Laharl9999

Rank 0
Laharl9999
PostedJul 25, 2013 4:56 am

Items questions

- Which items are trash and which ones are keepers?

Examples such as the 1-4 cards, dog tags and other junk. Make a short list if you can, basically for the items that have a use but are not good enough to be worth keeping.
Advertisement

mjollnir77

Rank 3
mjollnir77
PostedJul 25, 2013 5:47 am

Re: Items questions

Laharl9999 wrote:
- Which items are trash and which ones are keepers?

Examples such as the 1-4 cards, dog tags and other junk. Make a short list if you can, basically for the items that have a use but are not good enough to be worth keeping.  

well I usually trash/npc items that specifically say in their description that "they have no use but can be sold to a shop". Other things can be handy, so I tend to stack-pile them.

I use to salvage blue items (the pre-certified ones actually) to get Stardust crystals, passcards and other pots.

The rest goes all to AH (well magic grade items are directly NPC'ed... nobody seems to use/want them anyway)

Keikain

Rank 3
Keikain
PostedJul 25, 2013 6:30 am
I do still consignment to sell purples, but there's not much point anymore and it's usually easier to just salvage them. Greens are always straight to NPC (unless they're rings/necklaces/etc., which do still sell occasionally).

Sell memory chips to vendors when you can. It's free RP you don't have to deal with the other faction for.

Regarding dog tags, sell them (they'll give you a good couple silver each) or fuse them into medals if you're going after Ulimate skills or PVP Earrings and don't feel like running dungeons for them.

I generally keep all the cards I get and just stock them up in my warehouse until I hit a stack of four. It's not like they sell for much and most of what they give can be useful.

Consumables like hypovials, pots, and passcards, just hang on until you need them and don't be afraid to pop a couple hypovials to make things go faster (the game really does give them out like candy).

The 1-10 bronze junk I keep to vendor when I can, but I've no qualms about dumping them for room.

fr.rodian

GameSage: Scarlet Blade
fr.rodian
PostedJul 25, 2013 12:24 pm
I keep all the vials that drop--useful for me, especially in dungeon runs or sometimes in pvp. Some of the drops I sell to npc (green ones mostly, or useless junk). Some of the rares I keep, and some I give to my guild members. Cards I also keep until I get 4 of the same kind, then play it, hoping to get some mech, least with the Jack cards, which are few and far between. Passcards I also collect. Dog tags I've kept much, but they've filled my warehouse that any I find now I immediately sell. Some I've converted for silver medals, which I've used some to get my ulti. Memory chips are great--free rp if you don't feel like going to pvp.

OSUBeaver

GameSage: Forum
OSUBeaver
PostedJul 25, 2013 2:29 pm
moved to gameplay help

Just plain Beaver now.