16%50 Votes
12%40 Votes
1 (Poor)
45%141 Votes
Total Votes :: 312 Votes

Bizarro

GameMaster: USA
Bizarro
PostedSep 23, 2013 11:24 am   Last edited by Bizarro on Oct 24, 2013 1:48 pm. Edited 1 time in total

Feedback Poll 09/23/2013

The topic is: How would you rate Aeria Games Service?

5 is considered the best rating.
1 is considered the worst rating.

You are free to decide on your own what exactly this means.
You are free to post here any details that you would like to share.
Please feel free to state whether you have seen any changes in the past 30 days, and what you think about them.

The overall score of this poll, as well as a summary of the comments posted will be given to management.

Note: Random AP rewards may be given to accounts that post comments.

---Additional Information---

We will be sending out email surveys again this month. We will be using survey monkey, and the email should look something like this:

Subject: Aeria Games Customer Survey
Body: Aeria Games is conducting a monthly survey, and your response would be appreciated. You're email was chosen because you have submitted a service request in the past 30 days.

Here is a link to the survey:
http://www.surveymonkey.com/s.aspx

This link is uniquely tied to this survey and your email address. Please do not forward this message.

Thanks for your participation!

Please note: If you do not wish to receive further emails from us, please click the link below, and you will be automatically removed from our mailing list.
http://www.surveymonkey.com/optout.aspx

Advertisement

Aznteck

Rank 5.1
Aznteck
PostedSep 23, 2013 11:29 am   Last edited by Aznteck on Sep 23, 2013 12:22 pm. Edited 3 times in total
First.

Okay since I gotta write something
  • Promises not kept.
  • No change.
  • Feedback feels ignored.
  • Money.

Now for some suggestions,
Add upvote and downvote to forum posts. Especially for this.

Completely unrelated,
Some of these games have like... the most toxic player base ever... and I play LoL.

Lastly, some .gifs of how I feel about the service,

Mod Edit: GIFs removed

So yea, I'm pretty sure you're all wondering what I voted.
I'll give you a hint. It's the same number as this post.
Need another hint? There was only a single vote for 1, and a total of 1 vote.

Iliefree

Rank 0
PostedSep 23, 2013 11:32 am
second

SolarFlaree

Rank 0
SolarFlaree
PostedSep 23, 2013 11:36 am   Last edited by SolarFlaree on Sep 23, 2013 11:43 am. Edited 1 time in total
Absolutely disgraceful service from server instability to dupers on Last Chaos. The fact that the GM team knew for a month about the duping and didn't warn the community or act until very recently is disgusting. Infact it is still not resolved! It has made, yet more quit Last Chaos from being disatisfied with serivce.. - I won't waste anymore time, I could go on..

One positive note, PM_Adorkable has started off well and I hope he keeps it up. Good job.

Do you need to guess what I voted?

qawsar

Rank 5
qawsar
PostedSep 23, 2013 11:41 am
Don't like that AK took priority over LO.
But that's just my opinion.
You guys handled the situation fairly well.

AK seems like it's being hyped up, but there isn't much news yet.
The ETA thread is gone on the AK forums, so maybe something good is coming?

4/5 until I see some more action on AK and LO.

KylieghRein

Rank 2
KylieghRein
PostedSep 23, 2013 11:59 am   Last edited by KylieghRein on Sep 23, 2013 6:13 pm. Edited 1 time in total
You get a 1. Rant to come once I'm done class /o/

As stated before until the website (particularly the log in) bug is fixed, I will forever give you a one. Someone stated it in the previous forum thread very nicely, but I find it immensely unprofessional to have such a visual and blatant issue plague your website for so long. I think you should look into hiring someone else to address your web issues. Because it's that ONE TIME when I don't copy everything I've wrote, that it signs me out. And I hate it, ever so much.

As for GF.. whoever is now in charge of promos is making me want to kick something. The tiers are alright, but the tables.. we've given so much feedback and out of like an entire thread and a bunch of rants they take maybe 1 or 2 things from it at a time. Changes and adjustments to what we really really need take far too long in my opinion.

Ultimately as a result of the above much of the community and GSes have become extremely unhappy, and animosity is building up within the playerbase very quickly.

As a side note, I'm not a fan of all these partner games, I feel like they're a waste of time and energy, I would personally rather you focus on obtaining new browser games and titles of your own.

spacefire11

Rank 5.1
spacefire11
PostedSep 23, 2013 12:09 pm
Not enough information about a current event and gs isn't so active. ..

You get a 4 ★★★★

sdsdssdsds

Rank 3
PostedSep 23, 2013 12:14 pm

Thanks for the laughs though.

http://www.aeriagames.com/forums/en/viewtopic.php?t=2072299

Keep doing a horrendous job though!

jotasnake

Diamond Founder: Aura Kingdom
jotasnake
PostedSep 23, 2013 12:43 pm
I'm gonna give it a 3, my highest note in the last few months and this is why some of the issues i had were partially adressed.

Positive:

- I appreciate how the AVA GMs went back on their word with the rulling they "made up" that GSes who voluntarily quit a team could never return. This goes against all the GS policies and actually is an offense to the whole program so kudos for changing your mind so soon, even though it hurt just having that rule up in the first place.

- The LC GM Team being agressive towards serious issues, while being considerative towards the community, doing what needs to be done for the best of the game. Talking about the recent server issues and the current duping situation. They are going the right way.

- The release of fear into alpha looks promising. Hopefully AK won't take much longer since i strongly believe thats gonna be the next EE here at AGE, even bigger im hoping.

Negative:

- The lack of a big browser game comming to AGE. Wartune is, sadly, being managed to the point it's gonna end up like ddtank. There are a lot of good browser games, and some upcoming ones that look really impressive. I understand how most of our browser games are from r2games but even other companies have powerfull browser games that could be excelent move by Aeria. For example, i have yet to see a great strategy game at AGE and thats a good choice for a future browser game.

- Wartune policy with new servers and merging. I have been fighting this forever since ddtank started doing this. Trying to get the most profit of a game by opening new servers and merging them is hurtfull, it might give you more money at that point in time, but as time goes by its gonna seriously kill the game. The players are not stupid, don't treat them as such and act as they don't know why you are releasing new servers and merging old ones. DDtank finally stopped doing that when they noticed their older server couldn't even survive on its own anymore because everyone just got sick of the constant merges. Learn from your mistakes please. Learn from your experience with the German version of wartune (New server, merge a month later).

XsnipergirlX

GameSage: Soldier Front
XsnipergirlX
PostedSep 23, 2013 12:43 pm
Vote 3. Because on SF we have Frame Smile And he's awesome. I see higher hopes for SF in the future and just waiting to see what happens. Things have changed a lot since Frame became our PM and these changes are good for the AP Spenders.