1 (Poor)
45%141 Votes
Total Votes :: 312 Votes

Aznteck

Rank 5.1
Aznteck
PostedSep 23, 2013 12:55 pm
marksteele wrote:
edit: if aeria really wants a good cash cow get a browser TCG, the good ones just rake in the cash, but at the same time are a fun experience.  
Browser TCGs. So fun. It's like real life except its not. Even the whole "Buy cards" portion of it.

....I miss playing Sword Girls Online.

Advertisement

EquinoxBlade

Rank 2
EquinoxBlade
PostedSep 23, 2013 12:56 pm
marksteele wrote:
jotasnake wrote:

Negative:

- The lack of a big browser game comming to AGE. Wartune is, sadly, being managed to the point it's gonna end up like ddtank. There are a lot of good browser games, and some upcoming ones that look really impressive. I understand how most of our browser games are from r2games but even other companies have powerfull browser games that could be excelent move by Aeria. For example, i have yet to see a great strategy game at AGE and thats a good choice for a future browser game.

- Wartune policy with new servers and merging. I have been fighting this forever since ddtank started doing this. Trying to get the most profit of a game by opening new servers and merging them is hurtfull, it might give you more money at that point in time, but as time goes by its gonna seriously kill the game. The players are not stupid, don't treat them as such and act as they don't know why you are releasing new servers and merging old ones. DDtank finally stopped doing that when they noticed their older server couldn't even survive on its own anymore because everyone just got sick of the constant merges. Learn from your mistakes please. Learn from your experience with the German version of wartune (New server, merge a month later).  

This is a big thing for me. I play at aeria because I know they won't end up with 100-200 servers like other companies. If this were to change aeria can expect me to NEVER spend money here again, there are plenty of other sites with the same policy that are far better than aeria.

Also in terms of a new browser game, I could be wrong but I have a strong reason to belive it's going to be a partner game that's an RPG (for reasons I can't disclose at this time). I really do hope I'm wrong

edit: if aeria really wants a good cash cow get a browser TCG, the good ones just rake in the cash, but at the same time are a fun experience.  

I've asked Maz about getting Kings and Legends o.o Looks fun and is fun to play

djodjo57

Rank 5
djodjo57
PostedSep 23, 2013 1:03 pm
i vote 1
I see peoples insulting and use bad language on the forum everyday and nothing is done against them
I see some peoples with 2-3 signs et some gs dont care and dont say anything
People cheating on SF is just horrible, i know aeria doesnt create the anti cheat but they really need to push the devs for it
Peoples useing cheat on LC is horrible also, im not talking about the dupe of this month but the real cheater (kill invi rogue + hack skill)
Didnt see anything good on LC+SF yet, on sf sound bug very annoying still not fixed wich is pretty important cus it broke a lot of things and LC nothing change to make the player enjoy the game (jewel system/pvp suxx)

and where is lime odyseey....

+ im a little bit annoyed to see aeria taking more ignite game instead of publish the game themself
Just look their forums they are pretty dead and make the others players think the game is empty so if they want to play the game they go on the company publishing it to be in a full server (coming from some friends)
And i heard the ignite game doesnt have real gm and gs so there is no big in game event or tiered event or good stuff and rt must take a lot of time to get an answer if aeria have to send them to the others companys and wait for an answer

...JayGee...

Rank 3
...JayGee...
PostedSep 23, 2013 1:31 pm

Voted 1 for Shaiya

but only because there's nothing lower available
I really thought that things would get better with Ep7 but instead of taking the chance to breathe life back into the game it seems that AGE are just going to squeeze the last cent out of this game as they crash it into the ground.

IF anyone from AGE actually takes the time to read feedback here and cares enough to want to do something here are some examples of what the issues are:
1/ Low level PvP zones have been bugged for months - no fixes, no acknowledgement that the bugs even exist, nothing.
2/ No GM in-game events worth speaking about
3/ No GM support for GS in-game events
4/ Drop rates of enchant items for new Lv80 and Lv29 weapons is almost non-existent and therefore PvPer's are leaving the game as they get fed up with trying to farm.
5/ Ending the monthly rebate hurt a lot of people - omitting one necessary 30-day item from the perpetual set was a cynical move to force people to continue to spend - replacing the rebate in the calendar with an AP promo for those same items was rubbing salt in the wounds
6/ HT accs have killed the 15 zone and despite promises to find a solution nothing is done
7/ Stability is a joke and nothing is done
8/ Communication is almost non-existent and what there is is often patronizing.

jamal744

Rank 4
PostedSep 23, 2013 1:31 pm
I give Aeria a 3 because there is lots of hackers in soldier front still.

Siviard

Rank 3
Siviard
PostedSep 23, 2013 1:37 pm
Since I've quit Scarlet Blade due to Aeria's abysmal management of it and as such it no longer factors into my ratings, you get a 2 this month. Here's the breakdown:

DKO = 0

Reason: It's been 5 months since DKO shut down and there has been absolutely 0 information given. Would it kill you to properly communicate to your players? Oh wait... it would since you don't give a crap about your player base. If you're going to kill the game, then kill it. Don't string on the players if you have no intentions of actually re-releasing it.

