spottyyy

Rank 0
spottyyy
PostedSep 08, 2013 5:10 am

What is going on with DDTANK?

Really, what is going on with this game... I'm playing in Pegasus.
First big problem is, that it seems, that by every day there is less and less players.
Really no wonder about that, because alot of people are getting pissed by this game daily cause of different things, like:
1) SF and LF - Common problem, lvl 8 getting sometimes lvl 40 opponent.
2) Events:
Gulu rampus, which has been already 2 times without announce and like 95% of players have missed it.
World boss - Alot european players play this game (considering me) and for us this is at so bad time... (For me in GMT+2 timezone World Boss should be at 5am). Yesterday and the last time I stayed up till 7am waiting for World Boss, but he didnt appeared.
3) These huge top up "events", where you can get items for spending money. These sums are so big what you want to get, for example for 5 star pet, that most of us cant even afford these and you still keep makeing them.

Ok fine by me, keep makeing these topup events, you earn ALOT of money from them. With that money take more employers and make sure that everything works ok in this game, first start from events. If they are announced, then they have to happen, otherwise u keep losing players - you keep losing money, because not many want to stay, if they are promised something and they cant get it.

This is not only my opinion, this same opinion comes from most of the players at my server, so think of that, dont let the game go down, because right now it seems, that Aeria cares only about money and they dont really care about the players, but players are these who bring money.
Advertisement

usmali2007

Rank 0
PostedSep 08, 2013 5:25 am

RE: What is going on with DDTANK?

I completely agree with Spottyyy, game is not being moderated as it should be, apart from demanding huge money for in-game pay to win items you guys are trying to leech as much as you can from a small group of loyal players.

Instead of trying to improve the gameplay (which can be done very easily if moderated) to get more players you guys seem to be happy leeching from the player community who is getting smaller every day.

This is a very narrow minded thought and will ruin DDtank.

Dagamer01

Rank 2
Dagamer01
PostedSep 08, 2013 7:40 am
i get the feeling that this game is gonna close on Aeria soon. I mean large money leeching events weekly and then barely any moderation, GM intervention for problems, fixes, responses from Aeria or any announcements for that matter. At game 321 they have so much better moderation, GM involvement and constant communication. Hard in regards to events, I find out news about it from game321 website before i find out from aeria forums.

jotasnake

Diamond Founder: Aura Kingdom
jotasnake
PostedSep 08, 2013 8:34 am
The problem is that the ddtank population has decreased drastically due to the constant new server and server merges. And the loyal players that stayed through that whole mess are getting a bit sick of paying enormous prizes for the promotions that are run on this game.

spottyyy

Rank 0
spottyyy
PostedSep 08, 2013 9:23 am
jotasnake wrote:
The problem is that the ddtank population has decreased drastically due to the constant new server and server merges. And the loyal players that stayed through that whole mess are getting a bit sick of paying enormous prizes for the promotions that are run on this game.  

That's exactly what I mean. Of course I understand that Aeria is a company and they have to earn money, but as you earn money you need to give also something to players. I don't mean that you give a 5 star pet for 400€, that's not what I mean.

I really don´t understand why make new servers all the time and merge them. Keep 1 server, include balance system for the fights to the game and all people can play the game on same server, right now what has happened... on Pegasus, there are barely 400 active players. Most I've seen online at same time were around 180 players.

Another thing, how it would be possible to make events like Gulu ramble fair to everyone. Give out tickets for it, like it lasts 2h and u can stay in that area. With this ticket everyone could have chance to attend that event, no matter from what timezone they are. This is good event, your power doesent matter there and everyone who are above lvl 20 can attend it.

Right now things are in the opposite way, people are mad in the game cause they keep missing the event (last 2 times it wasnt even announced), I know people who have quit the game, cause they weren't able to attend events and other people who did, got so much stronger than they were.

My message is short, if you want to keep players, make it fair to everyone, so everyone can attend or if you don't want to make that "ticket" thing, then make events like Gulu Ramble and World boss just twice, with 12h difference and you can include, that people who participated in 1 event, can't join the 2nd, so it would be fair. With this way you will have more players and more players means more money.

OK now I will hear an answer, that Aeria is not the one who makes the game. Easy, Aeria you are buying the rights from them (developers), talk to them, that you need to get changes and they will do it, cause they want to get more money also.

Otherwise soon the last loyal members will leave also.

locoxracing

Rank 0
locoxracing
PostedSep 08, 2013 9:49 am
we cant back AH and MAIL

after the AH and MAIL dissapeared most players left the game my league loses about 60 players after that.