Author Message

OcelotZaerus

Rank 0
OcelotZaerus
Joined
25 Sep 2011
Posts
10
Location
United States
PostedSep 08, 2013 10:39 pm

Aura Kingdom Races

Aura Kingdom Races
Does anyone know about the races that will be available on aura Kingdom or is it all human? So far that's all I've seen but... ya never know...
Advertisement

Kibykirby101

Rank 3
Kibykirby101
Joined
24 Jun 2013
Posts
984
Location
Chicago (It's not wonderful...) United States
PostedSep 08, 2013 10:46 pm
There are other races; though the only one available at this moment in time are the humans. The others are Leo, Dwarves, Birdmen, and Werewolves.

Hope that helped. =3

Posted By Aeria Mobile

Zyrein

Rank 4
Zyrein
Joined
09 Jan 2008
Posts
2517
Location
Angry box United States
PostedSep 08, 2013 11:15 pm
There are other races, but none of them are playable currently. They probably wont be playable for a while if there are going to be any other.

shiriin777

Rank 0
shiriin777
Joined
14 Mar 2010
Posts
49
Location
United States
PostedSep 09, 2013 2:30 am
Can we get some screen shots of these races, male and female?

Zenia1

Rank 3
Zenia1
Joined
12 Apr 2009
Posts
934
Location
Cookie Land United States
PostedSep 09, 2013 3:06 am
shiriin777 wrote:
Can we get some screen shots of these races, male and female?  


Don't really think there are any to share at least I haven't seen any around^^

Still think everyone can't want to see them once they do start popping up(if they do that is)

<3

superalimx

Rank 2
superalimx
Joined
27 Apr 2012
Posts
481
Location
Singapore Singapore
PostedSep 09, 2013 3:45 am
Hamster and Penguin. (Tastes good when eaten raw*)

MickyVainilla

Rank 2
MickyVainilla
Joined
25 Jul 2011
Posts
741
Location
Mirador de Montepinar Spain
PostedSep 09, 2013 4:05 am
Zenia1 wrote:
shiriin777 wrote:
Can we get some screen shots of these races, male and female?  


Don't really think there are any to share at least I haven't seen any around^^
 









all taken from this thread: http://www.aeriagames.com/forums/en/viewtopic.php?t=2055661&start=80

Guild de habla hispana en Lime Oddysey reclutando: http://www.aeriagames.com/forums/en/viewtopic.php?t=1450357

rinsha

Rank 4
rinsha
Joined
26 May 2008
Posts
2168
Location
london United Kingdom
PostedSep 09, 2013 12:23 pm
MickyVainilla wrote:


 


is that a fairy of some sort in the bottom corner?

Kibykirby101

Rank 3
Kibykirby101
Joined
24 Jun 2013
Posts
984
Location
Chicago (It's not wonderful...) United States
PostedSep 09, 2013 12:24 pm
rinsha wrote:
MickyVainilla wrote:


 


is that a fairy of some sort in the bottom corner?  


OH! I just noticed that!
Wow! XD

It might just be a fairy..
I wonder if it will also be playable..
If not, then it might just be something belonging in the background. XD

AK-IGN: KirbytWheatley | Server: Siren | lv45 Musical Duelist by Imprdl

rinsha

Rank 4
rinsha
Joined
26 May 2008
Posts
2168
Location
london United Kingdom
PostedSep 09, 2013 12:34 pm
Kibykirby101 wrote:
rinsha wrote:
MickyVainilla wrote:


 


is that a fairy of some sort in the bottom corner?  


OH! I just noticed that!
Wow! XD

It might just be a fairy..
I wonder if it will also be playable..
If not, then it might just be something belonging in the background. XD  

doubt its playable but its definitely moving from the posture and trail behind it
so its either an NPC/mob and thats part of its animation/it moves around or its a pet of some sort

Display posts from previous:   Sort by: