NekoMizu13

Rank 0
NekoMizu13
PostedSep 22, 2013 2:53 pm

Alliance of Light?

Need to find someone and join guild, without their help!
Trying to surprise my boyfriend and start playing Shaiya, But I don't know if he's in the Alliance of Light or the Union of Fury. I found him through Aeria, but that didn't help... Does it matter which one I choose, to join his guild? Please help! Noob in desperate need!!! lol ^_^
Advertisement

billdoor

Rank 5.1
billdoor
PostedSep 22, 2013 4:51 pm   Last edited by billdoor on Sep 22, 2013 5:01 pm. Edited 2 times in total
That makes it slightly harder...although there's a way you could go about locating him.

If you know he's online, you can try whisper him in the whisper chat window on a toon you won't use. If the whisper goes through, he's on that side. If it doesn't he's not (OR he could be busy porting from one area to another - that usually doesn't take more than 5 to 40 seconds, depending on his computer and connection - OR he's not on that toon).

To whisper, hit Enter to bring up the chat window in the lower left corner, then select Whisper and type in his name exactly as it is spelled and then just a letter or something. The content of the chat window should look something like this (spaces included) for whispers:

Code:
! nameofplayer message

NekoMizu13

Rank 0
NekoMizu13
PostedSep 22, 2013 4:52 pm

sadface

Unfortunately, I don't... I only have his username to go by... Blazingonyx...

billdoor

Rank 5.1
billdoor
PostedSep 22, 2013 5:01 pm
That makes it slightly harder...although there's a way you could go about locating him.

If you know he's online, you can try whisper him in the whisper chat window on a toon you won't use. If the whisper goes through, he's on that side. If it doesn't, he's not (OR he could be busy porting from one area to another - that usually doesn't take more than 5 to 40 seconds, depending on his computer and connection - OR he could be on a different toon).

To whisper, hit Enter to bring up the chat window in the lower left corner, then select Whisper and type in his name exactly as it is spelled and then just a letter or something. The content of the chat window should look something like this (spaces included) for whispers:

Code:
! nameofplayer message

SeasonsEnd/MadManMoon/Uigeadail - retired from Shaiya as of May 10th 2014.

NekoMizu13

Rank 0
NekoMizu13
PostedSep 22, 2013 5:03 pm

Okidoki

Thanks so much! I think i might just have to trick him into forfeiting the info without suspecting! I appreciate the help SO much, though!!