qawsar

Rank 5
qawsar
PostedAug 24, 2013 4:19 pm   Last edited by qawsar on Aug 25, 2013 7:56 am. Edited 3 times in total

Paradise Status Report 1

8/24 - 9/06
Due to Aeria being unable to get necessary statistics from Cykan to progress with our version of Lime Odyssey, Lime Paradise presents the bi-weekly status report!

In our first status report we'll go over the changes that have been going on in KR LO, to the detail.

NOTE: These changes may not matter at all in our version, as we may be getting the latest version when it comes out.

What's happened in Korean Lime Odyssey?

~ Level cap raise! The level cap is now 50 as opposed to 45, and a new dungeon was introduced.

~ Life class level cap was also raised to 50, and a HUGE farming district was added to allow for everyone on the server to use.

~ Skills were balanced out even more. This is also the reason why Lime Paradise has halted progress with the skill calculator.

~ Heroic red gear was added into the game. Previously the following grades of armor were available:
White > Green > Blue > Purple.
Unique purple set armor was also available, but not tradeable.
Heroic armor is not tradeable and can not be sold in the AH.

~ Dungeon difficulties were added, perhaps in the increased difficulty, Heroic gear can be obtained. (Dungeons were already difficult as is QQ This should be quite the challenge)

~ Better mentoring rewards were added, including enchantment stones, and safety items.

~ Achieving +7 gear now has a server wide announcement.

~ You can change the location of party members on your party HUD.

~ Class changes, probably in preparation for the PvP systems coming quite soon.

These are the major changes this week, and they will all be implemented on the 29th of August if they haven't been implemented already.

We will be continuing these bi-weekly updates so check it out on 9/07!

Advertisement

davell135

Rank 2
davell135
PostedAug 24, 2013 4:23 pm
Very much appreciated for your contributions!

HunniiBear

Rank 4
HunniiBear
PostedAug 24, 2013 6:10 pm
Interesting to see how things have been going in KR LO. o:

qawsar

Rank 5
qawsar
PostedAug 24, 2013 6:53 pm
HunniiBear wrote:
Interesting to see how things have been going in KR LO. o:  

Yup, because it's more than likely we'll see these things on release /o

Updated it abit!

broken415

Rank 4
broken415
PostedAug 24, 2013 7:22 pm
Thanks for the report!

Retired

Virilux

Rank 2
Virilux
PostedAug 24, 2013 8:10 pm
In other words, they just nerfed Tanks, Clerics, and Mages.

Which means dungeons will be a lot harder plus the fact they made dungeons harder. When they were already pretty bad to begin with lol.

Tanks used Absorption a lot. A 10 minute cool-down e.e

Scales of Life made Clerics OP since the cast time was instant.

The Mages strike got cut down 1/4. (20 times/ 2 seconds --> 5 times/2 seconds).

The really nice change they did was to the heal us warriors have. Instead of the definite 1k, 2k, 3k HP heals we provided, it becomes percentage based. So if a tank had 30k HP, and I had the level 2 skill, I would heal and raise his max HP by 6k instead of 2k.

Btw, that Red Dragon Armour you guys saw for warriors is the White armour for level 50 warriors.

Blue one is Gold/Yellow.

Purple is.. Purple. Sadly. I would like it to have them switch Purple and White Razz

qawsar wrote:
Heroic armor is not tradeable and can not be sold in the AH.  

Then what was the last check box for the grade of the armor in the AH?
There were Five of them and Four of them were White Green Blue and Purple.

KylieghRein

Rank 2
KylieghRein
PostedAug 24, 2013 8:18 pm
Despite the wait, I'm still pretty pumped for this game, I've always enjoyed farming area's in my MMOs, glad to see this one is server wide accessible /o/

Virilux

Rank 2
Virilux
PostedAug 24, 2013 8:33 pm
KylieghRein wrote:
Despite the wait, I'm still pretty pumped for this game, I've always enjoyed farming area's in my MMOs, glad to see this one is server wide accessible /o/  

At 45+, you're going to be farming dungeons. Main quests give you 5%. Dailies give 3%. Level 45 dungeon gives 3% per run. So, I'd give about 30~36 runs for this dungeon since you will most likely probably die at least twice in those 36 runs and die outside questing. It costs 25 gold every 5 runs after the first free 6 runs you get.

You get a free run every day, but as a hardcore gamer, you don't have time for "tomorrow".

100% - (Main quests+Dailies) = 92%

92% - (30~36 dungeon runs) = level.

So we're talking about 750~900 gold + about 20 gold (for deaths) to level in one day. Which is quite hefty if you're crafting level isn't up to par (45 or 50).

LO is a hardcore game. You have to be a hardcore player to get to the top. Wink

greenhair

EOS Founder
greenhair
PostedAug 24, 2013 9:59 pm
Virilux wrote:

100% - (Main quests+Dailies) = 92%

92% - (30~36 dungeon runs) = level.

Seems leveling after lvl 45 is new to most of you all. My question is did any of you get past 45 in either of the NA Alphas? The reason I ask is it does not seem much different. And guessing from that there are cheaper faster and easier ways of lvling than dungeon runs.

Mr. Green

Virilux

Rank 2
Virilux
PostedAug 24, 2013 10:06 pm
greenhair wrote:

Seems leveling after lvl 45 is new to most of you all. My question is did any of you get past 45 in either of the NA Alphas? The reason I ask is it does not seem much different. And guessing from that there are cheaper faster and easier ways of lvling than dungeon runs.

Mr. Green  

I haven't played in any of the alphas. Only the Korean CBT and the OBT right now. I'm level 46 right now in KR too lazy to do anything Razz You mind sharing the cheaper, faster, and easier ways of leveling than dungeon runs? o/