PostedAug 04, 2013 8:06 am
@WiseWolfHolo51
Indeed, I also agree.
Advertisement

walkstreet_55

Rank 0
walkstreet_55
PostedAug 05, 2013 12:19 am
Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Kostas_fentagin

Rank 3
Kostas_fentagin
PostedAug 05, 2013 12:50 am
Gonna try this.Hope for da best ^^

Posted By Aeria Mobile

MrFacelift

Rank 0
PostedAug 05, 2013 3:58 pm
I hope this is at least as good as the first Fear Multiplayer. And that was FREE.
Forget Fear 2 & 3 what a load of ****.

angelusky

Rank 0
angelusky
PostedAug 06, 2013 1:01 pm

fear online

gameplay
AAHhhh...!! i wish so much to play it but i have to wait 1-2 years to get myself a better pc Sad
All i have is 1 gb ram and ati x1550 with 512 mb, dualcore 2,4 Sad barely is working 12 sky at lowest resolution Sad

angelusky

Rank 0
angelusky
PostedAug 06, 2013 1:04 pm

games

games
I would really appreciate if anyone can reccomend me some good mmo's with the same engine like 12 sky and action as well or social, fps, horror...something nice with 12 sky graphics.
Or can someone give me the right torrent links to download all sims 2 collection but sims 2, the original to be separated, i do not have much space left Very Happy

alex.mihai

GameSage: Shaiya
alex.mihai
PostedAug 07, 2013 4:48 pm
Can't wait for FEAR Beta !!!

With respect,

[GS]Joe

danielsilva201

Rank 0
danielsilva201
PostedAug 12, 2013 3:46 pm

Re: Announcing F.E.A.R. Online!

The newest chapter in the F.E.A.R. saga
Taz wrote:

Aeria Games proudly presents the newest chapter in the F.E.A.R. saga, F.E.A.R. Online. head on over and Sign-Up for Beta!

The battle rages between Armacham Technology Corporation (ATC) and the elite F.E.A.R. team parallel to the events of F.E.A.R. 2: Project Origin™. Players will get to experience cooperative scenarios that detail the terrifying occurrences surrounding the F.E.A.R. team. The acclaimed Soul King mode from F.E.A.R. 3™ also makes a return--possess enemies for new abilities and collect fallen souls.

• Online Horror FPS
    The bloody conflict rages over many spin-tingling locations. Terrify your enemies in many complex maps littered with c͘r͝e҉e͜p̛y̛,̕ gory details. There is no escape from the torturous influence of A̷̢ļm̢҉a and Project Origin.

• Soul King Mode
    Possess your enemies to wreak havoc in the world of the living. Wield their bodies to slaughter your opponents and harvest the souls of the fallen to claim victory.

• Cooperative Scenarios
    Witness never-before-seen events in the F.E.A.R. storyline. Up to four friends can brave the darkness and fight to survive as they discover the fate of the remaining F.E.A.R. squad members parallel to the events of the main story.

Welcome to the F.E.A.R. Online forums, don't forget to:

1. Sign-Up for Beta
  2. Stay alert for news, events, and updates on these forums and at F.E.A.R. Online's Facebook page
  3. Respond here to let us know what you find most enjoyable about playing horror games

EndlessLullaby

Diamond Founder: Aura Kingdom
EndlessLullaby
PostedAug 12, 2013 5:49 pm
F.E.A.R *-*
I played all dem games <3 I can't wait for a -good- party rely fps sopgjpo

soulreaperx34

Rank 0
soulreaperx34
PostedAug 13, 2013 3:21 am
F.E.A.R I'm looking forward to playing this Very Happy( scared on the inside )