ghinaa46

Rank 0
ghinaa46
PostedSep 14, 2013 10:56 pm

Married system ( Couple )

Hai everyone ... My name Viino

I wanna ask somethings ...

I wanna ask " is there a couple ( married system ) in this game ?

thx Very Happy

Advertisement

RogueMasquerade

Rank 1
RogueMasquerade
PostedSep 14, 2013 11:11 pm

Ditto

I hope so

Zenia1

Rank 3
Zenia1
PostedSep 15, 2013 1:02 am
There's most likely a couples system a lot like any of the other games, but a marriage system most likely not since I haven't heard of their games actually having a nice marriage system where you can actually become husband and wife in game.-/./-' (only what I've heard) Really hope they go a little out of the normal pattern and actually have it this time I wanna get married not just say I'm a couple with my BF...</3

<3

Kibykirby101

Rank 3
Kibykirby101
Chicago (It's not wonderful...) United States
PostedSep 15, 2013 1:12 am
Zenia1 wrote:
There's most likely a couples system a lot like any of the other games, but a marriage system most likely not since I haven't heard of their games actually having a nice marriage system where you can actually become husband and wife in game.-/./-' (only what I've heard) Really hope they go a little out of the normal pattern and actually have it this time I wanna get married not just say I'm a couple with my BF...</3  

Yeah, they could have it where after a certain amount of time of staying together a couple can get married. XD

And it looks like they do have a couples or marriage system; there's a vid with a girl and a boy in Aura Kingdom leaning in to kiss with the girl blushing soon after they pull away somewhere on these forums.. I forgot in which thread exactly... @_@
So sorry I couldn't help more. T.T

*EDIT* It's in the Aura Kingdom TW and HK Discussion thread. ^^

Zyrein

Rank 4
Zyrein
PostedSep 15, 2013 2:28 am
X-legend games always have a couple system, however they don't instantly put them in some times. Don't worry, eventually it will be put in if there isn't one already.

Unrelated: I also highly suggest reading this topic. Your signature is horribly over the size limit.

• Signatures will not exceed a width of 700 pixels or a height of 200 pixels (700x200 = max), and a file size of 120kb

Hiro.x3

Rank 1
Hiro.x3
In your heart,inside your dreams United States
PostedSep 15, 2013 7:22 am

Re: Married system ( Couple )

ghinaa46 wrote:
Hai everyone ... My name Viino

I wanna ask somethings ...

I wanna ask " is there a couple ( married system ) in this game ?

thx Very Happy  

Most likely, a lot of games have coupling system already implemented into them.
Now marriage is a different story

PeachieBoo

Rank 4
PeachieBoo
PostedSep 15, 2013 12:38 pm
Zenia1 wrote:
I haven't heard of their games actually having a nice marriage system where you can actually become husband and wife in game.-/./-' (only what I've heard)  

Grand Fantasia got a marriage system, but it was added after a long time as an addition to Lover System that's been around for a long while.

Zenia1

Rank 3
Zenia1
PostedSep 15, 2013 1:53 pm
PeachieBoo wrote:
Zenia1 wrote:
I haven't heard of their games actually having a nice marriage system where you can actually become husband and wife in game.-/./-' (only what I've heard)  

Grand Fantasia got a marriage system, but it was added a long time as an addition to Lover System that's been around for a long while.  

Did hear that once(never played the game the characters weren't cute enough for me lol x3) but never heard if it was good/cute or not. To me, good is something like the one that was in Domo,Lucent Heart or Wonderland Online imo but that's just me.x3 I'll have to look at that and see how GF works just to see <3

<3

kittymix

Rank 3
kittymix
PostedSep 15, 2013 2:22 pm
A marriage system where you can actually wear the clothes, have a preacher, etc. would be so nice. The coupling system like in EE is just meh. You would be surprised how this system would draw in players even if it doesn't seem like it would. It's a source of positive energy (happy thoughts, feelings, etc.) so it's a good addition to any mmorpg.

doc09

Rank 4
doc09
PostedSep 15, 2013 2:49 pm
X-Legend is supposedly doing a marriage system for Eden Eternal as well. There was a "things that are being planed to be put into FNO" list and a marriage system was mentioned.