One. There is nothing lower than this, but believe me Aeria would deserve it if there was.
Scarlet Blade is easily the most poorly managed game I have ever played on Aeria Games, really ever from any company (including Nexon).
1) The GM team is virtually nonexistant when they aren't running events
that are poorly executed, sitting in game afk for days (Shrinky on the Free Knights side in Mereholt over the weekend), or closing down threads on the forums that serve no purpose
(it actually did, but apparently not when it's only the players that care).
2) There is no customer service whatsoever. They come to us with their hands out, expecting us to just dump money in to a dying game (because yes, with the hoards of Free Knights, top ones at that, that I see quitting every day, it is dying) without giving us anything in return for it. A $700 tiered spender
with a costume, a CHANCE to get something good, and a bike that's been out for who knows how long? You've got to be kidding me. Is it going to be $1,000 next month for hexweave packages and enhancement gems?
3) Why are the hackers/exploiters not being punished? Why are our reports being ignored? I know people that have sent in VIDEO EVIDENCE of people exploiting and hacking, the SAME people mind you, and nothing has been done in each instance. I have even heard of GameSages abusing bugs, seen the videos and screenshots proving they're doing it, and nothing has been done when videos have been sent in. Why should players even bother trying to play fairly in this game anymore, where money clearly buys protection? It's obvious that there is no expectation whatsoever of any sort of punishment handed down to players that are breaking the Terms of Service.
4) The server merge. All three servers were merged about a week and a half ago. That's great <-- sarcasm. Gave us two day's notice, initially didn't know how to deal with the rank point system but were going to charge ahead anyway, and after the merge was said and done, the lag I experience in game (I never lagged on Venus. Never.) is so bad it makes my client unresponsive and I have to force close it. A GM, several times in the middle of an event, even continually disconnected. How can you claim that you did it for the sake of 'increased competition' when everyone clearly did not want the merge to happen
, but it happened anyway? Since the merge, practically my entire faction has given up.
5) Drop rates. You cannot tell me, after seeing a day when the Royal Guards got TWENTY-ONE unique drops to Free Knights' THREE, that the drop rates are the same for both factions.
. The list speaks for itself.
Honestly, I've given up on Scarlet Blade. I'm sad that the game will probably be resigned to Shaiya's fate by the end of the year (dead but no one's willing to really admit it) and would like to see it in the hands of another publisher that will actually help the game be what I thought it was going to be.