GMAcademy

GameMaster: USA
GMAcademy
PostedAug 28, 2013 4:07 pm

[Browser] Browser Quick Fix!

If you are having troubles with a function of the game, or some items have not taken into affect and whatnot, try the following steps that might resolve your problem!

1) Make sure that your Flash plug-in is up to date http://www.adobe.com/support/flash/downloads.html
2) Clear your Browser cache (instructions below)
3) Clear your Flash Cache, click Delete all Sites

Secondary steps would be to connect using a different Browser (we recommend Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox) or from a different computer/internet connection and see if that helps resolve the issue.

If you still have a problem contact us

How to clear your Browser Cache
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Internet Explorer 9 (9.0 version)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Chrome (14.0 version)

Firefox (7.0 version)

Do you have an older browser version? Check this out!
Advertisement

sylardean

Rank 0
sylardean
PostedDec 12, 2013 9:43 am
I was getting a problem where all the login menu's ect was just going white so i couldnt log into anything, belows how i sorted that out.. in "internet options".. see pic below, ofcourse, once you finished with your game put the settings back up to Medium-High or High.

[img]

crewkerne

Rank 0
PostedJan 25, 2014 12:40 am
~ GM Edited ~