HunniiBear
PostedAug 28, 2013 11:21 pm
Yay~ *-*
Advertisement

coduxs

Rank 5
coduxs
PostedAug 29, 2013 2:44 am
The one thing I'd actually like to see more from Aeria is more Announcements. I miss seeing teh Yellow Message Alerts every day or so Razz

Oberonu

EOS Founder
Oberonu
PostedAug 29, 2013 7:28 pm

Re: Shoutbox stabilization

Superman0X wrote:
We have fixed at least one major issue with the shoutbox. It should now be much more usable, and not cause accidental spam. We are aware that it is still ocassionally getting stuck, and we are looking into this .

Thank you  

Thank you supes. Progress is better than curiously evil thoughts when left unexplained. Hope you all can find all the other issues soon.

Om nom nom nom! "You want me to give up? I've never learned how to. You do it first so that I know what it is, then I might consider it."

betavich.

Rank 0
betavich.
PostedAug 29, 2013 10:11 pm

tests shoutbox

jumps up and down on top of the shoutbox the see how stable it is .. trys to get the sentences on top to drop to the the bottom ... gets an elephant ...

Carborundum

Rank 0
PostedSep 04, 2013 6:03 pm

Superman0X wrote:
We have fixed at least one major issue with the shoutbox. It should now be much more usable, and not cause accidental spam. We are aware that it is still ocassionally getting stuck, and we are looking into this .

Thank you  

Well it would be good if someone would respond when I type something. seems to be dead. My reason for going to the shoutbox was to see if the server 5 nereus was down AGAIN.. without any notification. I've lost millioms of gold and quite some AP over the last wek cos of server going down without notification. Please resolve this and recompense me in game for oall the pots and time I've lost

GMPaladin

Rank 4
GMPaladin
PostedSep 04, 2013 6:39 pm
Shoutboxes are mainly for player interaction and not interaction with Aeria staff. Also, make sure you're chatting in your game's shoutbox and not the general shoutbox where you're less likely to get info about your particular game.

LadyBorderlinex

Rank 5
LadyBorderlinex
PostedSep 04, 2013 7:20 pm

Carborundum wrote:
Superman0X wrote:

Thank you  

Well it would be good if someone would respond when I type something. seems to be dead. My reason for going to the shoutbox was to see if the server 5 nereus was down AGAIN.. without any notification. I've lost millioms of gold and quite some AP over the last wek cos of server going down without notification. Please resolve this and recompense me in game for oall the pots and time I've lost  

Last Chaos is in maint. Please join us here: http://www.aeriagames.com/forums/en/index.php?f=6

~LadyB