1 (Poor)
58%285 Votes
Total Votes :: 488 Votes

inkofdeath

GameSage: Alliance of Valiant Arms
inkofdeath
PostedAug 23, 2013 1:38 pm
For AVA, a 2.

Community side of things is really good, and would prob be a 4 or a 5. However, the game side of things sucks. Bad patches, lack of content, doesn't compete well against other F2P games patch schedules/content updates...etc. Also, timed guns, and imbalancing the game.

Advertisement

KylieghRein

Rank 2
KylieghRein
PostedAug 23, 2013 2:08 pm
You get a 1 for the website issues that have plagued us for months o-o

lestat_anil

Elite Founder: Scarlet Blade
lestat_anil
PostedAug 23, 2013 2:13 pm
One. There is nothing lower than this, but believe me Aeria would deserve it if there was.

Scarlet Blade is easily the most poorly managed game I have ever played on Aeria Games, really ever from any company (including Nexon).

1) The GM team is virtually nonexistant when they aren't running events that are poorly executed, sitting in game afk for days (Shrinky on the Free Knights side in Mereholt over the weekend), or closing down threads on the forums that serve no purpose (it actually did, but apparently not when it's only the players that care).

2) There is no customer service whatsoever. They come to us with their hands out, expecting us to just dump money in to a dying game (because yes, with the hoards of Free Knights, top ones at that, that I see quitting every day, it is dying) without giving us anything in return for it. A $700 tiered spender with a costume, a CHANCE to get something good, and a bike that's been out for who knows how long? You've got to be kidding me. Is it going to be $1,000 next month for hexweave packages and enhancement gems?

3) Why are the hackers/exploiters not being punished? Why are our reports being ignored? I know people that have sent in VIDEO EVIDENCE of people exploiting and hacking, the SAME people mind you, and nothing has been done in each instance. I have even heard of GameSages abusing bugs, seen the videos and screenshots proving they're doing it, and nothing has been done when videos have been sent in. Why should players even bother trying to play fairly in this game anymore, where money clearly buys protection? It's obvious that there is no expectation whatsoever of any sort of punishment handed down to players that are breaking the Terms of Service.

4) The server merge. All three servers were merged about a week and a half ago. That's great <-- sarcasm. Gave us two day's notice, initially didn't know how to deal with the rank point system but were going to charge ahead anyway, and after the merge was said and done, the lag I experience in game (I never lagged on Venus. Never.) is so bad it makes my client unresponsive and I have to force close it. A GM, several times in the middle of an event, even continually disconnected. How can you claim that you did it for the sake of 'increased competition' when everyone clearly did not want the merge to happen, but it happened anyway? Since the merge, practically my entire faction has given up.

5) Drop rates. You cannot tell me, after seeing a day when the Royal Guards got TWENTY-ONE unique drops to Free Knights' THREE, that the drop rates are the same for both factions.

6) GameSages. The list speaks for itself.

Honestly, I've given up on Scarlet Blade. I'm sad that the game will probably be resigned to Shaiya's fate by the end of the year (dead but no one's willing to really admit it) and would like to see it in the hands of another publisher that will actually help the game be what I thought it was going to be.

WoodPecker.

Rank 5
WoodPecker.
PostedAug 23, 2013 2:18 pm

Re: rc

GMLeo wrote:
WoodPecker. wrote:
bizarro, i swear your survey links NEVER WORK  

Bizarro wrote:
---Additional Information---

We will be sending out email surveys again this month. We will be using survey monkey, and the email should look something like this:  

The links in the post are not designed to work. Each account receives a unique link in their email. The link posted here is just a placeholder to show what the email will look like.  

oh :p my bad lol

From Gus, With Love.

experimentum

Rank 0
PostedAug 23, 2013 2:18 pm

Totally dependable on developers

At least all the issues are pointed on them.
From my point of view developers are service providers and can not dictate the rules.
Paying customers are less important subcontractors - isn't that a non-sense?
This is why I rated -1

Isn't that nice?!

kyle.k.luong

Rank 5.1
kyle.k.luong
PostedAug 23, 2013 2:19 pm
I'd give Aeria a 1 for SF. The communmity and news are always bad. The community urges Aeria to push DragonFly even harder to get our voices heard, yet DragonFly doesn't do anything. We want u to put in more effort. And, for those updates, if u guys are gonna let us know something u guys didnt know/know from dragfly's patches, try to notify us earlier. AND try to urge drag fly to put things IN SP NOT AP. The skull face was supposedly ap so it can be year round yet they take it off... i'd say tht's bs.

Shop:Here xF: kyleluong

123456mody

Rank 2
123456mody
PostedAug 23, 2013 2:23 pm
Poor because you perm banned my **** account while i paid 750$ on it and i didn't do anything -_- (not poor.. POOOOOOOOR)

matspc

Rank 5
matspc
PostedAug 23, 2013 2:24 pm
I'm gonna give it a 3.
Aeria is getting better and better in my opinion.
It's a + that we recently received Star Wars and we will get F.E.A.R.
- is that there is to many bugs right now.

Feel free to visit my profile: http://www.aeriagames.com/user/matspc

osman993

Rank 1
osman993
PostedAug 23, 2013 2:28 pm
1 because since the transfer soldier fornt didn't become better but worser

Apollinarius

Rank 0
Apollinarius
PostedAug 23, 2013 2:40 pm   Last edited by Apollinarius on Aug 26, 2013 12:34 pm. Edited 1 time in total
lestat_anil wrote:

6) GameSages. The list speaks for itself.

More GameSages on Free Knight side are a must. With the only one that they have, it leaves huge gaps between events and leaves far too much time when no GS is available to players for help and whatnot.

I also feel that expectations of GS conduct should be set a little higher. They aren't only there to do events, they also have a responsibility to promote sportsmanlike behavior as much as it is within their power. They should not turn a blind eye to abuses just because the perpetrators are guildmates or RL friends.