Ashlillyz

Rank 2
Ashlillyz
PostedSep 06, 2013 6:25 am   Last edited by Ashlillyz on Mar 29, 2014 9:16 am. Edited 27 times in total

Rosariob In Wonderland

Characters:- Mostly SB People :3 Long Awaited Chapter 7 Updated
Rosariob In Wonderland

Characters

Rosariob - Rosa/Rosario
Hiiragi18 - Hira/Hiragi
PMFrame - Uncle Frame
GMPizza - Pizza
Megatenist - HugeTacoMonster/Megatenist
Brandon - Kyogiri
Dylan.gallop - Dylan
Nighbringer09 - Alixe
MioNessu - MioNessu
AshLilly - Ash Lilly
ben1000234 - Ben
PartyArt44139 - Princess Kaya
GMExia - Exia
GMObspho - Obspho
animanian26 - Ace
PoolHooss - Novally

Mynotenotenote :3 ---
1- PartyWears ( ref to chapter 6)

Alixe
Ben
Hiraagi
Mio
Lilly
Rosa
Kaya as Princess
Kaya as Popstar
Brothers
2. Because it started getting little crowded in here i decided to keep only the
latest chapter in the thread but if you wanna read the previous chapters the
links are given below ^U^
3. Sorry for the delay..It's almost coming to an end Very Happy

Note:-
-The traits or Characteristics of these characters has nothing to do with the real people :3
- I move the story & people according to my will (i.e. adding and deleting the characters)Q.Q
- If any suggestions please pm me o3o

Contents :-

Chapter - 1
Chapter - 2
Chapter - 3
Chapter - 4
Chapter - 5
Chapter - 6

Chapter 7 - And Here Comes The Bad News

Alixe stunned Mio which stopped her from moving. By the time Ash used prevention on Mio Hira and Rosa was gone.
"Mio, Mio, looks like you and your friend was ditched by the slayer"
Alixe said in his cold husky voice.
"You know what that means? That means I'm going to end our battle for once and for all, Fair and square. So this time only one of us survives. Time to say goodbye Mio"
Ash gasped. Mio kept her cool and replied, “I know you'll be the one to say goodbye"
"You know what I hate the most? People like you who acts like a friend, Cheats in a duel. Oh yeah baby I don't like people cheating in a duel and acts cool even though you're just a plain rich noob"
"I have my reasons Alixe"
"You're not the only one who can use forbidden magic Mio"
Ash gasped again and tried to pull Mio. But Mio spat off her hands and stood there.
"Let me tell you about another forbidden magic. It’s called sound of darkness, with the help of this magic I can open a battle anywhere, anytime and include anyone I want. However there are only two disadvantages I can only include people within 20 feet of me and ..." Ben said as he pulled out his bow and arrow.
"Second is that only one party survives hahaha hahaha" he continued laughing and shooting an arrow into air which pulled them into the circle. He then used meteor shower and Alixe used snow storm. Ash healed both herself and Mio. "This is not good Mio" Ash said panting.
"Two attacks of theirs drained almost entire hp of ours. I don't know how long I can keep healing. I can't out heal them. It almost seems impossible"
"Keep healing Lilly, I won't fail you" Mio said determined.
Suddenly there was an announcement "due to a certain emergency we'll have to ask everyone to evacuate and remain in their personal residences." the room went dark and their powers didn’t work anymore. The combat ended with a tie and people ran around in panic.
"What the heck?” Ben said as he was being pushed by the crowd.
Ash and Mio got dragged into the running crowd. Mio and ash held each other's hands and ran. The clouds were dark outside at Aven. Everyone rushed to their homes. Mio and Ash mounted the peeper’s carriage and left for home in golden plains by using the warp portal.
"That was close. Somehow I feel tired and sick" ash said.
"I'm sorry" Mio said in a guilty tone.
"Why would you be?"
"Because I got us into trouble for nothing maybe I should stop chasing my past. I have been troubling you for a while to get to Hira. I'm sorry Ash"
"No you didn't. And even if you did we are into this together Mio.
"I love you Ash" Mio said hugging ash
"I love you too" ash replied hugging Mio back.
The carriage came to a halt as they reached the inn keeper.
"Phew finally we are home. Let’s go" Mio said jumping out of the carriage.
As both of them were tired they were fast asleep.

