9%46 Votes
1 (Poor)
58%285 Votes
Total Votes :: 488 Votes

larskrischke

Rank 0
PostedAug 24, 2013 2:23 pm
1. For Scarlet Blade.

Spend few thousand dollar each 2-3 months to get ur stuff after cap raise.
Hunting brings nothing at all.
All unbalanced in this Game.
Hacks and real Dollar seller are awesome.
Even if you report with a SS nothing happen ?

Support = 0

Nice Game. My AP spending stop now. If i spend on next cap or if i still will play. we will see.
Advertisement

dutchguest

Rank 0
PostedAug 24, 2013 2:37 pm   Last edited by dutchguest on Aug 24, 2013 5:11 pm. Edited 1 time in total
Scarlet blade

The Free Knights playerbase is abandoning this game. all major and smaller guilds are leaving in a rate that makes me worry how many more weeks this game will be playable without it ending up in a 1 faction game. the unbalance in unique drops, use of glitches and obvious cheating behavior have been brought up and is ignored. we do not get a response back from GMs

There is a need for a Free Knights gamesage and there are many people who applied for that. but there is nobody that has been accepted. this fact has made that an RG gamesage has gone and rerolled to the Free Knights faction so she can help us better. at the other faction there is a gamesage that has been reported for using glitches and not calling out people from her own guild that are clearly using bugs in the game for their entertainment and advantage.

this game has been onesided before the merge but with the merge we would hope things would balance out a bit more. but ever since the merge, we have seen many people abandoning the game. either because the lack of content, but more so even because their complaints have been ignored over and over and changes that need to happen to keep them interested in the game are not happening

the game itself is so unbalanced that when a lot of people gather at the same spot, it will cause huge ammounts of disconnects. even gamemanagers have found that they were unable to organize an event for a group of about 100 people because they got disconnected many times.

about these events, the communication, announcements, and rewards are all lacking big time.

I worry if this game will even see another update in the future or that it will be abandoned. I regret spending money on it because in my opinion the potential of this game has been crippled by the way it has been managed and promoted. I can give nothing more then the worst possible score for this. I hope this is a warning to finally wake up and fix issues!

PeachieBoo

Rank 4
PeachieBoo
PostedAug 24, 2013 2:57 pm

No improvement. Actually, things have gotten worse.. which is sad, because I went from voting 1 to 3 a while ago, but then it went back to worse again.

HunniiBear

Rank 4
HunniiBear
PostedAug 24, 2013 3:15 pm
1 for poor LO.

lestat_anil

Elite Founder: Scarlet Blade
lestat_anil
PostedAug 24, 2013 3:50 pm
dutchguest wrote:
The Free Knights playerbase is abandoning this game. all major and smaller guilds are leaving in a rate that makes me worry how many more weeks this game will be playable without it ending up in a 1 faction game. the unbalance in unique drops, use of glitches and obvious cheating behavior have been brought up and is ignored. we do not get a response back from GMs

There is a need for a Free Knights gamesage and there are many people who applied for that. but there is nobody that has been accepted. this fact has made that an RG gamesage has gone and rerolled to the Free Knights faction so she can help us better. at the other faction there is a gamesage that has been reported for using glitches and not calling out people from her own guild that are clearly using bugs in the game for their entertainment and advantage.

this game has been onesided before the merge but with the merge we would hope things would balance out a bit more. but ever since the merge, we have seen many people abandoning the game. either because the lack of content, but more so even because their complaints have been ignored over and over and changes that need to happen to keep them interested in the game are not happening

the game itself is so unbalanced that when a lot of people gather at the same spot, it will cause huge ammounts of disconnects. even gamemanagers have found that they were unable to organize an event for a group of about 100 people because they got disconnected many times.

about these events, the communication, announcements, and rewards are all lacking big time.

I worry if this game will even see another update in the future or that it will be abandoned. I regret spending money on it because in my opinion the potential of this game has been crippled by the way it has been managed and promoted. I can give nothing more then the worst possible score for this. I hope this is a warning to finally wake up and fix issues!  

I cannot possibly support this post any more than I do at the moment. Well written, and very accurate.

ArtemisAngel

Rank 0
ArtemisAngel
PostedAug 24, 2013 4:00 pm

Feedback

To be brutally honest, I would rank it a 1. 3 crashes so far today, it is taking a long time to get it up again, and then it crashes after an hour or so. I hate the sci-fi robots and the continuing problems with this episode, it has become a standing joke on how many crashes per day there are going to be. Aeria, you need to fix this soon before people leave for good.

mangermano555

Rank 0
PostedAug 24, 2013 4:24 pm
I gave a 3, Aeria had it's ups and downs but overall every contact i had with staff was nice. Would be a 4 if server wasn't so unstable after ep7

EmilyLyyord

Rank 0
PostedAug 24, 2013 4:32 pm

Only 1. I stopped for a year and half came back and my account was blocked for security reasons. This was second time in that time to. I had trouble logging in once just to check on friends and see if they were about. Both times I had no problem getting it back but it took days of emailing and giving out all my info for the game and my toons which I hate to do for security reasons. There was zero reason for them to block me in the first place. In all I was going to play over the summer full time but am not now. Other note. I also tried to restart my recurring back up, but got the "your blocked because you recently canceled it" msg! It has been freaking 1 and a half years-- not recently at all! And of course I canceled it! I stopped playing the game. I am glad it did not go through since I was unable to log into the game due to it being blocked as well.

Oh well, I have been playing other games-- none Aeria games-- and spending my money there. Aeria just do not seem to want loyal customers and my money. It is a shame because the only real problems I had from them is the crap I had like above. On the whole I like thier games and they run okay for me.

vendetta120

Rank 5
vendetta120
PostedAug 24, 2013 4:39 pm
This is specifically speaking solely based on Soldier Front 1. I gave the service a 2; it would have been a 1 if not for a clarification a GM made even though it was 2 months late. The game is going down, no one who has played SF since it's US beta can say otherwise. Hackers are getting more prevalent; updates are getting pushed out slower and slower (Mainly due to the developer, but Aeria still has some fault in this regard) as well as the GM's not "knowing" certain things that go into the patch/update; also there is discord within the community.

Hopefully, Aeria can get better management for the game.

JmainIdeas

Rank 0
JmainIdeas
PostedAug 24, 2013 5:32 pm
Many Dcd's

No Service to Join

Contact TIckes solver toooooo long.

No 10 % Linking Bonnuses

No more Rebates

Too Much Bugs

PvP Absortions Un fixed