EE = 4

Reason: A quick fix once the gold duping exploit was reported and the method used to correct it. Item mall tiers have been good and player feedback has been taken into account on those as well as the crystal altar. Only reasons it's not a 5 is due to the exploit not being fixed before it became an issue and some, allegedly, innocent players who, allegedly, didn't have anything to do with the bug getting hit by the gold wipe. I highly doubt the players claiming their innocence are entirely so and that's why that doesn't put much weight on the score for EE.

As those are the only two games I currently play, or in DKO's case played, that's what influences my rating. Now for other matters to address.

The website, fix it. Seriously, it needs to be fixed. This log out bug is so annoying that I have to wonder what you even pay your web team to do if they can't fix something like that.

Blatant unprofessional behavior from GMs and GSs. I'm not referring to the normal things that are to be expected due to the above being human. I'm referring to blatant trolling, baiting, harassing, and downright insulting that some of them have done. Reporting them doesn't seem to do anything, in the case of GSs since you can't report a GM, or in some cases results in the victim of said attacks getting banned. Seriously, I don't see how reporting a GS for blatant harassment ends up getting the person who was being harassed banned. Not exactly a good image you want there.

Aznteck

Rank 5.1
Aznteck
PostedSep 23, 2013 1:46 pm
Siviard wrote:
DKO = 0

Reason: It's been 5 months since DKO shut down and there has been absolutely 0 information given. Would it kill you to properly communicate to your players? Oh wait... it would since you don't give a crap about your player base. If you're going to kill the game, then kill it. Don't string on the players if you have no intentions of actually re-releasing it.  

Remember Realm of the Titans and Quantum Conflict? No? That's probably cause there's also 0 information for those two.

doc09

Rank 4
doc09
PostedSep 23, 2013 1:47 pm
I'd say at least a 3 because :

• Communications between the GM's to GS's, and GM's to community in several games lack severely.

This part i can't stress enough because the communications between both parties is very essential for any game. It helps show that the GM's do care for their respected game, and it shows that if there is an issue, that they're working on getting it fixed. The biggest note is that some GM's don't exactly make the bug issues known, or ignore that they're there.

• An exploit was found in Eden Eternal, took 5 days to get fixed (which could of gotten fixed sooner), and the GM's decided that rolling back the server was a bad idea. Debatably, yes it was a bad idea on not doing a rollback since it made a bunch of end game players either quit game or move to the other server (in sighting that they both have negative effects regardless). Along with that, innocent, end game players were deemed to bans due to that they were "suspected" to be doing this exploit.

The damage has been reaped. The GM's solution to fix it is questionable. While i'm not fully offensive on the solution, it could have been handled much more differently and possibly in a better manor.

HellStormTitan

Rank 3
HellStormTitan
PostedSep 23, 2013 1:54 pm
For DWO, imo, has had one of the best months ever in terms of Aeria's interaction with the game.

-Massive update containing a lot of gears, like 3-4 gear SETS compared to the usual 2 gear PIECES. And not just one update , but TWO, in the same month.

- GM HighCalibur's communication with the community. For a long time in DWO, we've felt like GMs just don't care or wanted to know us. Now HC is interacting with community probably more than OneShot did. Also his "Promo suggestion" thread is a great addition, Aeria is taking in consideration from the community, which is what we've wanted for a long time.

-Return of Showdowns. after so many months, we finally get Showdowns back, and not just a usual weekend lot either.....

-...Week long events. It started with Survival mode, playing all week long, some people didnt really like it, and even I, a player who loves SM, was eventually get bored of aswell becuase after a while, it does get boring. After that, with the return of Showdowns, we got a Week long sesion of them. Sure they started a little bumpy with incorrect times, but HC quickly fixed this issue, and it only effected 1 day out of the 7. My next point is also about Showdowns..

-Less Showdown Rooms!! Very Happy
Thank you, thank you, thank you. For a long time now, many players have requested aeria to have less showdown rooms, because people are farming rooms, and ruining the 12v12 experience for players who actually want to play Showdown properly. There are now half as many rooms now as their where before, which maybe, could be lessened a bit more because their are a few farm rooms. Overall though, I am very pleased with this decision, and if anyone sends you a ticket Aeria, complaining their aint enough Showdown rooms, Ignore Them!!!! they're just QQing because they cant farm, and have to play the game how it was meant to be played.

With all these good point, I wish to give this monthly rating a 5. However, their was a few problems aswell.

-The main one, Surprise Campaigns =0=.
I thought this was behind us, Aeria fixed this problem before, but now it happened again, twice. This week however, their hasnt been any surprise CPs, so Im hoping the problem has been fixed.

-Bugged gears. During the 1st update this month, their was a female gear that when a player aquired the gear, they would crash. And they couldnt get passed it either, because when they try to log in again, they get brought back to the battle report and face the gear again, which would crash them again. This problem was fixed a few days later though, so no real complaint here.

Their are probably a few other minor issues, but theyve all been/being taken care of.

This month has been a good month for DWO, and I hope it continues + gets better.

I give a 4 this month, hopefully a 5 next month.

- Credit to Blame - GS ChaoRa.BH1 - Style name: Fengbao - Master of War Blades -

blackdragon214

Rank 1
blackdragon214
PostedSep 23, 2013 2:00 pm
Every single month Aeria get's negative feedback, tons of it yet you still guys are doing nothing about it.

What is the point of holding this feedback vote if you guys do not take note of anything said here. It actually seems that after every poll things get worse not better.... So yeah get yourselves together Aeria

Try looking into that place where you dare not look! You will find me there, staring out at you!