Total Votes :: 488 Votes

Ciega.

Rank 4
Ciega.
PostedAug 29, 2013 4:32 am

Re: areia gamesis good

m4a1mk3power wrote:
GeorgeKing10 wrote:
areia game was the best thing and the best game to me soldier front but in the last seen areia games open hacker and thats make me say sometimes i give it 5 but now in the hacker back i give you 5 and good job areia games  

xli30 wrote:
give 5, i play shaiya, and it is the best game i've ever played
GM did a nice job picking the GS, who's very informative and active alot of the time

the tier is a fair price, imo a bit too low, it gives way too many good stuff for the amount of AP it takes, if ppl buy the whole eom + the 125k bonus ladder, it can just sustain them for all the time they play shaiya

GM for shaiya is nice, they float ingame much more frequently now, and ppl can ask whatever they want

Adamantus is also very quick on update, informing the whole shaiya population whenever there is error
*adam for 2016*  

Are these two GM's in disguise.

To say new games have problem with hacks then to give them a 5?  

Where the hell is Olivia Pope?
Advertisement

BNuts001

GameSage: Scarlet Blade
BNuts001
PostedAug 29, 2013 4:51 am
Feedback based on experience tied to Scarlet Blade.

If I'm to focus my experience on just what I get through Aeria, I would have to give a mid score at the highest.

One reason is that the Aeria Ignite Loot Box has scrap items that are only useful to be sold for game money to lower-level characters to whom such an amount would make a difference. Odds on getting better items are too low. Including Hearts and Spades cards that have not been incorporated into the game merely ties up item slots, so smarter players just have them sitting in the AP tab for now hoping the Replicubes will have good items. Odds on the best items seem to be impossible for all but a few players. I recommend getting rid of the scrap items and putting the Hearts and Spades on hold until incorporation. Bring back the Hexweaves, and improve odds on the more in-demand items to encourage players to keep using Ignite. Bring in the Fetch Datachip because it's a very useful item. It doesn't cost very much, even so, so players might decide to just buy it.

For the Shop, holding 1000 AP off sales occasionally might help. The prices can be eyebrow-raising when compared to the amount of real-world money it all translates to. I highly recommend getting rid of the (un)Lucky Boxes because even though players may occasionally take chances with them it is only because they don't mind the alternate items. I know of many players who say they avoid getting the Boxes because they know their chances of getting what they bought them for is low. Aeria therefore does not sell as many Boxes as they would probably want to -- simply including the odds on drawing each item might help with that. Also, I saw that early on in the Facebook timeline there was an event where AP was given away. Bringing that back could encourage game and forum paryicipation if done right.

I don't know who decided to merge the Servers, and many players have taken it as a sign that Scarlet Blade is going down. I agree with some suggestions that Servers based on time zones and when one faction or another seems to be more dominant might help the game due to balance issues, and also due to timing during events. I'm not sure how this could be solved, however I am clear that a single server with 2 channels is likely insufficient for an MMO the publisher wants to be popular and survive. Scarlet Blade is conceptually interesting in its setting, method of play, and with many of the weapons, so I do not want to see it go into decline or die.

The most important factor in preventing the game from going down: listening to the players with an emphasis toward the game experience, instead of toward profits. Occasionally, anyway.

LedZepMan92

Rank 5
LedZepMan92
PostedAug 29, 2013 8:42 am
I'll give you 1 guess what I voted.

LalaHeat

Rank 1
LalaHeat
PostedAug 29, 2013 4:56 pm
I gave a 2. I'm a DKO player, and these last several months with hardly any word about the game really brought the score down, If it wasn't for the GSs and the few times Ebil has popped up, it'd have been a 1. From my experience even before the hiatus, Aeria tended to get hush hush about things such as the time the game was down for a two day maintenance and the only consolation we had or confirmation that it'd be back were the gses.

True, it's not always entirely Aerias fault and lack of info, however, communication even if only to say, hey we're still here and still working on your game, would go along way. As it is with this never ending silence, I am starting to wonder if the game is going to be sunsetted.

