15%78 Votes
9%46 Votes
1 (Poor)
58%285 Votes
Total Votes :: 488 Votes

88hosen88

Rank 0
PostedAug 24, 2013 8:16 am
aeria games have great games and so much fun so i rate 5.
there only one bad thing in the aeria games games,
and its that so much hackers so hope that gonna be sloved and thank you aeria for those free fun games.
Advertisement

feedbackryan

Rank 3
feedbackryan
PostedAug 24, 2013 8:36 am
LadyBanzai wrote:
feedbackryan wrote:
LadyBanzai wrote:
I gave a 1 for my experience at shaiya. The only positive thing i can think of is the better previews of coming content.

The downsides:
-The amount of bugs and glitches are beyond counting. They vary from minor things that hardly effect gameplay up to being 2 of 3 pvp zones being completly ruined by a single bug.
-The removal of the rebate with only 4 days announcement(and the other issues with tit) is a stab in the back to most people. There is said a lot more about this in previous posts.
-Lately more and more forums posts getting removed
-The site keeps throwing people out which make you have to log in again every time.
-I am quite sure i forgot 1 or 2 more points i might add them when recall them (if i do bother to upload them here then in the first place)  

The Hot Time Accessories that are plaguing the lower zones. Razz  

Yeah and i forgot the fact that the server goes down 4+ times a day as well ^^  

There are way more downsides than you can ever imagine. Stick around Razz

neried56

Rank 0
PostedAug 24, 2013 8:45 am

P2W

For Wolfteam
Give the people who don't wanna pay some chance to win Aeria..

In any wolf vs wolf match, if your opposing team has a SE wolf you are DONE.

In any Snipe Deathmatch the same could be said if the opposing team has HK417/MSD 90s

Oh yes, and those auto shottys, op as Hard with 250 HP and wolf armors, just go to enemy base spray and pray

And Aeria, do you ever look at the suggestions posted by the players in the forum? I guess not

If you did actually CONSIDER some of the people's ideas I strongly believe you would not have gotten so many votes for bad service.

Unsurprisingly, I have given your services a 1

LichDemon

Rank 3
LichDemon
PostedAug 24, 2013 10:12 am
Fix your website.
You're running a srs bsns here.
Or something that seems like it.
This makes you look irresponsible and incompetent.

ZiggyIsGrape

Rank 5.2
ZiggyIsGrape
PostedAug 24, 2013 11:15 am
A very well deserved 1, after the awful service AVA has been getting as well as posts that try to cover it up.

itst

Rank 4
itst
PostedAug 24, 2013 11:41 am
1... Lots of new games, but we all know what will happen to them.
Try actually making the games you already work instead of just adding new ones.

OH THE LIES!!!

hamishmctavish

Rank 0
PostedAug 24, 2013 11:58 am

even the feedback poll is broken

your % doesn`t add up to 100% rofl. even this is broken.

Onewholic

Rank 0
Onewholic
PostedAug 24, 2013 12:32 pm
The Poll's result is hardly changed, if not, stay the same for every month. Wink. C'mon guys, you know there's something wrong here.

ST92splat

Rank 0
PostedAug 24, 2013 12:50 pm
" How would you rate Aeria Games Service?"

I consider service to be a willingness to understand and satisfy the customer.

Let's give you 50 points (a 3), and add or subtract based on what I have seen in your performance.

The Good
Aeria Games is willing to host a wide array of entertainment, including categories that are volatile, or possibly too risque for most companies to handle. (+20)

Aeria Games plays host to a dedicated forum system and a wiki. (+10)

Aeria Games uses a Microtransaction system coupled with the Free-To-Play model. (+20)

Games often receive frequent updates and content patches. (+10)

The Bad
The discount Coupons for AP expire faster than anyone can practically use them. By the time I wanted to use mine, some 4-5 days after my first purchase, the coupon was already expired. (-10)

The chances for receiving various items from roulettes, chance boxes etc. is grossly misrepresented. Often it is portrayed that you have an equal chance at all prizes; while in fact, you have over 50% chance to receive an undesireable, low value item and a near-1% chance to receive the best item on the list. This leaves loot forges, loot wheels, and chance boxes feeling like ripoffs. The customer feels disappointed that he spent his money, you NEVER want to create this feeling. (-20)

Some server events just don't happen, or do not occur on time. Random crashes and rollbacks are standard fare for most online games, but bad communication about these events, and no compensation for the time and effort players put in at those times, is a faux pas. (-10)

Your final Service Score is 70 out of 100. You get a 4.

Gi1gu1im

Rank 3
Gi1gu1im
PostedAug 24, 2013 1:36 pm
Things are pretty bad around here. People already stated most of the issues.