9%46 Votes
1 (Poor)
58%285 Votes
Total Votes :: 488 Votes

Siviard

Rank 3
Siviard
PostedAug 25, 2013 1:20 pm
Time for my monthly 1. Please see my posts in the previous two feedback threads as everything I have stated there has yet to have anything happen to it.

I would like to actually be positive in this post for once, and for that I would like to recognize [GM]HighCalibur and his handling of the DWO cape promotion issue. He took on the responsibility, something Aeria really should do more often, and made it right. Now if only the rest of your company could learn from him then maybe you would be more successful.
Advertisement

sanjaysf2

Rank 0
sanjaysf2
PostedAug 25, 2013 1:31 pm

About Game....

Instead of thinking about making profit.. Make the game better first...

I give 0 vote....

SF IGN: >SANJI> Banned Accounts... First main: Aeria ID: Sanjaysf IGN: >SANJI Second Main: Aeria ID: professional9 IGN: Sanji3210 I want them unbanned but who cares here....

m4a1mk3power

Rank 5
m4a1mk3power
PostedAug 25, 2013 3:54 pm   Last edited by m4a1mk3power on Aug 25, 2013 5:14 pm. Edited 1 time in total
I voted 1 for the following reasons

I have been conned out of money via your payment method's not working and billing only offered me a bonus code for my loss of money.

So the fact your payment method is broke is down to me and for me to get what i paid for I must buy more AP.

Sorry but that is nothing short of a company conning it's customers.

Also this method is still not working and aeriagames have left the payment method up knowing people will be screwed over.

Aeriagames service is the worst I have ever seen and that is by no means an exaggeration.

kaijisan2

Rank 0
kaijisan2
PostedAug 25, 2013 4:53 pm
Service is alright but a lot of work needs to be done still regarding the huge amount of sales is making the non cashers completely fall into an abyss and never able to catch up.

billdoor

Rank 5.1
billdoor
PostedAug 25, 2013 5:17 pm
I was seriously considering voting a 2 or even a 3 this month, due to improved GM communication in Shaiya, and unlike a lot of people, I know at least one of the serious problems Shaiya has had the last week is beyond the control of the Aeria team, so it would be churlish of me to criticize for that.

But, I find myself back at 1 again.

Four reasons:

1 - The removal of AP rebates in Shaiya. You can one-time sell as many lifetime CRRs and other 30 day items you like, but you will not prevent a lot of people from quitting due to it. A lot of people quit when the rebates got nerfed, the same is happening now. More power to the wallet warriors.

2 - Increasingly draconian forum moderation, including belittling and denigration of players (and deliberate misinterpretation of posts), as well as banning people for "harassment" for making innocent, if redundant, posts (like telling people in one forum section where the information about the removal of the AP rebates can be found). It would appear there's a new policy maker in Moderating Town, and he/she/they are not doing Aeria's reputation any favours.

If you are worried about the increasing number of sarcastic posts, you might do well to look into the reason why they are increasing and deal with that instead of treating the community as idiots. If you think people's argumentation is flawed or stupid, at least keep it professional and don't sink to the level you accuse others of (see above link). I am seriously disgusted with the moderation, as well as with the lack of educating the community in a proper manner about proper posting/channels at this time.

3 - Ticket handling times are increasing again in Shaiya.

4 - Shaiya GSes are more removed from GMs again. A tougher regime is put on them and GM interaction is cut down to an absolute minimum. Tickets are no longer forwarded except extreme cases (and no, those cases are not enchants that have been waiting for a month). GSes recently leaving the team are happy they got out in time.

The games, their communities and their forums, GMs and GSes, are not entities isolated from each other. What goes on in one of these areas, affects the others. For how you have treated the community lately in the above listed items: Way to go to poison the enjoyment of a new Shaiya episode, Aeria.

A well deserved ONE from me.

SeasonsEnd/MadManMoon/Uigeadail - retired from Shaiya as of May 10th 2014.

iR_Rad

Rank 1
PostedAug 25, 2013 7:05 pm
Horrible economy in Grand Fantasia.
Consumables almost non existant.
Need i say more?

feedbackryan

Rank 3
feedbackryan
PostedAug 25, 2013 7:24 pm
billdoor wrote:
I was seriously considering voting a 2 or even a 3 this month, due to improved GM communication in Shaiya, and unlike a lot of people, I know at least one of the serious problems Shaiya has had the last week is beyond the control of the Aeria team, so it would be churlish of me to criticize for that.

