1 (Poor)
45%141 Votes
Total Votes :: 312 Votes

joshualor3

Rank 0
joshualor3
PostedSep 24, 2013 7:50 am

Rate

Well here's some personal feedback that I went through the game.

Positive: This game was a awesome experience knowing that there's a current currency and there were man ways to get it.

Game had a real life like economy
Many interesting and fun players

Negative: I find it hard to believe that in three days the game currency was destroyed by gold sellers, and though today you guys have stated a emergency maintenance it took you guys a long while to handle this situation. I understand that this is a new situation and you guys had to be delicate, but considering the damage on the economy it's very harsh. This economy at the moment reminds me of the great depression. I believe that to save this game economy you guys are gonna have to do better promo then what you have now.
Advertisement

csv16

Rank 0
PostedSep 24, 2013 10:26 am

I give 3

* I give 3 because in-game service is really helpful, but..
If I wanna know how long it could take till game is opened again, then GS tells me 1 hour more, 2 hours later I ask again, but still same answer.
* Forum service would be better.
* You should tell atleast one day before server is going down. That would be Great.
* Thanks for your attention! Smile

brenin_llwyd

Rank 3
PostedSep 24, 2013 10:45 am
3. Because you prioritized AK over LO.

Xenia1698

Rank 0
Xenia1698
PostedSep 24, 2013 10:57 am   Last edited by Xenia1698 on Sep 24, 2013 11:15 am. Edited 1 time in total

Unsatisfactory

Frustrated Shaiya OS Player

First of all while I congradulate you all for helping me get my account back after a course of a week by no fault of my own that my account was compromised for it was an error in YOUR database. I finally come on to play one of my favorite games and let me just say whoever's idea it was to merge 4 extremely busy servers into one must have had a bit too much in his cup...The lag is horrendous, one of my characters is stuck in the ah because of the massive lag, either i get stuck trying to run out or your client crashes and no its not my computer because i can play far more demanding games than shaiya on my comp at full graphics settings and have no issues what so ever. Maybe for places like AH, main cities (well all of them now really) apulune and as well as pvp maps. we should have...i don't know INSTANCES like the rest of the gaming universe has. trying to cram at close to 500+ people into one instance is unreal.

its time for a change up in the powers that be as far as I'm concerned.

Sykiu

Rank 3
Sykiu
PostedSep 24, 2013 11:07 am
Eden Eternal.

Giving it a 4. GMs are on SB almost everyday 12/7, The ticket response is fast and exact (In my case). Although I think they should work more on the GMs activity in-game, only see GMExia always in-game but never see the others on. GM presence in the game is essential

Quit

Nornkitty

Rank 2
Nornkitty
PostedSep 24, 2013 11:37 am
Gave a 2. This past status report on LO really deflated all the excitement from the community and now that forum section is becoming barren yet AGAIN. I understand that X-legends beat Cykan to the punch with AK but it just was the worst time for it to happen to LO.

I understand everything between the two games, the work that was involved and still is involved with both games etc..It's just that the waiting for LO for a few years now has made a lot of people in the community jaded once again. It is nice to have something new to play and try while waiting for LO to be released and I am really hoping it is sooner than later.

-Norn-

cmstache

Rank 3
cmstache
PostedSep 24, 2013 11:51 am
HellStormTitan wrote:
For DWO, imo, has had one of the best months ever in terms of Aeria's interaction with the game.

-Massive update containing a lot of gears, like 3-4 gear SETS compared to the usual 2 gear PIECES. And not just one update , but TWO, in the same month.

- GM HighCalibur's communication with the community. For a long time in DWO, we've felt like GMs just don't care or wanted to know us. Now HC is interacting with community probably more than OneShot did. Also his "Promo suggestion" thread is a great addition, Aeria is taking in consideration from the community, which is what we've wanted for a long time.

-Return of Showdowns. after so many months, we finally get Showdowns back, and not just a usual weekend lot either.....

-...Week long events. It started with Survival mode, playing all week long, some people didnt really like it, and even I, a player who loves SM, was eventually get bored of aswell becuase after a while, it does get boring. After that, with the return of Showdowns, we got a Week long sesion of them. Sure they started a little bumpy with incorrect times, but HC quickly fixed this issue, and it only effected 1 day out of the 7. My next point is also about Showdowns..

-Less Showdown Rooms!! Very Happy
Thank you, thank you, thank you. For a long time now, many players have requested aeria to have less showdown rooms, because people are farming rooms, and ruining the 12v12 experience for players who actually want to play Showdown properly. There are now half as many rooms now as their where before, which maybe, could be lessened a bit more because their are a few farm rooms. Overall though, I am very pleased with this decision, and if anyone sends you a ticket Aeria, complaining their aint enough Showdown rooms, Ignore Them!!!! they're just QQing because they cant farm, and have to play the game how it was meant to be played.

With all these good point, I wish to give this monthly rating a 5. However, their was a few problems aswell.

-The main one, Surprise Campaigns =0=.
I thought this was behind us, Aeria fixed this problem before, but now it happened again, twice. This week however, their hasnt been any surprise CPs, so Im hoping the problem has been fixed.

-Bugged gears. During the 1st update this month, their was a female gear that when a player aquired the gear, they would crash. And they couldnt get passed it either, because when they try to log in again, they get brought back to the battle report and face the gear again, which would crash them again. This problem was fixed a few days later though, so no real complaint here.

Their are probably a few other minor issues, but theyve all been/being taken care of.

This month has been a good month for DWO, and I hope it continues + gets better.

I give a 4 this month, hopefully a 5 next month.  

Also rated a 4 for pretty much the exact reasons. I wuld like to add though that patch notes were added for the first time since the scenario change (several months) and In over 2 years I can count them on one hand. That's extremely awesome. We really don't ask for much as a community (nothing unreasonable), just that we know what's going on and they the GMs know we exist. Hi-C has done GREAT this month. I'd like to give it a 5, but just can't. Considering though until recently I had to try hard to justify a low 3 I feel absolutely great to give them a solid 4. They are going above-and-beyond what is needed. I would like to see a bit of emphasis put on some basic ads, at least a Facebook ad here and there. While we did get some updates recently, the population is still a good deal lacking.

dougyfresh724

Rank 1
dougyfresh724
PostedSep 24, 2013 1:29 pm

how would you rate aeira games service

poor
i'll give it a 3, mostly negative things but they did save my a$$ once.
Wolf Team

Negative-
they don't review their AP sponsors, so when one doesn't pay out they say contact the sponsor not Aeria. Well when the sponsor doesn't ever reply I think there is a problem there. They should periodically review the sponsors in order for them to be on the web site. The way I see it they are like a sub contractor under you, and you got to keep them in order.

Problems with the online web malls, and tiered spenders as well,

Constant lag issues in game

Game forces a disconnect now when an item expires

Problems with some games not responding in game when trying to exit or going to different channels

Positive

When my account was hacked and my AP stolen they helped me get that back.

Do encourage reporting of hackers

Boozywench33

Rank 0
PostedSep 24, 2013 1:31 pm

shaiya

no rebate. PLH + mech lapis non tradable. stupid robots. extremely rude GM Ada as usual. would get a 1 if these were sorted

hamishmctavish

Rank 0
PostedSep 24, 2013 1:35 pm
New dungeon, ep7, no glitch fixes, all bad.