frodn

Rank 0
PostedSep 23, 2013 7:47 am

Lv75 ring quests

Is the quest for the lv75 rings bugged?
I have one quest left in Pantanasa, Exorcism in the ruins and its the part where I have to collect Fragmented Mage stone, but the drops never drop!
And in the quest text it says I am supposed to kill 12 of each mobs, not getting a drop!
Is this bugged? Any way around it? Help me please!
Advertisement

pugnera

Rank 2
pugnera
PostedSep 23, 2013 9:37 am
The quest isn't bugged, but the description is faulty because it lists that quest out of order: before being able to collect drops you need to go in the rooms full of skeletons and kill those. Once that quest is done, the one for drops from vipers will be available.

frodn

Rank 0
PostedSep 23, 2013 3:01 pm
pugnera wrote:
The quest isn't bugged, but the description is faulty because it lists that quest out of order: before being able to collect drops you need to go in the rooms full of skeletons and kill those. Once that quest is done, the one for drops from vipers will be available.  

Do you know the mobs full names?

pugnera

Rank 2
pugnera
PostedSep 24, 2013 1:30 am
Sorry I can't remember, and I can't access the game at the moment. But they're the only skeleton mobs in the whole dungeon, they should be easy to distinguish. If you still need to, I can check later the actual names.

frodn

Rank 0
PostedSep 24, 2013 2:34 pm
pugnera wrote:
Sorry I can't remember, and I can't access the game at the moment. But they're the only skeleton mobs in the whole dungeon, they should be easy to distinguish. If you still need to, I can check later the actual names.  

That would have been awesome if you could have gave me name and what to do!

pugnera

Rank 2
pugnera
PostedSep 25, 2013 11:42 am
The mobs' names are:

Arcanus Risen
Arcanus Skeleton