12%40 Votes
1 (Poor)
45%141 Votes
Total Votes :: 312 Votes

jpcabeco

Rank 3
jpcabeco
PostedSep 28, 2013 10:50 am
Im gonna give a 2(Highest vote all time LOL)

Good things:
-The Us office no longer manages Wolf Team EN which makes the game way better.
GmUpTown has done a great job. He brought back the 1k tierd spender, the offers to small AP users, PT, Kill count, and Log in Events are also back. In 3 months he fixed all by himself (He is the only GM currently)

Bad things:
AP players wont get banned. They can be walling/ using aimbot or even flying with a wolf that they wont get banned. This must change.
-The company has a lot to improve.
-Too many guys on forum treating everyone like trash and nothing is done
-AVA is still a mess

[/URL]
#Logic
Advertisement

jadenyuki84

Rank 5
jadenyuki84
PostedSep 28, 2013 11:32 am

Four

I voted Four too for Dynasty Warriors Online service.

But I think the only thing that needs fixing is the all week SM, all week SD schedules. I don't think we need a lot of SD matches during the week since it's gonna kill meelee games more. Also, for SM, should only be reserved for the afternoon if will be done everyday.

CP auto start needs fixing so that more players can enjoy playing CP without worrying to stay up too late.

trainer772

Rank 5
trainer772
PostedSep 28, 2013 12:30 pm
I quit AVA and SF2.

I'm playing Warframe all day. I spent $50 on it and I'm thinking about donating another $50 because the host is so darn good. Watch and learn from them, my dear Aeria.

germanproz

Rank 5
germanproz
PostedSep 28, 2013 4:59 pm
I gave it a 3. Right about the middle, and on the right track to improving. My game (Wolfteam) has switched to European offices, and it seems that the game is improving somewhat...

amilf2011

Rank 3
amilf2011
PostedSep 28, 2013 5:31 pm
i Give a 3 that's fair....

ShankPro

Rank 0
PostedSep 28, 2013 7:11 pm
I gave it a 3, while the billing area is pretty fast and painless to use ( of course it deals with money) other areas are in need of some serious improvement, Such as some GS that go about locking threads that shouldn't be just cause people don't agree with them, when the thread its self is helpful to others and responses would benefit others, seems to be a bit of a power trip at times, More Gm interaction in the game would be a plus, I played this game since open beta and back then we had Gm's that would take the time to come play in the arena or even chat with players thus showing they actually cared, and weren't just there to make a pay check, friendliness indeed does go a long way, ( can't lead productively or in a positive influence on a group or a economy if the economy has no respect for the ones doing so cause their to good to drop a line and at least say hi )

Responses to when something extreme happens such as we have going on now, should more informative and not misleading or worded to hide certain aspects of the things in process and more frequent not once in awhile leaving people out of the loop and allowing this absents to create margin for rumors to spread like wild fire. after all you may run the game but generally speaking you work for us as we are what pays you...

Fixes are a HUGE factor of feedback given daily, We don't get enough fixes, things are brushed and are tried to be covered up with either false hopes of promised fixes or new things added in hopes we forget about current issues. ( which we don't forget)

Treating everyone as a whole would be a great thing as well, fair and equal punishments etc should be the same for everyone regardless of how much comes out of their wallet and doesn't. Rules regarding the ToS should be enforced equally on EVERYONE not how things seem to be played these days, while some people will get away with things while others are fast to get banned.... Now don't get my post here twisted and think its mockery or a shot at anyone it isn't, It's just a few opinions I have along with others that surely would agree with everything I said, and even the ones that partially agree with somethings I said, this is a feedback poll and I am giving honest and open feedback on things that would honestly help the game in its current and future. Like I said I played since open beta and would like to enjoy this game for years to come, but things need to be fixed/changed for the better otherwise there won't be much of a future to look forward to. I hope you read this and keep a open mind and accept this as what it is and not turn it into something it isn't. Read it think about it and apply some efforts into it and see how far it takes you. as well as us. Thanks.. BoneCrusher

kakazu876

Rank 1
kakazu876
With my love and grape kool-aid United States
PostedSep 28, 2013 10:25 pm
fuzz197 wrote:
masterwinstonx wrote:

I love our EN Team. But GF is dying more than ever and the EU ignore it. This 3 day spender we have now is just a sign of stuff to come.

They take our feedback and just throw it out. The EU office has no idea how EN works. They didn't even know some of the games core mechanics (how did they run other versions of GF).

It is complete BS. Whoever's decision this was must be having the best laugh.

Only good thing was gold exploit being crushed quickly. EU needs to pull their act together. They need to play EN, know EN. Heck they need to learn the game apparently.

Either stop outsourcing or talk to EU as the EU PM for GF EN has zero idea on what the heck they are doing. Tables and Promos are disgusting slaps to the faces.  

+1
Really, I can't write anything more onto this, beyond maybe table rates. But. You know, abysmal is abysmal.  

All diiiisssss. 1. :c

Zetsunai

GameSage: Grand Fantasia
Zetsunai
PostedSep 28, 2013 11:04 pm
kakazu876 wrote:
fuzz197 wrote:
masterwinstonx wrote:

I love our EN Team. But GF is dying more than ever and the EU ignore it. This 3 day spender we have now is just a sign of stuff to come.

They take our feedback and just throw it out. The EU office has no idea how EN works. They didn't even know some of the games core mechanics (how did they run other versions of GF).

Only good thing was gold exploit being crushed quickly. EU needs to pull their act together. They need to play EN, know EN. Heck they need to learn the game apparently.

Either stop outsourcing or talk to EU as the EU PM for GF EN has zero idea on what the heck they are doing. Tables and Promos are disgusting slaps to the faces.  

+1
Really, I can't write anything more onto this, beyond maybe table rates. But. You know, abysmal is abysmal.  

This. Honestly I feel as though all our feedbacks have been thrown out. Countless times of poking. I don't get why we need to babystep walk for the EU GMs to learn our vers just to have most of our suggestions thrown out. It has been over a month or so and there has been a ton of negativity among our section.

Ratings would go up if I see a rather huge improvement from this.

minahope

Rank 3
minahope
Outside Ghosts Window In The United States
PostedSep 29, 2013 12:24 am
Zetsunai wrote:
kakazu876 wrote:
fuzz197 wrote:
masterwinstonx wrote:

+1

This. Honestly I feel as though all our feedbacks have been thrown out. Countless times of poking. I don't get why we need to babystep walk for the EU GMs to learn our vers just to have most of our suggestions thrown out. It has been over a month or so and there has been a ton of negativity among our section.

Yup.

masterwinstonx

Rank 3
masterwinstonx
PostedSep 29, 2013 12:36 am
minahope wrote:
Zetsunai wrote:
kakazu876 wrote:
fuzz197 wrote:
masterwinstonx wrote:

+1

Yup.  

Those few moments the gf Gs team actually agrees on something as a team.