45%141 Votes
Total Votes :: 312 Votes

billdoor

Rank 5.1
billdoor
PostedSep 27, 2013 4:04 pm
.TheLoudOne wrote:
billdoor wrote:
Voted another one due to the draconian, overzealous and senseless removal of posts on the forums that state nothing but what is evident to everyone in the game (Shaiya) or can easily be found out by doing a little research and isn't in any way violating the ToS.

Someone on the Aeria staff is being much too busy removing stuff that can enlighten the Shaiya community, rather than educating it on proper forum use.

Also, Superman0X has yet again started to stoop to forum troll rather than forum MODERATOR (which requires personal moderation, as well) level when commenting on posts, when he should be leading by example. His attitude is antisocial, snide, denigrating and a poor representation of the company. Disgraceful.  

The simple fact you pushed SE to a post like this, speaks volumes.  

Oh, I am being nice. I'm not the one getting my posts deleted, removed and commented on. But I do see the people this is happening to. I would be livid if I was in their shoes.

SeasonsEnd/MadManMoon/Uigeadail - retired from Shaiya as of May 10th 2014.
Advertisement

splasher__

Rank 5.1
splasher__
PostedSep 27, 2013 4:20 pm
My posts haven't been deleted lately either... so if other people's are... that speaks for itself.

fuzz197

GameSage: Grand Fantasia
fuzz197
PostedSep 27, 2013 5:00 pm
masterwinstonx wrote:

I love our EN Team. But GF is dying more than ever and the EU ignore it. This 3 day spender we have now is just a sign of stuff to come.

They take our feedback and just throw it out. The EU office has no idea how EN works. They didn't even know some of the games core mechanics (how did they run other versions of GF).

It is complete BS. Whoever's decision this was must be having the best laugh.

Only good thing was gold exploit being crushed quickly. EU needs to pull their act together. They need to play EN, know EN. Heck they need to learn the game apparently.

Either stop outsourcing or talk to EU as the EU PM for GF EN has zero idea on what the heck they are doing. Tables and Promos are disgusting slaps to the faces.  

+1
Really, I can't write anything more onto this, beyond maybe table rates. But. You know, abysmal is abysmal.

playingjoon

Rank 0
PostedSep 28, 2013 12:37 am
aeria freaking sucks. like no question about it. Do they try to help community get better? NOpe. What do they do. Nothing events? To gain more money thats about it. Um 1 question Solider FRont. been 1 year how long more till you fix clan system? freaking jews only carea about money. they dont care about people they just want money.

MinaseKun

Rank 0
MinaseKun
PostedSep 28, 2013 3:36 am
blackdragon214 wrote:
Every single month Aeria get's negative feedback, tons of it yet you still guys are doing nothing about it.

What is the point of holding this feedback vote if you guys do not take note of anything said here. It actually seems that after every poll things get worse not better.... So yeah get yourselves together Aeria  
THIS. This, x10,000 times.

Seriously, why do you even bother.

IGN: x1mp0.WU1 Faction: Wu

iWatchUSleepV59

Rank 3
PostedSep 28, 2013 3:42 am
MinaseKun wrote:
blackdragon214 wrote:
Every single month Aeria get's negative feedback, tons of it yet you still guys are doing nothing about it.

What is the point of holding this feedback vote if you guys do not take note of anything said here. It actually seems that after every poll things get worse not better.... So yeah get yourselves together Aeria  

Superman0X wrote:
The feedback poll is like a thermometer. It measures the tempurature. It doesnt matter if the measurement is high, or low, it measures it just the same. By recording the results over time, it is possible to track trends. However, none of this has any effect on the actual tempurature.  

*Watch me get IP banned for quoting him again.*

wofroura

Rank 3
wofroura
PostedSep 28, 2013 4:44 am
iWatchUSleepV59 wrote:
MinaseKun wrote:
blackdragon214 wrote:

Superman0X wrote:
The feedback poll is like a thermometer. It measures the tempurature. It doesnt matter if the measurement is high, or low, it measures it just the same. By recording the results over time, it is possible to track trends. However, none of this has any effect on the actual tempurature.  

*Watch me get IP banned for quoting him again.*  
i dont get that post

peppe293

Rank 5
peppe293
PostedSep 28, 2013 4:59 am
I gave you a 5 cause I got 2 accounts back that was gone for many months. But if it was 6 months ago I should give you, a 2 in Rating. WolfTeam got better after changing to European GameMasters1

sdsdssdsds

Rank 3
PostedSep 28, 2013 7:55 am
billdoor wrote:
.TheLoudOne wrote:
billdoor wrote:
Voted another one due to the draconian, overzealous and senseless removal of posts on the forums that state nothing but what is evident to everyone in the game (Shaiya) or can easily be found out by doing a little research and isn't in any way violating the ToS.

Someone on the Aeria staff is being much too busy removing stuff that can enlighten the Shaiya community, rather than educating it on proper forum use.

Also, Superman0X has yet again started to stoop to forum troll rather than forum MODERATOR (which requires personal moderation, as well) level when commenting on posts, when he should be leading by example. His attitude is antisocial, snide, denigrating and a poor representation of the company. Disgraceful.  

The simple fact you pushed SE to a post like this, speaks volumes.  

Oh, I am being nice. I'm not the one getting my posts deleted, removed and commented on. But I do see the people this is happening to. I would be livid if I was in their shoes.  

Don't worry I got my post removed and edited due to quoting a fictional World Wrestling Entertainment character.

MattBrowner321

Rank 0
PostedSep 28, 2013 8:58 am
Bring perm guns back in AVA and your ratings will go up.