58%285 Votes
Total Votes :: 488 Votes

CookinDanger

Rank 4
CookinDanger
PostedAug 25, 2013 8:08 am
Arctosa wrote:
for AVA

1 because your patches are garbage, everything is pay2win and nothing is permanent anymore.

Not to mention the update rate for anti cheat is close to non existent.

terrible.  

this

Advertisement

hamishmctavish

Rank 0
PostedAug 25, 2013 9:02 am
Rhia_Shirubia wrote:

so there display is broken. added to 97% earlier rofl. they cant even get %s right  

It is correct. It just doesn't show decimal places, why is this so important to you guys?  
er therfore it is incorrect Wink

MoOoDx

Rank 0
MoOoDx
PostedAug 25, 2013 9:08 am
1. cuz my main toon crashed in apu since yesterday and i send 3 tickits to move me to another map! and till now no response and my toon still there!

CookinDanger

Rank 4
CookinDanger
PostedAug 25, 2013 9:38 am
MoOoDx wrote:
1. cuz my main toon crashed in apu since yesterday and i send 3 tickits to move me to another map! and till now no response and my toon still there!  

ask them nicely in english

darkvolk1337

Rank 0
PostedAug 25, 2013 10:36 am
gave it a one

rebelsri

Rank 0
rebelsri
PostedAug 25, 2013 11:14 am
iam very sad about to say about removing weaponbombs i want epsg iam playing this game from 2 yeras i even not get itnow ur removing and event gifts are are giving late so many hackers ruined the game once check

ThatRevGuy

Rank 1
ThatRevGuy
PostedAug 25, 2013 11:18 am
Give me incentive to Re-subscribe to SWTOR again and I'll glad pay a subscription fee again and buy from the cartel market. I'm a preferred status player from pre-ordering and playing up till the release of the F2P option and cartel coin system and I log in the other day, only able to play 2 out of my 8 characters, I can't pvp, I can't raid, I only get 12 slots for my skill bar, I can only have 200,000 credits... I'd hate to see what F2P players get from level 1. Seriously if that's "preferred" status I'm just going to remember the fun times and never play it again. Improve SWTOR and YOU WILL GET MY MONEY. That is all :3

KuriEgert

Rank 2
KuriEgert
PostedAug 25, 2013 11:39 am
A.V.A Gonna be unplayable..
Full of hackers.
Full of bugs.
Timed weapons.
R.I.P A.V.A Crying or Very sad

larskrischke

Rank 0
PostedAug 25, 2013 12:06 pm
disciple2187 wrote:
You get a 1 Aeria, Scarlet Blade player here.

For starters, you don't listen to ANYTHING your community says, NOT A WORD, it's like talking to a wall, except walls listen better.

-Drop Rates are total crap
-People that spend a lot of cash are Immune to bans, even if they break the ToS/Eula repeatedly.
-New players can't get a foothold in game due to your outrageous cash shop, anything worth having is 1000+ gold, and that's low, thanks for that btw, since we all know how long pay2win games last /sarcasm if you didn't catch that
- Your outrageous cash shop prices
- Your outrageous cash shop spending tiers, think about it for a sec, you want people to dump over $1000.00 into your game in A MONTH, but you won't even listen to them? and not just that, the amount of AP is not equal to the rewards gained, you should get at the very least 3-4 times what you give out for that price, 1 costume and a weapon skin does not equal $1000.00, period, that's not even justifiable
- AP is hands down THE MOST EXPENSIVE virtual currency in the world of video gaming, and you don't even get anything for it really, 3500 AP for a bike? I've never seen an in game mount that costs over $25 dollars, and I've played a lot of MMO's.
- Your gambling system is clearly rigged to get people spending as much as the can, with virtually no hope for reward, 99-299 on average for most boxes that have a chance at items people actually want, there is about a 99.999% chance that you are going to get some garbage potion or something of the like that you already have 50 of in your inventory from questing, oh and that's not even the best part, the loot wheel on the gambling boxes WILL ALMOST ALWAYS stop on the best item for a full second or two making you think you've won, only to switch to some other crap, seriously, I've timed it with a stop watch, It paused on a costume for a full 3 seconds (I actually thought the menu had frozen while it was putting the costume in my inventory, but nope) and after the pause it just changes to some random crap that wasn't even the next in sequence.
-Your SB GM's are worthless, the only thing they do is host stupid events, that the community didn't want or doesn't like, which are usually held during one factions prime time or the other, thus making it completely biased and unfair
-World Bosses Spawn only during RG peak time
- Free Knights have 2 Gamesages, RG have 10
- Gamesages, people who should be held to a higher standard, are often allowed to freely exploit any bug as they see fit, even if it breaks ToS/Eula, and are never punished, even if extensive video and image proof was provided
- Your Downtime for maintenance is right in the middle of primetime for most of the US (and by that reasoning, it's probably down for Cananda/Mexico/other surrounding countries in those timezones) really 6pm on Wednesday? that's the best you could do, literally no other company that hosts games to this part of the world would even consider pulling their servers down during this time, unless it was an absolute emergency, and even then it would have to be a big one.
-Gear is completely unbalanced between rarities, for example, a Rare piece with no enhancement could be expressed as having a power level of ++, meanwhile a Unique piece which is just 1 step up from rare, could be expressed as having a power level or ++++++, in short, its way to **** powerful to be fair, having a set of unique gear should not grant immortality against anyone not in a full set of unique gear, frankly it's just dumb

In short Aeria, you ruin games, you take alright titles, and you make them all about squeezing every last dime you can from players, and then you just leave the game in the street to whither and rot, all the while hunting for the next title you can gobble up and milk to death. Please do us all a favor and either start shaping up or start selling these titles to companies that care enough about players to actually listen to them.  

I am definately agree to this.
What Aeria prefer ? Have one AP buyer that hacks or 20 AP buyer cause pissed Aeria not care and leave the game ?

Other Way is the Droprate.
2000SF runs saw 3 uniques dropping ?
Serious. Add a chance to get at least a few thousand gold each month if we play alot.
Add a IV solo mode.

FIX the droprates.

We still would spend AP to enchance our items, get nice costumes and some other stuff.

But i see no sense in buy my Uniques always with gold from AP or something.

Annoying, Boring and cause of Hackers i not care anymore Wink.
The Guild Pure destroy the game. We had never Porblems like this on Valkyrie before. But they hack, sell items for real dollars, have gamesage in it and AERIA not give a f--- about it. You really think we are will fine with it ? We just will quit or stop spending AP.

Just play for FUN not spend AP.

Aimrys

Rank 1
Aimrys
PostedAug 25, 2013 12:55 pm
I give a 3, which is an improvement from what I gave last month which was a rating of a 2.

Lime Odyssey's status reports are what boosted the rating a bit. They allow us to stay a bit more informed and shows that AeriaGames is showing concern and care a bit for their customers and is trying better to keep them hooked on the game. Paladin has been doing an excellent job holding the community together. He is an excellent choice for the community's future, in my opinion!

The fact that AeriaGames is bringing Aura Kingdom to our region boosted it to a 3 the most. I've always been fascinated by the game. If things go well at this rate, I may give a 4 next month. I am personally very excited and looking forward to more information about this game!