1 (Poor)
45%141 Votes
Total Votes :: 312 Votes

WoodPecker.

Rank 5
WoodPecker.
PostedSep 23, 2013 5:48 pm

rc

a 1, horrible as always. no point in telling you guys where to improve because no one ever listens either way.
gms on soldierfront could careless about soldierfront.

From Gus, With Love.
Advertisement

uH.TopSecret

Rank 4
uH.TopSecret
PostedSep 23, 2013 5:50 pm

Re: rc

WoodPecker. wrote:
a 1, horrible as always. no point in telling you guys where to improve because no one ever listens either way.
gms on soldierfront could careless about soldierfront.  

pointed.

divataroza

Rank 1
divataroza
PostedSep 23, 2013 5:54 pm
1 just because there is no "0" option.
Why?

A. RT #10449227 (for AGE team eyes only)
B. http://www.aeriagames.com/forums/en/viewtopic.php?t=2077739 and specifically this response http://www.aeriagames.com/forums/en/viewtopic.php?t=2077739#17173795
C. http://www.aeriagames.com/forums/en/viewtopic.php?t=2083061 Although the PM there says that "... each transaction will get specific attention by myself or a GM to verify whether or not the exchange included exploited items or gold and determine which items and how much gold should get deleted from that transaction." innocent players will still lose legitimately purchased items. If each transaction is dealt with strictly then there should be a solution that does not punish the victims.

ThatRevGuy

Rank 1
ThatRevGuy
PostedSep 23, 2013 6:03 pm

Due to failure of PM swapping GF EN's economy is being ruined with horrible clay rates, it should start going the route GF TW did, then I will purchase more AP c:

Also using scare tactics in the forums which contributed to turning part of the naive player base into a bunch of hack or cheating accusing vermin.

GS's are great, GM's are decent except for the scare tactics i mentioned but the Devs and PM's need replaced, I might even seriously apply for PM to help fix a game I love.

doc09

Rank 4
doc09
PostedSep 23, 2013 6:24 pm
HP.Lemon wrote:
(EE only, I'm not going to talk about AK when it's not even released yet, despite it being the only other game I have interest in.)

I do not like how the gold exploit found in EE took so long to be addressed. Whether they chose to roll back or to wipe gold by the time that it WAS addressed, the amount of damage had grown much higher - IMO, players would have left either way whether from loss of gold or from loss of time. In the time that it took, more damage had been done and at this point, as many end-game Sapphire players have quit, left for Diamond or been banned, I don't think that we can heal entirely from this incident.
I voted a 2, because the damage done from this incident really could have been minimized, and the solution, while good, was very flawed. Whether or not players had profited from the exploits or not, many have questioned the statement of "Legitimate merchants will retain only a portion of each transaction that involved this marked gold - approximately the average value of the items prior to gold inflation." (from here) However, I question this as well since I've seen players go down to very low amounts despite having sold items in the period that're normally worth much more even BEFORE gold inflation.  

Just reiterating this. This was really bad for EE, horrible choice imo that was made for Sapphire.

Formalitys

Rank 4
Formalitys
PostedSep 23, 2013 6:57 pm
How come I get logged out randomly?

Ciega.

Rank 4
Ciega.
PostedSep 23, 2013 7:20 pm
One.

"Beautify Evil. "

.TheLoudOne

Rank 2
PostedSep 23, 2013 7:33 pm
1 for Shaiya for the obvious... and also because Shaiya GMs/PMs (no specifics) break forum signature/avatar rules with abandon... and then when pointed out, the informational post is deleted.... and oversize siggy remains... seems like bad form to discipline someone for doing something against the rules, and then do that same thing yourself.

Ohh yeah, 1 for SB too... what a shame what you all did to that.

guiowner2

Rank 5
guiowner2
PostedSep 23, 2013 7:38 pm   Last edited by guiowner2 on Sep 25, 2013 4:11 pm. Edited 4 times in total
Game : Soldier Front
Score : 3

Positive :
  • The new Product Manager seems to care about the community and is doing a great push to further improve and get what we want/need. He also has done lots of changes regarding the Value/Rarity of items in the game which in my opinion was a needed move for the future of the economy in SF (as an ex-spender i think it's a great move Wink) Looking forward the future with that PM.
  • The gamesage support is really good regarding Events/Feedback/Help for the community. With Nationals starting they are taking care of the organisation of it and most of the GSs are active on a daily basis.
  • Weekly events well maintained with Fast Payouts and good support.

Negative :
  • Huge lack of support from the developper which is blocking the game to further improve. We are lacking what the game/community actually needs and that can only be pushed with the developper.
  • Communication regarding Updates/whats coming in USF seems to be lacking between Aeria and the developper, which leads to slow communication between the GMs and the community.
  • Hot Fix/Hack Definition Patches are slow to be implemented in the game and seems to be only included in Monthly Updates. We are left with hacks/bugs throughout the month (soung bug, Kick Function DCing players, etc...).

*I know it's not Aeria's Fault for the dev side just stating some lack in the game*

As a huge SF player, those things should be listed as priorities for SF. Looking forward to the future of this game Wink

[EDIT] Things are getting better thanks to that new Product Manager, September Update for SF was amazing and things are moving in the right direction

broken415

Rank 4
broken415
PostedSep 23, 2013 7:45 pm
You get a 3. Nice events for LO. Everything else is the same.

Retired