But, I find myself back at 1 again.

Four reasons:

1 - The removal of AP rebates in Shaiya. You can one-time sell as many lifetime CRRs and other 30 day items you like, but you will not prevent a lot of people from quitting due to it. A lot of people quit when the rebates got nerfed, the same is happening now. More power to the wallet warriors.

2 - Increasingly draconian forum moderation, including belittling and denigration of players (and deliberate misinterpretation of posts), as well as banning people for "harassment" for making innocent, if redundant, posts (like telling people in one forum section where the information about the removal of the AP rebates can be found). It would appear there's a new policy maker in Moderating Town, and he/she/they are not doing Aeria's reputation any favours.

If you are worried about the increasing number of sarcastic posts, you might do well to look into the reason why they are increasing and deal with that instead of treating the community as idiots. If you think people's argumentation is flawed or stupid, at least keep it professional and don't sink to the level you accuse others of (see above link). I am seriously disgusted with the moderation, as well as with the lack of educating the community in a proper manner about proper posting/channels at this time.

3 - Ticket handling times are increasing again in Shaiya.

4 - Shaiya GSes are more removed from GMs again. A tougher regime is put on them and GM interaction is cut down to an absolute minimum. Tickets are no longer forwarded except extreme cases (and no, those cases are not enchants that have been waiting for a month). GSes recently leaving the team are happy they got out in time.

The games, their communities and their forums, GMs and GSes, are not entities isolated from each other. What goes on in one of these areas, affects the others. For how you have treated the community lately in the above listed items: Way to go to poison the enjoyment of a new Shaiya episode, Aeria.

A well deserved ONE from me.  

Well said on the 2nd point. Well beside that all your reasoning are very well said so I give you karma for that Smile .

I am actually heart broken when I found out they have locked my thread. Little did they know it was posted for a reason; To share with the community and for them to share their thoughts about it. The more support the better so that it can inform the GMs that there is something wrong and that there is something that needs fixing. To gather professional answers and explanation about the issue from whoever the GM may be.

I kind of find it hilarious that they have more time to read posts from other players that has got nothing to do with making the game to be a better playing experience and posts on that post with silly and childish comment and then when it comes to posts that has got something to do with making the game a better playing experience they take it as an offense and try to get lower than your level and create a personal vendetta against you.

I am done posting things to make Shaiya better for the community. I live in Canada where each and every individual has the right to speak up and be heard with extremely high respect and witnessing these type of neglects and then hitting you with a bat with it right afterward just to get a home run makes me feel sick to my stomach.

Oberonu

Rank 3
Oberonu
PostedAug 25, 2013 7:53 pm
forums broken, games broken, login servers broken, people lagging in sf2, sb broken. IS there anything not broken atm that needs to be broken by trying to fix it? Sad I really feel it's becoming an old saying about aeria that disappeared for a few months, "If it's not broken, let's fix it!" Also games repeat each other, nothing unique or intriguing. Lime Odyssey, 2 years later, status still unknown. lol

At least friendly gm's and gs if you ever see any of them in a game, in the forums, in the sb, and such. Aeria feels like lost investments as it stands... Sad I hope things get better, I am really worried about aeria's future.

Om nom nom nom! "You want me to give up? I've never learned how to. You do it first so that I know what it is, then I might consider it."

ZiggyIsGrape

Rank 5.2
ZiggyIsGrape
PostedAug 25, 2013 8:01 pm
Oberonu wrote:
forums broken, games broken, login servers broken, people lagging in sf2, sb broken. IS there anything not broken atm that needs to be broken by trying to fix it? Sad I really feel it's becoming an old saying about aeria that disappeared for a few months, "If it's not broken, let's fix it!" Also games repeat each other, nothing unique or intriguing. Lime Odyssey, 2 years later, status still unknown. lol

At least friendly gm's and gs if you ever see any of them in a game, in the forums, in the sb, and such. Aeria feels like lost investments as it stands... Sad I hope things get better, I am really worried about aeria's future.  

Hey thanks for summing things up for me :3

matoluta

Rank 0
matoluta
PostedAug 25, 2013 10:14 pm

its ok

service is ok but security is a bit high on buying ap and would be really cool if there was more in game activity from gm/gs.like hide and seek or spawning mobs in arena things that gave the game some excitement