IOnyxTitan

Rank 0
PostedAug 21, 2013 9:38 am

Looking For Co-Owners/Founders for New GUILD

New Guild forming

Hi There , So this is just a Quick Introductory Post for "The High Order Of Pallas " which is under construction and on its way for being a new guild to DK Online, However I am looking for 1 maybe 2 people to help craft this guild in to the right directions, Recently I have just created a rough basic website which needs work which you can look at
here : www.TheHighOrder.guildlaunch.com/

as well as this i will be making a mumble server with around 35 to 50 slots for the guild if it goes in the right direction.

Aims for this guild to see if you share the same interests :

1) all members are respectful but can have a laugh and banter
2) Social
3) A decent majority of the guild active frequently
4) Frequent Events
5) Improving and learning together
6) A Variety of casual and Hardcore play for different situations

Feel Free to Message me back or post on how i can contact you if you are interested Thank you !
Advertisement

aliraza96

Rank 0
PostedAug 22, 2013 4:01 am
What the Hard are u thinking? DK is screwed up, It's on haitus...! So how the Hard will u make a guild?!

LalaHeat

Rank 1
LalaHeat
PostedAug 24, 2013 4:32 pm
thought you have a point on how can he be thinking of creating a guild whent here is no eta for the game to come back, however, there was no need for the language...

aliraza96

Rank 0
PostedAug 25, 2013 2:46 am
I used the word "He ll" btw
Dude i said it cuz it's been a long time u know.. 4+months , that's a lot..
They even told us that we would be updated about the status and ETA. But they did'nt. -_-

Giovanna_X

GameSage: DK Online
Giovanna_X
PostedAug 26, 2013 7:13 am
aliraza96 wrote:
I used the word "He ll" btw
Dude i said it cuz it's been a long time u know.. 4+months , that's a lot..
They even told us that we would be updated about the status and ETA. But they did'nt. -_-  

Please do not bypass the filter. It's against the rules.

As for any update, that will have to come from Production, and can only come from them when the Devs give the okay.

filipvarga

GameSage: DK Online
filipvarga
PostedSep 16, 2013 1:00 am
A Guild (also called Clan) is an organised group of players that regularly play together in particular (or various) multiplayer games.
He is creating a DKO Guild, but that does not mean the Guild will be playing DKO if it does not come back. Guilds mostly don't stick to only one game.

Anyway, creating a DKO Guild is his decision and should not be flamed in any way.