12%40 Votes
1 (Poor)
45%141 Votes
Total Votes :: 312 Votes

slaughterboy70

Rank 0
PostedSep 24, 2013 1:41 pm

os shaiya

you don`t seem to listen to what the players want at all.
Advertisement

PoolHooss

GameSage: Eden Eternal
PoolHooss
PostedSep 24, 2013 2:07 pm
I gave a 4 this month, but maybe because I'm generous often.
My rating is solely based on Eden Eternal.

The fix for the gold duping was unique, but as others said, it could've arrived sooner. By then the economy got extremely out of control. While the gold wipe was a bold move (I even suggested it as a joke, didn't see it coming) many players have raged, quit, moved to Diamond, or stayed in EE and deliberately continue to sell at inflated prices. Reasons for all this was because some players returned to their characters to find absolutely NO gold left..and these were avid AP spenders. Some had amounts that were questionably far lower than their expectations for a "wipe that replaces the exploited gold with its former average price." If this didn't anger players, what did was that some players were unscathed..and were profiters from the exploit. That SHOULDN'T be the case. Even worse was that some players were reported to have not been permanently banned, even though they were confirmed to be dupers. They're even part of the playerbase that's deliberately inflating prices currently. The playerbase isn't stupid...and we still hope that this method will work over time, because right now it doesn't seem to be improving, but worsening.

Reason I put 4 however is because the way I see it, economy is controlled by both playerbase and Aeria, keeping things balanced. And the sequence went like this:

Playerbase started hyperinflating prices (an imbalance) --> Aeria fixed the bug and wiped gold (gold wipe was an imbalance to counteract playerbase, but also a balance attempt to restore value) --> Player reaction (TBA)

The playerbase is NOT wholly discouraging OP prices, and therefore are the ones now responsible for things getting worse. And originally, the playerbase was at fault for duping and inflating, so my blame is pinned to the players at their passivity to the issue.

//end logic rant

doc09

Rank 4
doc09
PostedSep 24, 2013 4:03 pm
Nornkitty wrote:
Gave a 2. This past status report on LO really deflated all the excitement from the community and now that forum section is becoming barren yet AGAIN. I understand that X-legends beat Cykan to the punch with AK but it just was the worst time for it to happen to LO.

I understand everything between the two games, the work that was involved and still is involved with both games etc..It's just that the waiting for LO for a few years now has made a lot of people in the community jaded once again. It is nice to have something new to play and try while waiting for LO to be released and I am really hoping it is sooner than later.  

@everyone whose QQ'ing about LO being put off

The reason behind AK getting more attention than LO right now is purely because LO has had so many issues lately and that AK is getting further along than LO is. LO has gone through, what, 2 alpha's so far? Along with that, Cyken took the game off of X-Legend, then decided to revamp the game which caused for a bunch of bugs and issues that they had to go through and fix, which made it take even longer.

X-Legend has a good track record of letting out their games in a timely manor and without many issues. Keeping that in mind, Aeria found it better to go for AK first because of that, which i don't blame them one bit. If you look at it from a business stand-point, would you rather put a game out that's had a bunch of issues in the past that's taken so long to release to the public, or a game that's going along smoothly and can be put out into the community then and there?

Realistically, LO will have to wait until AK goes into commercial, which once OB comes, it would up to 2 months, and with how Eden Eternal went, it could be less.

Aimrys

Rank 1
Aimrys
PostedSep 24, 2013 4:19 pm
I'm giving AeriaGames a 4 this time. Yes, the recent Lime Odyssey status report was a bit disappointing, but the progressing being made with Aura Kingdom is making up for it, I believe.

TreishaSempai

Rank 4
TreishaSempai
PostedSep 24, 2013 4:25 pm
Grand Fantasia got hit with a recent gold exploit that was done by a very small percentage of the population, yet resulted in quite a few innocent players losing every gold they had on every character. 1 is too high of a rating for you, so I'm not even bothering to vote.

For everyone that had expectations of Aeria improving their policies, Aeria just threw those expectations out a window into a fire made by burning an orphanage to the ground.

Ciega.

Rank 4
Ciega.
PostedSep 24, 2013 5:48 pm
Above.

People who had nothing to do with the exploit lost their gold. And they aren't getting refunded. Lol.

Nice job guys. Really.

Sincerely, The Blind Goddess of Music.

phatelol

Rank 0
PostedSep 24, 2013 6:15 pm

Game_Rage

Rank 0
Game_Rage
PostedSep 25, 2013 7:40 am
Uno

Since its a force of habit and because I doubt much has changed~

Back to obscurity.

spacefire11

Rank 5.1
spacefire11
PostedSep 25, 2013 8:27 am
m4a1mk3power wrote:
As a casual ava player I will give you 3

If I was more active I would go back down to 1 as the hacking side has not been improved at all in game and once again it's not possible to play a game without a hacker coming and wrecking the game.

When will real action be taken and not just temp fixes that last days.

You need to find a real fix not this BS that you always do just to make it better for 2 days then back to having hackers run your game.  
3 weeks .... how did u get it till 2 days?

Ryan_SF

Rank 5
Ryan_SF
PostedSep 25, 2013 12:16 pm
Gave you a 3 because this months update on Soldier Front has been pretty decent, bug fixes that for once don't create more bugs. Pretty good content wise too and the new Product Manager is getting much better at Bonus Ladders/Tiers. Mr. Green