15%78 Votes
9%46 Votes
1 (Poor)
58%285 Votes
Total Votes :: 488 Votes

Bizarro

Game Master
Bizarro
PostedAug 23, 2013 12:02 pm   Last edited by Bizarro on Sep 23, 2013 11:25 am. Edited 1 time in total

Feedback Poll 08/23/2013

The topic is: How would you rate Aeria Games Service?

5 is considered the best rating.
1 is considered the worst rating.

You are free to decide on your own what exactly this means.
You are free to post here any details that you would like to share.
Please feel free to state whether you have seen any changes in the past 30 days, and what you think about them.

The overall score of this poll, as well as a summary of the comments posted will be given to management.

Note: Random AP rewards may be given to accounts that post comments.

---Additional Information---

We will be sending out email surveys again this month. We will be using survey monkey, and the email should look something like this:

Subject: Aeria Games Customer Survey
Body: Aeria Games is conducting a monthly survey, and your response would be appreciated. You're email was chosen because you have submitted a service request in the past 30 days.

Here is a link to the survey:
http://www.surveymonkey.com/s.aspx

This link is uniquely tied to this survey and your email address. Please do not forward this message.

Thanks for your participation!

Please note: If you do not wish to receive further emails from us, please click the link below, and you will be automatically removed from our mailing list.
http://www.surveymonkey.com/optout.aspx

Advertisement

_WarDoom_

PostCountError
_WarDoom_
PostedAug 23, 2013 12:03 pm
Aeria has had its ups and downs, so I gave a 3.

spacefire11

Rank 5.1
spacefire11
PostedAug 23, 2013 12:06 pm   Last edited by spacefire11 on Aug 23, 2013 12:07 pm. Edited 1 time in total
Timed guns not good

bulletHEADSHOT

Rank 0
bulletHEADSHOT
PostedAug 23, 2013 12:06 pm

Re: Feedback Poll 08/23/2013

Bizarro wrote:
The topic is: How would you rate Aeria Games Service?

5 is considered the best rating.
1 is considered the worst rating.

You are free to decide on your own what exactly this means.
You are free to post here any details that you would like to share.
Please feel free to state whether you have seen any changes in the past 30 days, and what you think about them.

The overall score of this poll, as well as a summary of the comments posted will be given to management.

Note: Random AP rewards may be given to accounts that post comments.

---Additional Information---

We will be sending out email surveys again this month. We will be using survey monkey, and the email should look something like this:

Subject: Aeria Games Customer Survey
Body: Aeria Games is conducting a monthly survey, and your response would be appreciated. You're email was chosen because you have submitted a service request in the past 30 days.

Here is a link to the survey:
http://www.surveymonkey.com/s.aspx

This link is uniquely tied to this survey and your email address. Please do not forward this message.

Thanks for your participation!

Please note: If you do not wish to receive further emails from us, please click the link below, and you will be automatically removed from our mailing list.
http://www.surveymonkey.com/optout.aspx  

I like the service they give us.
The Product Managers, Game Managers, and Game Sages, from what I experienced treat everyone equally and that is what makes a great community.
On the other hand, there's only [1] flaw, and that would be more support ticket reviewers.
I think it would be highly more efficient if we had more people to review tickets so the members could have their issue resolved in just a matter of minutes and so they can continue playing and supporting the games!
4/5

Arctosa

Rank 4
Arctosa
PostedAug 23, 2013 12:07 pm
for AVA

1 because your patches are garbage, everything is pay2win and nothing is permanent anymore.

Not to mention the update rate for anti cheat is close to non existent.

terrible.

WoodPecker.

Rank 5.1
PostedAug 23, 2013 12:07 pm

rc

bizarro, i swear your survey links NEVER WORK

omarr_1995

GameSage: Soldier Front
omarr_1995
PostedAug 23, 2013 12:10 pm
Bad 1 for SF, you guys know why

Made by SFMaurin, thanks!

jotasnake

Diamond Founder: Aura Kingdom
jotasnake
PostedAug 23, 2013 12:12 pm
I'm gonna give it a 3. I've notice some improvment and i'm really happy with the future games AGE will be hosting (F.E.A.R and Aura Kingdom) as they look really promising.

I still have to complain about the way AVA is being managed, with the lack of updates on DMO forums (the month is almost over and the August events were never posted), DKO and LO being down for so long is kinda making them loose all the heat they had and could hurt their chances whenever they return, and my last complain is about the regular new games partnered with Aeria Ignite that keep comming, some of them are really good but they are simply a portal for a server hosted by another company with players from another company, in my opinion it would be a lot better if they were AGE exclusive servers like the one DMO has.

spacefire11

Rank 5.1
spacefire11
PostedAug 23, 2013 12:13 pm
player who give u 4 or 5 is gs or cuz a new game

Adasuna

Rank 3
Adasuna
PostedAug 23, 2013 12:20 pm
I give 3.5.

The new games I hope there is some improvements coming.