
PostedSep 27, 2013 12:04 am
voted 1 for Shaiya

killing the game with bugs unfixed, glitches, bad content and now a temporary ban for not spending AP

keep milking the few ppl that still spend real money seems to be the policy here

Lyyrian

Rank 5
Lyyrian
木ノ葉隠れの里, Konohagakure no Sato United States
PostedSep 27, 2013 3:37 am
hsilk wrote:
voted 1 for Shaiya

killing the game with bugs unfixed, glitches, bad content and now a temporary ban for not spending AP

keep milking the few ppl that still spend real money seems to be the policy here  

Temp bans on AP spending can be resolved by sending a ticket to billing, though it may take 72 hours give or tak for them to get back to you. If it takes longer you can ask a GS from Shaiya or a forum mod to forward the ticket.

PeachieBoo

Rank 4
PeachieBoo
PostedSep 27, 2013 3:54 am
Lyyrian wrote:
hsilk wrote:
voted 1 for Shaiya

Temp bans on AP spending can be resolved by sending a ticket to billing, though it may take 72 hours give or tak for them to get back to you. If it takes longer you can ask a GS from Shaiya or a forum mod to forward the ticket.  

Pretty sure they're referring to the Account Suspensions that has been put on a lot of accounts recently, with the stated reason "Billing Inactivity."

Lyyrian

Rank 5
Lyyrian
木ノ葉隠れの里, Konohagakure no Sato United States
PostedSep 27, 2013 3:59 am
PeachieBoo wrote:

Pretty sure they're referring to the Account Suspensions that has been put on a lot of accounts recently, with the stated reason "Billing Inactivity."  

Nods, a few have stated as such, but only way to send a ticket to resolve it with billing. Despite how I may feel on a few things, even I can not commit to much. Catch-22 of any GS tags. We can but can not comment unless behind closed doors with somethings....

PeachieBoo

Rank 4
PeachieBoo
PostedSep 27, 2013 4:12 am
Lyyrian wrote:
PeachieBoo wrote:

Nods, a few have stated as such, but only way to send a ticket to resolve it with billing. Despite how I may feel on a few things, even I can not commit to much. Catch-22 of any GS tags. We can but can not comment unless behind closed doors with somethings....  

If it was only as easy as a ticket though. I know several people who's having issues reclaiming their suspended accounts because the information isn't always as easy to remember when it's an alternative account.

I don't know if that catch is game specific, but there's nothing wrong with being honest, with or without tags. Negative feedback is still feedback and if forwarded constructively, it can help situations improve~ From what I've seen on the Aeria games I play, GSes aren't restricted from showing disagreement with Aeria's decisions. Some are even rather vocal and blunt about it.

splasher__

Rank 5.1
splasher__
PostedSep 27, 2013 4:37 am
I just trolled them and got my account back over night...