45%141 Votes
Total Votes :: 312 Votes

AzanethRose1

Rank 0
AzanethRose1
PostedSep 29, 2013 6:30 am

shaiya pvp

2 from me, here's why:

I used to enjoy PvP and now I don't know what to think about it.

There was a time that I could see the improvements I had made through linking, enchanting, restating and adding oj's, but now it's as if I have been given my noble set from ep 4.. every time i set foot in the zone that is.

The lower level zones have been messed up since June to such a degree that many have moved on or quit altogether.

I've recently read that tests were done and the lower level issues that players have known about for months, but couldn't be found or reproduced by those doing the tests and therefore can't be confirmed?... that is impossible and a bit suspect. Were these tests done in these zones, and were these tests done in Shaiya EN? Once you set foot in either 30 or 15 the difference is so obvious... large numbers of abso is just gone, full wise healers die at the same rate as those w/o any resist, the massive gap in damage output between casters and all other classes that was initially created in July from the "Damage Patch". Casters are the only ones capable of doing much and the gap between classes, again, is just ridiculous.. 1.3 k max from my classes and most others.... 3.5 k-4k from casters? with or w/o HT acc's even... and,

HT's are the final reason for the vote of 2.. no solution that would give all access to a heroic type acc in 15. All these began in June- July, now almost October. Instead of fixes or or even confirmation of easily reproduced pvp zone bugs we get more Farmville content.. do you all even care about 30 and 15? All these new Imp sets are just a way to get our $$? Well now that we have the sets we are asking YOU to make the gear function like it should, both outside the zone AND inside he zone.. cause, i dont pvp in Gliter.

dre
Advertisement

KittyGemma

Rank 0
KittyGemma
PostedSep 29, 2013 8:06 am
3 since none of them can solve my eden crystal problem.

Eden Eternal: Name: KittyGemma Level: 65 [Warrior] Server: Diamond Channel: 3 Aura Kingdom Name: KittyGemmaSpeck Level: 40 [Ravager] Sever: Chimera Channel: Mixed My name is Kitty Gemma. All that I am looking for is a friend.

rathov_khan

Rank 4
rathov_khan
PostedSep 29, 2013 8:28 am
Voted 4.

Aeria are trying to give us a good game, which it is. But hackers and scammers are doing everything to spoil it for the rest of us. If they would move on and bother somebody else, we could have the game that Aeria wanted us to have. Don't blame Aeria for what is, totally, other people's fault !!

Grateful thanks to PupsiK for the awesome sigs !!

kikix12

Rank 5
kikix12
PostedSep 29, 2013 9:03 am
rathov_khan wrote:
But hackers and scammers are doing everything to spoil it for the rest of us. (...) Don't blame Aeria for what is, totally, other people's fault !!  
I hope you do realise two things:

1) There is exactly one way to scam someone in game that Aeria can't do anything about. Selling items for a price that is higher than the current market one. However, this is the kind of scamming that people never complain about, because its a result of impatience on the buyers side. They don't even realise that they were scammed, usually.
All the rest can be prevented by suitable changes to the system. As licence holders, Aeria does have certain influence over developers that should be enough to push for anti-scamming systems.
2) Aeria is the provider of service. It is 100% on Aeria to guarantee security of their service. Hacking is someone getting access to data that they should have no access to. If a player gives their password/account name to someone else, they are NOT being hacked by all those that they gave the login data to, just so you know.
In other words, all actual hackers are entirely Aeria's responsibility and their prevalence (apparently) is a reason to blame Aeria for not putting enough resources into security.

strobava

Rank 5
strobava
PostedSep 29, 2013 11:07 am
We have 2 more problems over here at DWO that the GM's and even Game sages seem indifferent to.
The MMook gold seller spammer.
The GM's need to leave a message in game warning players not to go to these sites as there a security risk.And leave an explanation on the forums why banning them is futile.
And there seems to be some type of bug that is preventing players from logging in after taking part in the cape sale.At first I thought it might be typing in a incorrect password...but 12 people>>?
I have tried contacting a gm,I have tried Contacting aGS,I have tried bringing the issue up on the DWO shoutbox.
I have tried replying on the bug report form.
All that has happened is indifferent silence Sad
Some one ,any one please let Huntingseason and her friends know your at least looking into the issue,just ignoring it is both irrisponsible and sure to lose you customers 12+ there freinds.

