BiKeR_BoY_bLaDe

Rank 0
BiKeR_BoY_bLaDe
PostedAug 05, 2013 5:30 pm

Comeback

read more
Hi, i stop playing when ep6 comes out, now my friend is telling that is fixing all, is it true?
Is it worth of coming back to Shaiya?
Advertisement

Killa_1112

Rank 5.1
Killa_1112
PostedAug 05, 2013 6:03 pm
How to put this in a way you will understand....

No.

You have done yourself a favor getting out. Don't get dragged back in. $1000 tiers are up, and thats no word of a lie, they are actually doing $1000 teirs now.

Company must be getting desperate, one last money grab before shutting the game down. Too many people have quit due to their arrogance.

- Courtesy of the Great Avyn

LoveTeamAeria

Rank 4
LoveTeamAeria
PostedAug 05, 2013 6:04 pm
It is worth coming back. I suggest you complete the loyalty tiers while we still have them! You will be amazed by how helpful they are.

Also, Team Aeria is working extremely hard at fixing these things. I saw GM's online at 3 am! PDT That is determination!

Killa_1112

Rank 5.1
Killa_1112
PostedAug 05, 2013 6:07 pm
LoveTeamAeria wrote:
It is worth coming back. I suggest you complete the loyalty tiers while we still have them! You will be amazed by how helpful they are.

Also, Team Aeria is working extremely hard at fixing these things. I saw GM's online at 3 am! PDT That is determination!  
Eh No. Save your false words.

Aeria can't fix anything, they are a publisher, not a developer, they CAN change promos and GM interaction and communication.

They have managed to eff up one to the point of no return and have slightly improved on the other.

If a GM is on untill 3am, then yes, ok, respect for staying on, but for all you know they requested it because they needed the money or it might simply have been a new night shift tryout.

Remember

Positivity < Realism.

- Courtesy of the Great Avyn

LoveTeamAeria

Rank 4
LoveTeamAeria
PostedAug 05, 2013 6:11 pm
Killa_1112 wrote:
LoveTeamAeria wrote:

Aeria can't fix anything, they are a publisher, not a developer, they CAN change promos and GM interaction and communication.

They have managed to eff up one to the point of no return and have slightly improved on the other.

If a GM is on untill 3am, then yes, ok, respect for staying on, but for all you know they requested it because they needed the money or it might simply have been a new night shift tryout.

Remember

Positivity < Realism.  

Surely they were trying if they are up that late! Maybe even speaking with members of the development team at Nexon due to the time differences.

I love hard work like that.

We are about to receive the Episode 7 content! Which means that they were, in fact, in touch with nexon!

I can't wait to see what they're going to do with the Deep Desert map! Smile

Exciting news like that, should definitely be a reason to come back to Shaiya!

thoany

Rank 2
thoany
PostedAug 05, 2013 8:11 pm
LoveTeamAeria wrote:
Killa_1112 wrote:
LoveTeamAeria wrote:

Remember

Positivity < Realism.  

Surely they were trying if they are up that late! Maybe even speaking with members of the development team at Nexon due to the time differences.

We are about to receive the Episode 7 content! Which means that they were, in fact, in touch with nexon!

how about fixing what EP6 did to the game...we dont need new content...we just need some fixing of old problems..the fact that the past 2 months have 1000+$ tiers is not a great sign..the fact that the games "" appears"" busy but isnt as everyone is afk getting medals..they have talked on and on about doing this and that...tommorow is maitenance..lets see what is in store..lets see what they say "might" happen or what they are currently looking into ..how about having drops so ppl can farm like the old days..remember when you would get a great drop..after farming for a bit..nice feeling..now just pay to get whatever..pay to powerlevel...pay pay...sad...the fun factor is dimming..

LoveTeamNexon

Rank 0
LoveTeamNexon
PostedAug 05, 2013 8:12 pm
thoany wrote:
LoveTeamAeria wrote:
Killa_1112 wrote:
LoveTeamAeria wrote:

Remember

Positivity < Realism.  

how about fixing what EP6 did to the game...we dont need new content...we just need some fixing of old problems..the fact that the past 2 months have 1000+$ tiers is not a great sign..the fact that the games "" appears"" busy but isnt as everyone is afk getting medals..they have talked on and on about doing this and that...tommorow is maitenance..lets see what is in store..lets see what they say "might" happen or what they are currently looking into ..how about having drops so ppl can farm like the old days..remember when you would get a great drop..after farming for a bit..nice feeling..now just pay to get whatever..pay to powerlevel...pay pay...sad...the fun factor is dimming..  

With Nexon, the fun factor will always be diminishing. Shaiya needs to sever ties, and quickly too.