Next day it was unusually dark and cloudy. Just as Mio and Ash were about to sit for breakfast someone knocked the door. Ash opened the door to find a half kin drenched in rain.
"Pool what’s wrong?”
"Our ... guild ... our guild was destroyed"
Mio rushed to the door and asked "what?"
"Yes the guild town was just a pile of ash"
"This is not good" Mio said
She then continued "Stay Here Ash. I’ll check out what's going on in guild Okay? Be safe"
"Okay... You too take care” Ash said hugging Mio.
Ash stayed alone in the residence she didn't eat the breakfast as Mio left without having breakfast she instead covered the plates and took the needles to start knitting. The power went out and rain was pouring heavily outside. Someone knocked the door. "It's too early for Mio to come back she just left" Ash said as she opened the door. There was no one outside. Ash closed the door and went back to knitting sitting on Nautical Loveseat. There was another knock and she heard footsteps. Ash laughed and said, "ok Mio, time to stop trolling because if u troll I won't let you twerk" but then as the sound got louder she knew it wasn't Mio there was sound of something being dragged along with the footsteps. Ash ran to the drawers to look for candles.
"Looking for light Lilly?" She heard a voice from behind her. Ash gasped and did not turn for a while. She then slowly turned to see a boy probably in his late teens wearing a straw hat, Elite Mummy's Revenge Bandage and Charmed Exorcist Robe with a soul sickle on his right hand and few candles on his left.
"Who are you?" She asked him nervously holding tightly onto her mace.
"I am somebody, well you can call me Ace" he said by drawing the letters A, C, E with fire on to thin air. He blew them off. He was accompanied by a female who looked like Hiraagi.
"Hira? Why?" Ash asked as the Winter’s Chill did damage to her in seconds no matter how much she healed she wasn't able to out heal his skill. The mace fell from her hands and she fell to her knees placing her hand on her chest.
"Tell Mio that Hira dropped by to say hi and ask her to stop looking for trouble" and there was a ray of colors as they used soul's return and left the room. She sat there on the ground and tried healing. There was another knock "Must be Mio" Ash said as she dragged herself to the Nautical loveseat, grabbed her knitting needles and sat on the floor trying to knit. Tears fell from her eyes as her hands nervously held onto the needles. "Ash?!?" "Why are you sitting in the dark?" Mio said as she walked in. Ash’s vision started to fade. She could barely see things around her. She looked at her Hp and Mp bar it'd only be enough for less than a minute. Mio was worried because there was no response. She ran to Ash to find her sitting idle. She patted ash on the back. Ash turned with tear filled eyes. "Hira.... Hi" she fell to Mio's arms.
"ASHHHHH! NOOOOOO!" Mio screamed holding ash.
"No ash... Don't die on me... Please" Mio cried
Ash smiled as her body broke into pieces like glass and disappeared into thin air. A fragment of crystal fell into Mio’s hands. Mio cried and cried in the silence along with the pouring rain, she cried.

R.I.P Ash.. Will Mio Ever Forgive Hira?!!??

To be continued* ........

What to expect in next chapter?

What happened to Hira and Rosa? (Plot suggested by Hira Herself)

- *next week or early if i haz time ;o;.. please wait patiently Q.Q ..
- if you wanna be a part of it please reply in this thread...
- thank you and enjoy ^u^
- Please Feel Free to Fill this Survey while you wait for next Chapter
Advertisement

dylan.gallop

GameSage: Eden Eternal
dylan.gallop
PostedSep 06, 2013 6:55 am
This ash. >.<

Oh and, pick me <3 Please may i be the super evil villain <3

Ashlillyz

Rank 2
Ashlillyz
PostedSep 06, 2013 6:57 am
dylan.gallop wrote:
This ash. >.<

Oh and, pick me <3 Please may i be the super evil villain <3

Sure thing ^u^ .. yipppie \o/ ..

~||EdenEternal||Sapphire:Kazuyashi||Guild:Immortal||~

Megatenist

Rank 0
Megatenist
PostedSep 11, 2013 2:25 pm
Write moar plz. It sounds like you have the making of a good story.

Also, you can put me in. As a taco.

"For every moment of triumph, for every instance of beauty, many souls must be trampled." — Hunter S. Thompson

Ashlillyz

Rank 2
Ashlillyz
PostedSep 11, 2013 3:10 pm
Megatenist wrote:
Write moar plz. It sounds like you have the making of a good story.

Also, you can put me in. As a taco.  

sure ^u^ .. and thank you <3

nightbringer09

Rank 4
nightbringer09
PostedSep 12, 2013 2:30 pm
Sounds like an interesting story. Can I be in it aswell plz as a character like the mad hatter but more sarcastic. (Named after my ign plz)

Ashlillyz

Rank 2
Ashlillyz
PostedSep 12, 2013 2:42 pm
nightbringer09 wrote:
Sounds like an interesting story. Can I be in it aswell plz as a character like the mad hatter but more sarcastic. (Named after my ign plz)  

sure ^u^

Ashlillyz

Rank 2
Ashlillyz
PostedSep 14, 2013 10:16 am
2nd chapter updated o3o \o/

nightbringer09

Rank 4
nightbringer09
PostedSep 14, 2013 1:56 pm