1 (Poor)
45%141 Votes
Total Votes :: 312 Votes

qawsar

Rank 5
qawsar
PostedSep 23, 2013 2:45 pm
blackdragon214 wrote:
Every single month Aeria get's negative feedback, tons of it yet you still guys are doing nothing about it.

What is the point of holding this feedback vote if you guys do not take note of anything said here. It actually seems that after every poll things get worse not better.... So yeah get yourselves together Aeria  

But I love the negative feed back, especially when they link back posts. Very Happy
Most of the time it doesn't even make much sense, or looks like it makes lots of sense till I read into it and understand how clueless a lot of people are.

But I could make a lot of negative points myself for Aeria, however the games that I care for atm, are not even released so I have no issues currently.

Advertisement

ashleyc1234

Rank 0
ashleyc1234
PostedSep 23, 2013 2:47 pm
Last time I voted a 3, but now honestly, I vote with a 2. For a a little bit it seemed like the service was getting better, but now seems to be slipping all over again. I am in the same boat to what my fellow LC players have stated. I agree with every word. The lack of things being done to those who cheat and actually continue to do so, and I'm not talking about the recently "duped" bug. The bug getting fixed is a plus, I will give you guys that, and a thanks for the upcoming fix and I thank PM_Adorkable for not keeping us in the dark. I would guess that's where my 2 would come from and it not being a 1 this time Smile

It does seem that sometimes things being said and suggested do get ignored. I understand that not everything can be heard and not everything we ask is possible. But I ask that the problems don't be pushed aside so quickly/for so long that it ends up messing up everyone on the game instead of just a few players. Now knowing that they GMs knew of this bug and didn't try to fix it sooner, may have put a lot of innocent players at risk to losing their stuff. Which in my opinion could have been avoided if actions were taken sooner. In the future, it'd be nice to have more quicker actions.

I hope for a brighter future, and I hope LC stays alive for as long as possible.

LichDemon

Rank 3
LichDemon
PostedSep 23, 2013 3:10 pm   Last edited by LichDemon on Sep 26, 2013 4:48 am. Edited 1 time in total
Now I know you've been having a hard time lately with in game economy problems...now don't get me wrong, I care about it as much as the next guy sleeping in cardboard box behind a subsidiary of a famous fast food brand. See, the reason people don't like this place is not only the grime and dirt that has filled up your RT queues, bug sections and general discussions. No, no, no! Their will to play has been smothered by a constant seizures the website is having. Now don't get me wrong, although it is endearing and it gives this place a certain charm and appeal words cannot express, it's been known to irritate and drive more the a few individuals mad.
In the end, sunshine, whatever hyperactive 4 year olds with ADHD and Alzheimer's maintain your website need to be spanked because they're doing one crap of a job.

itst

Rank 4
itst
PostedSep 23, 2013 3:40 pm
5 for GM HiC, still a 1 for Aeria.

OH THE LIES!!!

HunniiBear

Rank 4
HunniiBear
PostedSep 23, 2013 3:43 pm
3 for me~

● Not having many problems with any of the games I'm currently playing here.
● Most of the GS's I see around nowadays for GF are way better than the ones from before imo.
● Customer service could be better, and bring back CSS coding pliss.

c:

AznMaggot

Rank 4
AznMaggot
PostedSep 23, 2013 4:34 pm
1. AvA still timed guns.. and the itemmall&tiered spenders makes me cry.

PeachieBoo

Rank 4
PeachieBoo
PostedSep 23, 2013 4:45 pm
4~

I honestly don't have much to complain about, cept the economy on GF kinda sucks for most people, personally I don't think it matters much to me so.

iWatchUSleepV59

Rank 3
PostedSep 23, 2013 5:22 pm
Well most AVA forumers aren't getting ragebanned anymore, so that's good.

Public hacks have been updated so the hackwave will be back in a couple of days, that's bad.
AVA is still being hosted by Aeria, that's also bad. I could go into detail with this but what's the point.
Feedback polls are still getting posted even though nothing ever gets done, that's also bad.
So I guess I'll give another 1 (more 1s could be incoming, depends on certain GMs' mood)

HP.Lemon

Rank 2
HP.Lemon
PostedSep 23, 2013 5:25 pm
(EE only, I'm not going to talk about AK when it's not even released yet, despite it being the only other game I have interest in.)

I do not like how the gold exploit found in EE took so long to be addressed. Whether they chose to roll back or to wipe gold by the time that it WAS addressed, the amount of damage had grown much higher - IMO, players would have left either way whether from loss of gold or from loss of time. In the time that it took, more damage had been done and at this point, as many end-game Sapphire players have quit, left for Diamond or been banned, I don't think that we can heal entirely from this incident.
I voted a 2, because the damage done from this incident really could have been minimized, and the solution, while good, was very flawed. Whether or not players had profited from the exploits or not, many have questioned the statement of "Legitimate merchants will retain only a portion of each transaction that involved this marked gold - approximately the average value of the items prior to gold inflation." (from here) However, I question this as well since I've seen players go down to very low amounts despite having sold items in the period that're normally worth much more even BEFORE gold inflation.

strobava

Rank 5
strobava
PostedSep 23, 2013 5:31 pm
I gave DWO a 3.
The good
the return of SD's
After an absence show downs have returned and there fun.
At first the times were wonked(2 in the morning)but that has been fixed.
GS drawing contest.
This was a lot of fun and I look forward to it again in the future.
asking for promotion ideas
this is a really good way to get in touch with the gamers.
GM's and GS
for the most part there doing a really good job.Resolving issues with the bugged gear,getting SD's on track,trying to keep us happy(even though we can be unhappy,and a rowdy bunch who is never satisfied)

Now the bad:
bigza
is a scammer
why is he unbanned?only Mr.owl and the GM's know..... but here he is again right back in the saddle,right back to trying to scam some one else.So am I supposed to work on busting him again?(along with all the other people who took the time out of there lives to take action)Or spend all my time trying to warn every one?(sigh.)
also the gold sellers scammers,please start warning every one in game again.Just a forum warning is not gonna cut it on your end of responsibility.You guys need to get rid of the scammers,and keep them gone.Unsafe customers tend to spend there money elsewhere...were they fell safe.
there are also a handful of bugs that are never delt with.
And the downloader is a nightmare for people at times.
A new one perhaps?
Thanks bunches For any one who read this.