You get a 1 Aeria, Scarlet Blade player here.
For starters, you don't listen to ANYTHING your community says, NOT A WORD, it's like talking to a wall, except walls listen better.
-Drop Rates are total crap
-People that spend a lot of cash are Immune to bans, even if they break the ToS/Eula repeatedly.
-New players can't get a foothold in game due to your outrageous cash shop, anything worth having is 1000+ gold, and that's low, thanks for that btw, since we all know how long pay2win games last /sarcasm if you didn't catch that
- Your outrageous cash shop prices
- Your outrageous cash shop spending tiers, think about it for a sec, you want people to dump over $1000.00 into your game in A MONTH, but you won't even listen to them? and not just that, the amount of AP is not equal to the rewards gained, you should get at the very least 3-4 times what you give out for that price, 1 costume and a weapon skin does not equal $1000.00, period, that's not even justifiable
- AP is hands down THE MOST EXPENSIVE virtual currency in the world of video gaming, and you don't even get anything for it really, 3500 AP for a bike? I've never seen an in game mount that costs over $25 dollars, and I've played a lot of MMO's.
- Your gambling system is clearly rigged to get people spending as much as the can, with virtually no hope for reward, 99-299 on average for most boxes that have a chance at items people actually want, there is about a 99.999% chance that you are going to get some garbage potion or something of the like that you already have 50 of in your inventory from questing, oh and that's not even the best part, the loot wheel on the gambling boxes WILL ALMOST ALWAYS stop on the best item for a full second or two making you think you've won, only to switch to some other crap, seriously, I've timed it with a stop watch, It paused on a costume for a full 3 seconds (I actually thought the menu had frozen while it was putting the costume in my inventory, but nope) and after the pause it just changes to some random crap that wasn't even the next in sequence.
-Your SB GM's are worthless, the only thing they do is host stupid events, that the community didn't want or doesn't like, which are usually held during one factions prime time or the other, thus making it completely biased and unfair
-World Bosses Spawn only during RG peak time
- Free Knights have 2 Gamesages, RG have 10
- Gamesages, people who should be held to a higher standard, are often allowed to freely exploit any bug as they see fit, even if it breaks ToS/Eula, and are never punished, even if extensive video and image proof was provided
- Your Downtime for maintenance is right in the middle of primetime for most of the US (and by that reasoning, it's probably down for Cananda/Mexico/other surrounding countries in those timezones) really 6pm on Wednesday? that's the best you could do, literally no other company that hosts games to this part of the world would even consider pulling their servers down during this time, unless it was an absolute emergency, and even then it would have to be a big one.
-Gear is completely unbalanced between rarities, for example, a Rare piece with no enhancement could be expressed as having a power level of ++, meanwhile a Unique piece which is just 1 step up from rare, could be expressed as having a power level or ++++++, in short, its way to **** powerful to be fair, having a set of unique gear should not grant immortality against anyone not in a full set of unique gear, frankly it's just dumb
In short Aeria, you ruin games, you take alright titles, and you make them all about squeezing every last dime you can from players, and then you just leave the game in the street to whither and rot, all the while hunting for the next title you can gobble up and milk to death. Please do us all a favor and either start shaping up or start selling these titles to companies that care enough about players to actually listen to them.