suzzi94

Rank 0
suzzi94
PostedAug 03, 2013 1:00 pm

Reward

I have a suggestion that may be kinda cool for GF players
I have a suggestion that may be kinda cool for GF players.

1. When you logg on you get an reward, dosnt need to be anything big, can start with something small, but if you logg on everyday for maybe one week, you get a big prize, like maybe 1 or 5 M-alch.

I think that will make people care to logg on GF more often, and that will also be rewarding for those in Guild's, they will not get kicked out so fast if they logg on everyday, or whatever.
But it will reset if you dont logg on the next day, and then you have to start again.
It also will make M-clay cheaper, which will benefit for the players, I mean freaking 1000 gold for one, that is insane.

Well that is my suggestion.

Susan Out Cool
Advertisement

jesuscookie

Rank 0
jesuscookie
PostedAug 09, 2013 9:21 am
I like this and it would be cool if it were implemented!Might even encourage new players to stick around especially if they make it that if you log in for 28 days straight you get a really nice prize!Like costumes(none of that limited stuff crap) or a mount maybe even a large amount of mclays! Very Happy

They could even change the available prizes every month!This would make items more available to players and maybe reduce the cost of items!Nonetheless having access to these items would make gold easier to come by for new players thus they can have a more enjoyable trip through this game.

infernape276

Rank 3
infernape276
PostedAug 09, 2013 1:51 pm
Its an excellent Idea, if you ask me. It encourages all players, young, old, new, OP etc. It also WOULD help recover some of the economy, but it means that some people may simply do that and not buy AP. So from the companies point of view it may be bad. Now it does bring in more players who may spend AP in the future, but it means at the cost of some AP in the first place on Aeria's part.

I still agree with it though lol.

kakazu876

Rank 1
kakazu876
With my love and grape kool-aid United States
PostedAug 09, 2013 2:31 pm
There was an event similar to this idea on a past MMO I played. It really mainly depends on what items you're going to be rewarded when you log in. It completely broke the price of certain items on the other MMO I played. I do think it would make people log on more, but only to get the reward, if you know what I mean. If it should happen, I dont think it should be a monthly thing, and more of an event of some sort. Just my 2 cents.

jesuscookie

Rank 0
jesuscookie
PostedAug 09, 2013 4:14 pm
They had an event like this on Allods but you had to stay online and actually play for x amount of time before it would count as an actual log in.The prizes were certain NT permanent costumes(one piece every week 3 pieces total) and at 4 weeks of logging in straight you got a combat mount.Other prizes were potions that boosted stats and a bag expansion which was sweet imo since bag space was terrible ;-;

They did it due to some expansion they had to encourage more players to play the game.Was a good idea since it got a lot more players online.

Even if they don't give mclays I would gladly take bags or warehouse expansions and an mclay every ONCE in a while since my usual gripe with any mmo is bag space...I want to have big bags for all meh stuffs ;-;

EX of prizes: EXP Charms(NT),Bags(NT),Temp mounts(NT),permanent costume pieces(NT once every x days you get a piece),at the end of a week like x2 NT Mclays...or just gold that increases per day logged in.Yeah I know that gold is easy to acquire later in the game but for new players it'd be a bit helpful and might even encourage them to stick around.

hopefully this gets implemented though ^_^

drakonusz

Rank 3
drakonusz
PostedAug 09, 2013 4:28 pm
I think it sounds like a great idea, really encouraging for newer players. But somehow I doubt they will change it. Considering that it encourages people to spend insane amounts of time online, which reflects badly on them. Also they have had the same system for nearly 4 years now.
But maybe they will do it, doubtful though.

~Drako

jesuscookie

Rank 0
jesuscookie
PostedAug 09, 2013 4:37 pm
drakonusz wrote:
I think it sounds like a great idea, really encouraging for newer players. But somehow I doubt they will change it. Considering that it encourages people to spend insane amounts of time online, which reflects badly on them. Also they have had the same system for nearly 4 years now.

~Drako  

It's been 4 years?!Wow OwO it's time for a change!

*insert Obama poster here*

drakonusz

Rank 3
drakonusz
PostedAug 12, 2013 11:46 am
jesuscookie wrote:
drakonusz wrote:

~Drako  

It's been 4 years?!Wow OwO it's time for a change!

*insert Jelly poster here*

Maybe it is. But it's never been changed before.
Maybe the GMs will listen to what you want. I don't know.