And unfortunately, I'm not the only one with those suspicions, and it' mainly due to lack of any acknowledgement from aeria.

brandon1weiser

Rank 2
brandon1weiser
PostedAug 29, 2013 5:09 pm
1: I feel certain GM members of certain games are in fact biased and show signs of favoritism toward certain individuals. This unprofessionalism by this small group of staff for a specific game that represents you as a whole is why you all suffer with my vote of 1.

AzanethRose1

Rank 0
AzanethRose1
PostedAug 29, 2013 5:55 pm

Re: areia gamesis good

xli30 wrote:
m4a1mk3power wrote:
GeorgeKing10 wrote:
areia game was the best thing and the best game to me soldier front but in the last seen areia games open hacker and thats make me say sometimes i give it 5 but now in the hacker back i give you 5 and good job areia games  

xli30 wrote:
give 5, i play shaiya, and it is the best game i've ever played
GM did a nice job picking the GS, who's very informative and active alot of the time

the tier is a fair price, imo a bit too low, it gives way too many good stuff for the amount of AP it takes, if ppl buy the whole eom + the 125k bonus ladder, it can just sustain them for all the time they play shaiya

GM for shaiya is nice, they float ingame much more frequently now, and ppl can ask whatever they want

Adamantus is also very quick on update, informing the whole shaiya population whenever there is error
*adam for 2016*  

Are these two GM's in disguise.

To say new games have problem with hacks then to give them a 5?  

shaiya isnt a new game, and theres no hacks in shaiya, maybe a glitch or two, which is very understandable becuz a new ep just came out  

Maybe a glitch or two? .. because a new ep came out? I gave Shaiya a 3 because I know what it could/should be like and know that GM's PM's must have their hands full, but it has been riddled with glitches for months.. some have affected gameplay drastically causing ppl to leave certain zones, or leave the game entirely. Certain bugs have been talked about for TWO months or more in forums with little to no feedback from management and no sign of being resolved yet. The zone I play being totally messed up (and not being addressed) and hearing similar issues else where that exist is why I couldn't go higher in my voting

Killa_1112

Rank 5.1
Killa_1112
PostedAug 29, 2013 6:03 pm

Nothing new to add so i have no reason to lower or raise my vote from the last poll.

Its a low too since improvements can still be made and if things are the same then no improvements can be implemented.

- Courtesy of the Great Avyn

walmazi

Rank 4
walmazi
PostedAug 29, 2013 6:19 pm
I'd probably give a 3 compared to my 4 last time, there has been poor product management for GF despite the newbie friendly introductions and changes, it's not expected for people to pay for a chance at 1 or 3 sage stones.

The game is still very playable especially with equipment mastery reducing the need for super high fort for armor in dungeons, but it could and certainly should be better managed (item mall/web item mall side of things.)

If TL;DR, Gamplay++, Item Mall--- and Economy - since last time.

Oberonu

Rank 3
Oberonu
PostedAug 29, 2013 7:27 pm
.Potpourri wrote:
Worst company. Uninstall  

ea and ea origin is worst company ever, aeria is between origin and steam client levels.

Om nom nom nom! "You want me to give up? I've never learned how to. You do it first so that I know what it is, then I might consider it."

ngthawk72

Rank 0
PostedAug 30, 2013 12:26 am

Scarlet Blade

Item mall
I have noticed the price in the item mall have increased and it is now to the point were most of the AP spends have quit buying AP. For example the loot forge use to be 99 AP to play now its 299 and the loots is crap. For one we do not want to see is gems of any kind in the prize table, this stuff drop in game and is very easy to get. If you want to piss of the people buying AP you are doing a great job. Also were are the bonuses ladders with the tiered spenders for one we like when both of this run at the same time. We also do not understand why you are sell SG 9 2999 when the SG6 are 199, I could see SG 9 for maybe 999 but there need to be some pricing reasoning going on here not just trying to get as much AP spent as you can or I should say the lack of people buying AP because of the crazy pricing.

I know there has been a new Product Manager managing the Item Mall. The new PM need to take some advices from player and the old PM and quit trying to bleed us dry. As I have spent the last of my AP and cancelled my Recurring AP recharge. So this is a challenge to the new PM to show that he care about the players in this game and not just the AP pricing which is killing the game or as most have said killed the game already.