riddickkeegan

Rank 0
PostedJul 30, 2013 4:55 am

general question

new player wants to know
Is it posssible to level up without doing the missions and just "grind" new lvls instead because doing missions all the time kinda sucks after a while
Advertisement

Jennifur_Vultee

Rank 1
Jennifur_Vultee
PostedJul 30, 2013 5:10 am

Re: general question

new player wants to know
riddickkeegan wrote:
Is it posssible to level up without doing the missions and just "grind" new lvls instead because doing missions all the time kinda sucks after a while  

Yes you can. But the game will stack up new quests above your quick slots each time you level up whether you've done the previous levels quests or not. On one of my recent characters I went from level 20 to 22 without doing the quests for 21 by PVP and running Drasil Marsh dungeon a few times...I had level 21 and 22 quests to sort out once I restarted the quests and it took me until level 25 to get things straight because I kept leveling as I tried to get back on track.

riddickkeegan

Rank 0
PostedJul 30, 2013 5:41 am

troublesome

that seems like it could prove to be either usefull or a pain in the arse, usefull in that you ould save the xp till you needed it at higher lvls or a pain because of how long it would take to catch up on them. dose PvE grant xp or only pvp and dungeons?

highfyrebright

Rank 2
highfyrebright
PostedJul 30, 2013 7:19 am
after level 10 mobs will give exp. but trust in this: it will take you much longer to do through only grinding mobs. around 22-24, quests will start to dry up and leave you further and further from the next level. on my lvl28 se, main+side quests, and 1 set of viledon and babiron dailies have taken me to about 20 percent.. thats almost 30 million xp i'll be grinding from mobs and dailies to get to 39.

OSUBeaver

GameSage: Forum
OSUBeaver
PostedJul 30, 2013 9:10 am
moved to gameplay help

Just plain Beaver now.