GMAcademy

GameMaster: USA
GMAcademy
PostedAug 28, 2013 3:49 pm

[Browser]Apply to be a Game Sage here! (Applications closed)

~ Let's roll with it! ~
We are not accepting any GS Applications at the moment. Thank you for your patience.

This thread is part of the GameSage Application process. The GameSage is a very public position. We are making this part of the application public because it is best to know how the community will feel about new applicants BEFORE they are accepted.

An ideal Game Sage candidate for the Aeria Browser team is one that is active in the forums and plays 2 or more browser games. Aeria Browser Game Sages are most valued when they are very knowledgeable on one or more browser games. Ideal candidates are friendly, knowledgeable, helpful and non-judgmental. We're looking for fun, friendly volunteers.

If you have constructive feedback to give on an applicant please reply in this FORM with your input. Please remember to keep feedback respectful, constructive, and polite at all times. This feedback will go directly to the GM Team.  

To apply for the Aeria Browser Game Sage program please follow the steps below

Step 1: Submit a Ticket
  • Go to the Game Support page
  • Select Other as the Subcategory
  • Select the Game you would like to apply for
  • As the Subject please put Game Sage Application
  • As the Message simply state that you are applying to be a Game Sage
  • After you submit the ticket, write down the ticket number as you will need it in step 2
  • Make sure when you submit your ticket, you include the phrase "Aeria Games is the place for me!" This way, we can confirm your application is valid Laughing

Step 2: Fill out the Game Sage Application
  • Go to this FORM and fill out all information
  • You MUST include your ticket number at the very end of the application as this is how we will update you on the status of your application. If you do not include a ticket number you will not be considered for the program.

Step 3: Post a Reply to this Forum Post
  • In this thread click the New Reply button and include the following information:
    1. Confirm that you have completed steps 1 and 2
    2. List your in-game name and server for each AeriaNow game that you play
    3. Provide a short description of what you think a good Game Sage does
  • Once you submit your reply, you're all done!  

• Thank you for your interest in the Aeria Browser Game Sage program! Once you have completed all steps please allow up to 2 weeks to receive a decision on your application. If you have any questions regarding your application please reply to the ticket you submitted in step 2.
    Advertisement

airsonicx

Rank 0
    airsonicx
    PostedSep 07, 2013 10:00 am

Game Sage Application

I Have Completed Steps 1 and 2

Game - Golden Age

In-Game name - Kinji

Sever - Leviathan

A Good Game Sage; Should be able to give advice to players who need it, be able to correct players who misuse the chat, able to offer their all to make the game more fun for the experienced and new players, and treat all players as equals regardless of how others may see them.

ashleypanget

Rank 0
    ashleypanget
    PostedSep 24, 2013 6:25 pm

Game sage application

Game sage application
    I Have Completed Steps 1 and 2
    Game - ddtank
    In-Game-name - Psychogirl
    Sever - pegasus

A Good Game Sage;

being able to help to players in need. Treating everyone with respect and equally. And help them to enjoy the game.

KuriEgert

Rank 2
    KuriEgert
    PostedOct 02, 2013 5:51 am   Last edited by KuriEgert on Feb 12, 2014 9:03 am. Edited 1 time in total
    Good luck to everyone Smile

ffururut

Rank 0
    PostedOct 31, 2013 9:33 am
    i have completed the step 1 and 2

Crystal saga-S2(PVP)

IcyThorn

being a GAMESAGE is such a great responsible not only to Gamesage itself but to others also who play the game they like, helping others to reach out the game is one of the Gamsage do, and many others..so goodluck to us all and more power..

Kakashi____

GameSage: Soldier Front 2
    Kakashi____
    PostedNov 14, 2013 9:41 am
    I have completed steps 1 & 2.

My in-game name is Kakashi_ and I play Soldierfront 2 in English on it's only server.

I believe that a good Game Sage is as active as possible in-game and on forums and always tries to help people whenever they can and make it their first priority. A good Game Sage is involved in the game, forums, events and the shoutbox as often as possible and always wants to interact with the community.

Thank you for considering me. Smile

1dionysus

Rank 0
    1dionysus
    PostedNov 23, 2013 12:32 pm

game sage application

i have completed steps 1 and 2 my in game name is (s1)1dionysus i play crystal saga server 1 and 2. i believe a good game sage is someone who helps players who are in need of help. to our best we try to keep chat clean and make sure people arent abusing events.

peppe293

Rank 5
    peppe293
    PostedNov 24, 2013 11:40 am
    Confirm that you have completed steps 1 and 2: I have done them.
    List your in-game name and server for each AeriaNow game that you play: Disasterd=Wolfteam, Eden Eternal
    SeanR0cks= Grand Fantasis
    Provide a short description of what you think a good Game Sage does: They are helpful and a nice person. They're known for their experience about the game. A good Game Sage does a lot of things like, being helpful and nice, they also inform people about what's happening with the game if its a maintenance that some players don't know about.

broken415

Rank 4
    broken415
    PostedNov 24, 2013 1:55 pm
    peppe293 wrote:
    Confirm that you have completed steps 1 and 2: I have done them.
    List your in-game name and server for each AeriaNow game that you play: Disasterd=Wolfteam, Eden Eternal
    SeanR0cks= Grand Fantasis
    Provide a short description of what you think a good Game Sage does: They are helpful and a nice person. They're known for their experience about the game. A good Game Sage does a lot of things like, being helpful and nice, they also inform people about what's happening with the game if its a maintenance that some players don't know about.  

You know this is a game sage app for browser games and not the downloadable pc games. Just a heads up. Razz

To apply for the Aeria Browser Game Sage program please follow the steps below  

Retired

thisissparta35

Rank 0
    thisissparta35
    PostedNov 26, 2013 5:18 pm
    Steps 1&2 are completed.
    In-game name: Sparta
    Game: Dragon pals
    Server : S1
    A Good Game-Sage : Keeps the game clean and safe for all players and maintains a good aura and attitude. Treats players equally, helps players in anyway they can. Report anything that Violates the rules and anything suspicious.