render

Rank 3
render
PostedAug 27, 2013 5:19 pm

Bonus Ladder Guide!

Everything you need to know about the Bonus Ladder System
Introducing the newest buyer rewards application, the BONUS LADDER!

Q. What is the Bonus Ladder?

A. An awesome new app that lets you pick prize packs or extra items depending on how much you spend

Q. How do I get to the Bonus ladder?

A. Click the Bonus Ladder link on the left hand side of the item mall category link

Q. How does the Bonus Ladder work?

A. Spend the qualifying amounts of AP and unlock new levels. As you level up you can choose to redeem a Level or go for a higher level. CAUTION: Redeeming any level will restart the rewards from the ground up if the event is repeatable or end the event if it is not repeatable.

Example:
Level 1: 99AP, Level 2: 500AP, Level 3: 1000AP
In this example if you spent 600AP you would unlock levels 1-2. If you chose level 2 you get that levels prizes; however you then restart at 0 again. If you chose level 1 you only get that levels prize.

NOTE: AP does not roll over into events, so make sure you redeem as you spend to get the best rewards.

Example:
You spent 3000AP, the top level is at 1000AP, you can only redeem the Level 1x in this case; however if you sent 1000AP >Redeemed level 3 and then spent 1000AP more you could redeem level 3 again assuming the event is repeatable.

Prizes get better every level so be sure you read all the prizes listed before you redeem!! Prizes also vary in variety from level to level, so be sure to check out the awesome options each level to see if it contains just 1 item or packages, mystery boxes and more!

Q. If more than one event is running can I participate in multiple events?

A. YES! You can participate in all asynchronous events and events only reset once redeemed so that means you can redeem all of them and they reset independently.

Q. this is confusing, is there a Video walkthough?

A. there will be soon Wink

A more formal write up with images and a guide will be posted soon, so stay tuned!

Simple Image Guide:

Advertisement

cnctina2

Rank 3
cnctina2
PostedAug 28, 2013 11:36 am
Much better guide, thank you. Should eliminate the unpleasant suprises we had before.

+1

soxy43

Rank 4
soxy43
PostedOct 27, 2013 8:22 pm

Imperial Weapon bonus ladder

*Fully Powered Imperial Weapon Mbox for the class of your choice!

I see im guaranteed a weapon for my class but for example, If i was to select the mage option, does this mean i could either get staff or dagger?? i dont get to chose which one. just want to clarify this before i do it

Adamanteus8

Aeria: Product Manager
Adamanteus8
PostedOct 27, 2013 8:46 pm

Re: Imperial Weapon bonus ladder

soxy43 wrote:
*Fully Powered Imperial Weapon Mbox for the class of your choice!

I see im guaranteed a weapon for my class but for example, If i was to select the mage option, does this mean i could either get staff or dagger?? i dont get to chose which one. just want to clarify this before i do it  

The box is random which weapon you get but the box will give your class of choice a weapon it can use.

Mellijor

Rank 5
Mellijor
PostedOct 28, 2013 6:27 am
Nice Bonus Razz