snowfox4life

Rank 3
snowfox4life
PostedSep 03, 2013 9:31 am

Get your facts right nub AoL'ers
Emilia789 wrote:
Qlander wrote:
I guess people have a right to express their stupidity and lack of insight/knowledge and reading skills?

doc09 is still correct in all aspects, you are (currently) an AoL'er..so the argument of what you call Fury is just plain stupid If your opinion is full of it then go do some research about facts on the topic before you express a stupid opinion and make a further fool of yourself. Yes the stupid AoL'ers who call Fury "Dark*ies" don't have any brain cells, but doesn't make them right. The game correctly states the Fury side as Union of Fury,so use the correct terms of references as there are in-depth meanings to both, of which 1 is incorrect (they're not Dark*ies, and the implications of what that term means has nothing to do with UoF, so stop using that term nubs)

Its Fury, not "D*ar*kies" ...only some AoL'ers call UoF 'Da*r*kies' which shows their stupidity of absolutes...ok Lord Sith? Wink

If you where Fury when you started,you must of been pretty stupid not to read the game details on the side you started on. No-where does it mention or even hint about going to the 'Darky' or "Dark Side" - that, as doc09 stated, is a Star Was theme and stupid AoL mentality of their ignorance and misunderstanding of the games history.

Fury are call Fury for good reason - they are furious players! They're not "Bad" Vs "Good" - read your Shaiya Lore or go play Star Wars for the "Good" Vs "Bad" aka "Light" Vs "Darks", since its way off the mark in Shaiya gaming

Geez, AoL simplistic mentality....grow some brain cells and share with fellow AoL'ers Wink

* note even the forums filter/auto-correct Dar*kies to Fury, cos ppl are so stupid to use that term in reference to UoF.  

Nicely said, tho you didn't have to use so many times "nub(s)" or "mentality" . And yes, you'r e right. It's Union of Fury and Alliance of Light. Tho not only AoL says "Fury(s)", I've seen many UoF players saying "Fury(s)". Smile  

the forums changed your words but I know what you meant and you're right, I was dark for 5 years and it wasn't until ep 5 I saw anybody use the word Fury in reference to darks. (I wasn't here for most of ep 4 so that's probably when it changed)

photo akomachi_sig_zps87a0fea1.png
Advertisement

XpLiCiT_916

Rank 0
PostedOct 07, 2013 12:53 am
We Need more darks in 65-70 pvp.. LOL the only "fury" i see from them is when i kill them and they are furious lol

_WHITE_KNIGHT

Rank 1
PostedOct 07, 2013 1:30 am
People choose to call w/e they want their opposition be it fury/dark/Light. If you get mad cuz someone called you a dark ( maybe you though they called you not your pixel dark and ugly) than i think you need to take a break. No offense meant. Some people like name calling other people to see what pushes them to the edge ( nothing harmful mind you).

ealit

Rank 0
PostedOct 07, 2013 5:52 am
XpLiCiT_916 wrote:
We Need more darks in 65-70 pvp.. LOL the only "fury" i see from them is when i kill them and they are furious lol  

What we need in the first place is 65-70 area to be really 65-70 only, that is without lvl 80 getting in the zone by using various exploits. Then we will need a way for UMs to get rid of exp, so that they don't level out. Is there any now? I didn't test it, but I believe the old exp removal pills used to only work in Proelium, Canta and Goddess map respectively.

Only after these conditions are met we can call it 65-70 pvp environment, and then we will need more Fury, darks, or whatever you like to call them.

GabuchigaBu

Rank 2
GabuchigaBu
PostedOct 07, 2013 6:31 am
ealit wrote:
XpLiCiT_916 wrote:

What we need in the first place is 65-70 area to be really 65-70 only, that is without lvl 80 getting in the zone by using various exploits. Then we will need a way for UMs to get rid of exp, so that they don't level out. Is there any now? I didn't test it, but I believe the old exp removal pills used to only work in Proelium, Canta and Goddess map respectively.

Only after these conditions are met we can call it 65-70 pvp environment, and then we will need more Fury, darks, or whatever you like to call them.  

Deleveling Service Item

" Can only be used for characters level 16, 31, 60, 66, and 71"

Smile

XpLiCiT_916

Rank 0
PostedOct 07, 2013 11:25 pm
Plz make a 70 pill. This zone has lots of potential since the gear is cheap right now and thers lots of really good uber gear already made. That being said we need an altar in the area.... or something for us 70s to strive for in the PvP

rover28

Rank 0
PostedOct 08, 2013 4:20 pm

70 Pvp

i believe GM's should make KI 70 cap only because i think its BS that the only zone 70 have is with mechs when 80's can go almost anywhere and pvp and also 70 stand no chance against 80's so i believe that they should give us another pvp zone AND u darks need to get to 70 pvp and stop hacking in 80

Hell3hitu

Rank 2
Hell3hitu
PostedOct 08, 2013 5:35 pm

Re: 70 Pvp

rover28 wrote:
i believe GM's should make KI 70 cap only because i think its BS that the only zone 70 have is with mechs when 80's can go almost anywhere and pvp and also 70 stand no chance against 80's so i believe that they should give us another pvp zone AND u darks need to get to 70 pvp and stop hacking in 80  

I remember when I was a nub, I used to think 80 lights were hacking because they were to good. Then I leveled up to lvl 12.