MinaseKun

Rank 0
MinaseKun
PostedSep 29, 2013 1:05 pm
strobava wrote:
We have 2 more problems over here at DWO that the GM's and even Game sages seem indifferent to.
The MMook gold seller spammer.
The GM's need to leave a message in game warning players not to go to these sites as there a security risk.And leave an explanation on the forums why banning them is futile.
And there seems to be some type of bug that is preventing players from logging in after taking part in the cape sale.At first I thought it might be typing in a incorrect password...but 12 people>>?
I have tried contacting a gm,I have tried Contacting aGS,I have tried bringing the issue up on the DWO shoutbox.
I have tried replying on the bug report form.
All that has happened is indifferent silence Sad
Some one ,any one please let Huntingseason and her friends know your at least looking into the issue,just ignoring it is both irrisponsible and sure to lose you customers 12+ there freinds.  
The issue about the bots advertising that site has been looked into and a notice has been put up in the bulletin board when you log in Razz

IGN: x1mp0.WU1 Faction: Wu

rathov_khan

Rank 4
rathov_khan
PostedSep 29, 2013 1:48 pm
kikix12 wrote:
rathov_khan wrote:
But hackers and scammers are doing everything to spoil it for the rest of us. (...) Don't blame Aeria for what is, totally, other people's fault !!  
I hope you do realise two things:

1) There is exactly one way to scam someone in game that Aeria can't do anything about. Selling items for a price that is higher than the current market one. However, this is the kind of scamming that people never complain about, because its a result of impatience on the buyers side. They don't even realise that they were scammed, usually.
All the rest can be prevented by suitable changes to the system. As licence holders, Aeria does have certain influence over developers that should be enough to push for anti-scamming systems.
2) Aeria is the provider of service. It is 100% on Aeria to guarantee security of their service. Hacking is someone getting access to data that they should have no access to. If a player gives their password/account name to someone else, they are NOT being hacked by all those that they gave the login data to, just so you know.
In other words, all actual hackers are entirely Aeria's responsibility and their prevalence (apparently) is a reason to blame Aeria for not putting enough resources into security.  

In answer to your points....

1) Yeah true, but as you mention 'the current market one', in other words a price the player is happy to pay. Buying and selling are not compulsory, every player has the choice to reject or accept the sale. If the price seems a bit high - or a lot high - then they can turn around and walk away to look for the same item at a reasonable price, there'll be somebody out there selling it.
As mentioned elsewhere I tend to sell at about the NPC buy price for armour and weaps, yet even I've been called a scammer, which is total BS have never scammed anybody in my life. Fortunately those who know me, know that I only sell genuine articles !!

2) Yes, I'm perfectly sure that Aeria could have a perfectly secure game made, that nobody can hack. Am also sure that under such circumstances players wouldn't have access to the game, which kinda defeats the object. Yes security needs to be beefed-up, and maybe limiting access to the game data to those with a right to be there is one solution. That should be easy enough to put into place, and upset the hackers enough so they leave us alone !!

Grateful thanks to PupsiK for the awesome sigs !!

xHiqH.

Rank 4
xHiqH.
PostedSep 29, 2013 1:50 pm
Hey hey you you
I know you don't like me
No way no way you have to remove those lovely wolfteam's tired spenders!
Oh hey hey you you
I need you to pick good gs , yes good gss
The vote will be 3. GOOD Lawck!

Edit : Omgg! I am very sorry! I was about to click on submit vote & Then I clicked wrongly (:P) on 1. Please change it to 3 ? :o

splasher__

Rank 5.1
splasher__
PostedSep 29, 2013 2:17 pm
xHiqH. wrote:

Edit : Omgg! I am very sorry! I was about to click on submit vote & Then I clicked wrongly (Razz) on 1. Please change it to 3 ? Surprised  

Your fingers did the right thing, your mind didn't.

jpcabeco

Rank 3
jpcabeco
PostedSep 29, 2013 2:23 pm
splasher__ wrote:
xHiqH. wrote:

Edit : Omgg! I am very sorry! I was about to click on submit vote & Then I clicked wrongly (Razz) on 1. Please change it to 3 ? Surprised  

Your fingers did the right thing, your mind didn't.  

the truth has been spoken

[/URL]
#Logic