9%46 Votes
1 (Poor)
58%285 Votes
Total Votes :: 488 Votes

AyumeiKitsune

Rank 2
AyumeiKitsune
PostedAug 26, 2013 10:21 pm
I gave a 3 because of the fact of your staff being very good. I love the whole team. They are very nice and there for players when needed. I think that is always a + in any company.

The only thing I really dislike is the fact for everything be so expensive. I could see why this is expensive for the past when the economy was good and people still had alot of money coming in but now its not that well off. I understand you have servers to run etc. But it does not need to be so expensive. Like 10-15$ on a costume with no stats. It should be 10-15$ for ones that looks pretty nice and have stats. I understand that something nice and glowy being 20 bucks but you guys make it 100$+ thats alot just for an item. I think you need to rethink on your prices a bit. The only people who can afford it or rich or middle class people. And even then its like if we have extra money for it. I am hoping for Aura Kingdom you wont be having the cash item so expensive like in Eden Eternal. So if you could maybe dump down your prices a little bit that would be wonderful and I think a lot more people will buy things they could afford. I hope you can take this into consideration. The more people buy= more money. The less people buy at a high price= the less you make.

Example= a new game 100$ 40 people buy. The same game. but at 50$ 120 people buy. More people will buy the cheaper one.

So hopefully Aeria can figure out a good pricing that earn them money to pay for the game and their staff etc. And please the players at the same time with items that aren't so over priced.
Advertisement

Formalitys

Rank 4
Formalitys
PostedAug 27, 2013 12:30 am
Why do I keep getting logged out?

semperfiii

Rank 0
PostedAug 27, 2013 2:32 am
i gave 2.

The reasons (concerning AvA):

1 - The anti-cheat is not a real anti-cheat so there is too many hackers everytime in everyroom ! I'm pissed off playing this game with those hackers ! Even when you update the anti-cheat, they just need few hours to release new better hack. Fix this 1ST !!!!!

2 - The monthly update ! You can't be serious guys. Last update had taken 7 hours... Are you beginners ? The update before, 6 hours... You need to stop working with trainees !

3 - The update's contents ! Just hang you after reading the forum posts concerning yours update's contents... no further explanation !

4 - Servers ! Too many lags, no European channel for Match channel...

5 - I don't give you 1 neither 0 because AvA is basically a good game but you are destroying it !

BeAStarZ

Rank 0
PostedAug 27, 2013 3:03 am
1 For A.V.A Wink

semperfiii

Rank 0
PostedAug 27, 2013 3:05 am
iWatchUSleepV3 wrote:
semperfiii wrote:
i gave 2.

The reasons (concerning AvA):

1 - The anti-cheat is not a real anti-cheat so there is too many hackers everytime in everyroom ! I'm pissed off playing this game with those hackers ! Even when you update the anti-cheat, they just need few hours to release new better hack. Fix this 1ST !!!!!

2 - The monthly update ! You can't be serious guys. Last update had taken 7 hours... Are you beginners ? The update before, 6 hours... You need to stop working with trainees !

3 - The update's contents ! Just hang you after reading the forum posts concerning yours update's contents... no further explanation !

4 - Servers ! Too many lags, no European channel for Match channel...

5 - I don't give you 1 neither 0 because AvA is basically a good game but you are destroying it !  

You're supposed to rate the company, not the game. And I don't understand how people can rate higher than a 1 concerning A30A. Even shutting the game down is better than the state it is in now.  

They have to deal with Redduck (AvA developper) to improve the game, that's their job ! If they can't or if they do it badly, the game would be fked and this is exactly that way for months... so YES, i rate Aeria on the game !

iWatchUSIeepV4

Rank 0
PostedAug 27, 2013 3:41 am
Oh look, they gave me another opportunity to vote 1. Thank you Aeriagames!

LosinMyHope

Rank 0
LosinMyHope
Wishing to visit Dalas for BFF ♥ United States
PostedAug 27, 2013 5:38 am
djodjo57 wrote:
natascha1977 wrote:
LosinMyHope wrote:
natascha1977 wrote:

The 124.999AP is HORRIBLE. What half bleeping bleep spends that much? Are you for real?
You think 30k isnt enough thats about 250 Euro = 334$ - you count that to
124k Ap.  

enjoy:
http://shaiya.aeriagames.com/itemmall/tiered-spender/5  

its a tier bonus
you spend ap for the tier of the week and in same time you can get a reward from this tier
2 tier in same time
its a lot but who care its another bonus  

It sux.
I know what is tired spender...
But , 124K AP ? Dafuq man ? XD
In wolfteam 70k ap... dafuq too -.-
WolfTeam & Shayia = Dying ?

Why people are so racist these days?

e5115271

Rank 0
e5115271
PostedAug 27, 2013 5:58 am
In terms of Aeria Service, I gave a 3. GM/GS events happen regularly, although since server merge I have got frequent slowdowns and DC's. I haven't submitted any tickets so can't comment on that.

In terms of the only Aeria game I play, Scarlet Blade, I would rate 1-2. Item Mall prices are insanely high. The game is P2W, +9 enhanced and above and unique gears are too OP, no one who doesn't spend a TON of money on the game frankly doesn't stand a chance, leaving the game with a 'strong get stronger, screw everyone else' feel to it.

Oberonu

Rank 3
Oberonu
PostedAug 27, 2013 7:28 am
ZiggyIsGrape wrote:
Oberonu wrote:

I hope that's a good thing.  

Well Idk if it's a good thing or a bad thing, but you covered all of my points so I don't have to. lol  

Then I'll consider it a good thing. Very Happy

Seems common themes are repeating though

Om nom nom nom! "You want me to give up? I've never learned how to. You do it first so that I know what it is, then I might consider it."

Aznteck

Rank 5.1
Aznteck
PostedAug 27, 2013 8:18 am
Why even bother giving feedback if change isn't going to happen?