blazingdestroy

Rank 0
PostedSep 07, 2013 9:28 am

acc vs double crit

which is better?
So I've seen how a lot of people are selling weapons with double crit on them, but how are they compared to weapons with acc bonus on it? What good is the extra damage if your strongest skill misses most of the time. Right now earrings are the only accessory that boosts acc, and the highest I've seen is 4% (though the more easier obtainable one is 3.5%) giving you 7% and boosting your default acc all the way to 102, but even that's not enough when you're up against mobs in 37-39 range.

Medics don't have to worry about this since their lv 1 acc boost gives enough bonus close to the ones on the weapons, so they can safely use double crit without worrying about loss of acc. but I just can't see how well it works with any other class. Any suggestions?
Advertisement

Aureola3114

Rank 2
Aureola3114
PostedSep 07, 2013 9:35 am
Medics can also buff other people too with the ACC. Usually people forego the ACC in favor of more damage, but it's alright to have the ACC for extra insurance. It really just boils down to whether you feel safe or not to risk the extra damage in favor of being evaded.

blazingdestroy

Rank 0
PostedSep 07, 2013 9:46 am
that's true, but I'm usually soloing, so the chance of running into a medic is slim. One of my character with an acc weapon and 2 3.5% earrings has an acc close to 120, with that amount my attacks never seems to miss at all, but I am trading away extra crt-atk for it.

In the end this boils down to the amount of hp/sp potions I have buy/waste when my strongest attacks aren't landing a hit and I have to use more resource/time to finish a mob.

dhiv213

Rank 0
PostedSep 13, 2013 12:46 am
buy a uni weap w/ dual crit and acc Razz that will solve ur problem.

Though its not that easy. but who knows what will happen?