Viaia

Rank 0
PostedJul 25, 2013 2:19 am

Other Quests or...?

Stuck on a quest and would like some guidance.
Hello, how is everyone? I'm new to SB and I'm actually enjoying the game. Like anyone, I've noticed niches that are bothering me. I'm trying to finish up the quests that involve the first instance (DT1 [Tunnel Tactics 2]). What my main problem was, I couldn't get passed the loading screen at first and used up all my free passcards that were given to me. I did have one saved and after talking to someone about the issue, I was able to get in with no problems.

I finished up TT1 quest and got two more quests. There were enough mobs in the dungeon, but without thinking, I wasn't able to get one mob for TT2. Here I am trying to farm mobs for a passcard around and outside the instance - so on and so forth. I know that you guys know the drop rate for these is fairly low, and I can't get into the battlegrounds/arenas to get any (or so I hear), since I'm only level 11. The reason I'm here is to ask...

- Can I pass these quests and go somewhere else for now?
- Or are these TT quests needed to further progress after the dungeon?
- If those said quests are needed, should I start fresh with a new character?

Sorry about all the questions. Only looking for the best solution to this confusion.
Advertisement

Zaebja

GameSage: Scarlet Blade
Zaebja
PostedJul 25, 2013 3:08 am
I don't think you will be able to progress in the game unless you want to level to 12 but I'm not sure that will work either.

You could start fresh on a new character or send in a ticket to the gms so they could provide you with what you need so you can progress into the game.

Ticket: http://www.aeriagames.com/contact/support

IGN: Curaja <Relentless> | Whipper PvP & PvE Guide

Keikain

Rank 3
Keikain
PostedJul 25, 2013 5:27 am
If you're RG on Valk, I've got a fair supply of passcards on most of my alts. I'm not sure if I have a character that wouldn't gimp your XP gain, but I could help run you through.

If not, have you seen anyone else shouting for the run? You might be able to party up with another player that has the same quest (A lot of Medics can usually use the help). It'll make the run a little tougher, but it's easier than restarting.

Aureola3114

Rank 2
Aureola3114
PostedJul 25, 2013 9:10 am
Since you are past level 10, you CAN move onto the next level by grinding exp off of mobs, like you are currently doing. However, yes, passcards are quite a low drop early game, but they become far more common from level 15 onwards.

I believe they aren't a requirement for the next level missions; they can be achieved simply by leveling up.

Viaia

Rank 0
PostedJul 25, 2013 3:30 pm
Thanks for the replies and advice. I'll make sure I use it accordingly, and most likely grind my way to that last passcard. I'm also a medic myself, Keikain, but I'll be alright getting it done or check to see if there's a group forming. (: