blackdragon214

Rank 1
blackdragon214
PostedSep 11, 2013 10:19 pm
aaand Aeria draws the short stick again and advertises another extremely buggy game

i did play it originally but it was terrible, my computer can handle max graphic setting but due to bugs making my screen blue i had to turn everything to minimum

not to talk the population, 1 minute there's not even one mob free the other the place is a ghost town, what's up with that

Try looking into that place where you dare not look! You will find me there, staring out at you!
Advertisement

AyumeiKitsune

Rank 2
AyumeiKitsune
PostedSep 11, 2013 11:25 pm
blackdragon214 wrote:
aaand Aeria draws the short stick again and advertises another extremely buggy game

i did play it originally but it was terrible, my computer can handle max graphic setting but due to bugs making my screen blue i had to turn everything to minimum

not to talk the population, 1 minute there's not even one mob free the other the place is a ghost town, what's up with that  

You played it with another company Aeria has a big community. It might be better this time.

Btw I installed it but its not working? I install it then it asks me to install again and again @_@

qawsar

Rank 5
qawsar
PostedSep 12, 2013 12:28 am
AyumeiKitsune wrote:
blackdragon214 wrote:

You played it with another company Aeria has a big community. It might be better this time.

Btw I installed it but its not working? I install it then it asks me to install again and again @_@  

But the game was bad to begin with QQ The publisher only made things worse ofcourse.. but it was never good to start off with T_T

AyumeiKitsune

Rank 2
AyumeiKitsune
PostedSep 12, 2013 12:32 am
qawsar wrote:
AyumeiKitsune wrote:
blackdragon214 wrote:

But the game was bad to begin with QQ The publisher only made things worse ofcourse.. but it was never good to start off with T_T  

I enjoyed it o.o

crees211331

Rank 0
crees211331
PostedSep 12, 2013 12:41 am
Have to agree. Game is awful beyond belief. Just reading the intro post here reminds me that it has nothing to it that could actually be classed as unique or interesting. I thought when I saw it on Aeria that you'd have gotten a new, updated client and it would somehow be magical and amazing... Then I saw the 'partner' thing. Eh.

Also, whoever said the game was 'genetic' .. I lol'd. Think you meant generic.

Meow.

Synphie

Rank 0
Synphie
PostedSep 12, 2013 2:49 am
qawsar wrote:
Was it really necessary to get RO2 over onto Ignite?

I guess it's another medium for a terrible game.  

I thought they actually moved here... Darn it!

Picchuu

Rank 3
Picchuu
PostedSep 12, 2013 3:56 am
Think of it this way, they didn't want to actually publish it~

I make no Rupaulogies.

Zenia1

Rank 3
Zenia1
PostedSep 12, 2013 4:49 am
Guess neat for those that like the game o.o yet sadly I've heard nothing good about it so not going to give it a try just because it move to the list on there.>.>

Hope/Pray for my Grandma to make it home to my family and I guyz we love her so much and she's in Surgery </3(6/18/2014 at 5pm still hoping)

ebby224x

Rank 0
ebby224x
PostedSep 12, 2013 5:56 am
im sorry to mention another company but didnt warp portal host this already ? O.o im lost ehe

PeachieBoo

Rank 4
PeachieBoo
PostedSep 12, 2013 6:07 am
Ignite sucks. Throw it away. Pls.