9%46 Votes
1 (Poor)
58%285 Votes
Total Votes :: 488 Votes

lUA2

Rank 0
lUA2
PostedAug 23, 2013 12:36 pm
I was going to give a feedback about the site bugs, but I got dc.

Advertisement

Keikain

Rank 3
Keikain
PostedAug 23, 2013 12:37 pm
Scarlet Blade. 1.

GMs have said spawn-camping is PVP and have no interest in taking action against those that farm players at low HP from respawn. Today, I witnessed this go on for two hours in one particular zone (the first open PVP map a player experiences) and even when I left, it hadn't stopped. I wouldn't blame any new player for wanting to leave after that.

Promotions still consist heavily of "lucky box" tiers despite multiple complaints about this practice.

ihaspancaikmix

Rank 2
ihaspancaikmix
PostedAug 23, 2013 12:39 pm
Frame.Aeria is making guns exclusive to bonus ladders on SF. I give it a 1.

Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover. - Mark Twain

GMLeo

GameMaster: USA
GMLeo
PostedAug 23, 2013 12:41 pm

Re: rc

WoodPecker. wrote:
bizarro, i swear your survey links NEVER WORK  

Bizarro wrote:
---Additional Information---

We will be sending out email surveys again this month. We will be using survey monkey, and the email should look something like this:  

The links in the post are not designed to work. Each account receives a unique link in their email. The link posted here is just a placeholder to show what the email will look like.

LoveTeamAeria

Rank 4
LoveTeamAeria
PostedAug 23, 2013 12:43 pm
The Game Masters and Product Managers work immensely hard to make sure that the wants of the players are considered in choices made by Team Aeria. In a business like this effort is key and taking things into consideration is extremely important. On Shaiya, Team Aeria has allowed us to see previews of the content we would be receiving and as a community member I know that Team Aeria did not have to do that. Team Aeria has heard the grievances of players' who wanted some way to succeed in-game, and Team Aeria has presented the players with that opportunity.

It is the thought that counts.

My feedback is quite simple. The members of Team Aeria have worked extremely hard in delivering results, and I commend them for that.

Thus, my vote is a 5, for outstanding communication and effort that has procured the players the farm-able content that they desired.

Nothing is perfect, this 5 score does not mean perfection. There are definitely ways to improve.
I would like to see a tad bit better promotions. Something direct and ensures that buyers can het at least 1 or 2 things they can pay for directly. However, It is the effort by Team Aeriia that has shown some results, and those results happen to be of paramount importance.

Wear this when you make your spin on Gris-Gris's video, "So you want to be a GM?(or however it went)

Have a good day. Smile

Shout outs to GMLeo for in-game activity a couple of days ago.

trainer772

Rank 5
trainer772
PostedAug 23, 2013 12:48 pm
1 for AVA, but that's self explanatory.

doomdragoon21

Rank 1
doomdragoon21
In your house...it's not creepy United States
PostedAug 23, 2013 12:51 pm
I gave a 3

Aeria isn't perfect by no means, nor is it the best. In SF2 particularly, hackers still roam the rooms somewhat, but it isn't terrible. Accumulating SP is somewhat a hassle, and most people run out relatively quickly, though a select few don't have money to worry about. The game itself tends to lag...a lot, and it seems to be another common problem, though I might not blame everything on Aeria here, people could be playing with crap PC's/Laptops (such as myself) and terrible internet, but their ignorance doesn't make it aware that their specs are below minimal system specs. So that could be a two edged sword there.

In AVA, hackers still tend to be a bit of a pestering, but it's not bad from my experiences (but Im a nub, ask an experienced player). So far, I've encountered maybe 3 or 4 hackers total. Not much compared to other games like Combat Arms (though I heard they got that problem under control) and Arctic Combat. Besides that, the game seems to be pretty solid.

As for the site itself, the only complaint I have is the...selectively working free AP offers. I do a bunch of em, and sometimes, none of them register to my account. Even though I "Inserted A valid Email" or "completed the first page", my AP is still much to be desired for. As time went on, I think this got worse.

Besides that, everything has been pretty Ok in the land of Aeria, Staff seems modest and level headed,, even behind some of the unfortunate ragers any forum has to offer. Aeria has a lot to improve, and it'll be one Hard of a ride to see it get there, looking forward to other games it has to offer.

SiegLhein

Rank 4
SiegLhein
PostedAug 23, 2013 1:26 pm

Aeria has certainly improved. I like the new games you guys picked, decent support.

But that's it. You've improved, but not significantly to earn a 5.

TotallyKilla

Rank 0
PostedAug 23, 2013 1:28 pm

Yes you heard me, 2.

I have seen improvements lately, communication, keeping people in the loop, addressing issues regarding your service (things that your staff can actually address) and i have heard from my many eyes ingame that there has been some GM activity in there. All i can say is nice work.

However!

SB + Forum bugs being a constant issue have kept it a low 2 at best. This in conjunction with the $1k teir "any legal item you want ingame LOL" right before the release of new content?

Nope, im not buying that that was coincidence... that was set up and it was moraly wrong. Really think people would request canta legends if they knew the new crap would be released 4 weeks later?

I don't.

Aszune

Rank 4
Aszune
PostedAug 23, 2013 1:37 pm
I gave a 2. I have seen some communication/transparency improvements when it comes to Aeria Staff. A little more life has also been blown into the forum community in comparism with previous months.

Despite the Forum issues/Sb bug/Tons of LC bugs, there is hope.