kikirikica1
broken415
Lancaeron
AriaSaitcho
infernape276
Ply4Funt
jotasnake

_ ___ _ ___ _ ___ ___ _ ___ ___ _ ___ _ ___ _ ___ _ ___ _ ___ _ ___ _ ___ _

Ten random participants will receive 500 AP in the form of an ePin along with a Summer of Fun Badge!

( Starts: 08/24/2013 - Ends: 08/31/2013 )

The sun us setting on our Summer of Fun. Remember it fondly by letting us know your most memorable moment!

Follow these directions exactly to be sure you qualify!
1. Reply to this thread with your favorite moment from this summer! Be descriptive! Be engaging! But most of all, have fun!

EVENT STARTS: 3:00 pm PDT 08/24/2013
EVENT ENDS: 3:00 pm PDT 08/31/2013

• No exceptions for participation outside of the set time frame will be given. Sorry!
  • You may not use multiple accounts to participate.
  • Must provide your entry before the deadline specified.
  • Nothing inappropriate!
  • No cheating allowed.
Advertisement

jotasnake

Diamond Founder: Aura Kingdom
jotasnake
PostedAug 27, 2013 6:59 pm
My favorite moment of this summer was with a couple of good friends and my gf.

In August theres always a big music festival that lasts for over a week, amazing nights really, usually on the last night we go all out and just have as much fun as we can meaning most of us end up laying down on the middle of the street lol

Anyways, it was amazing music that night, the drinks were great, the food was tasty as usual, we kept dancing till 6:30am until it closed down. After that we all went to a local coffee shop that opened at 7:00am and we took some coffee and some breakfast, and just sat there with our heads spinning, laughing and talking about how awesome that week as been and how great the summer was. After a couple of hours we ended up in a diferent place, and we had lunch at around 10:30am lol

Around 1:00pm i was home, and let me tell you, that was possibly the longest time i've ever slept >.<

dannyboss45

Rank 0
PostedAug 27, 2013 7:09 pm
Lets Start :

My favorite moment of this summer was with my brother and my best friend ....

We go to summerfest in my city (Portugal), th summerfest was 1 week ... and we sleep there ..but the best moment was when i put eggs in the bed of my brother ...when he goes to sleep ...dont see the eggs and lol ..... I and my best friend laugh of up crying ..... My brother tryed to hit me but i run xD in the wood , and in 2 hours he forgave me...

And this is my Favorite moment .....

dannyboss45

Pandaxkawaii

Rank 0
Pandaxkawaii
PostedAug 27, 2013 7:17 pm
This summer I went to Disney California Adventure Park and finally got the chance to ride my first roller coaster there. I was really nervous at first, but then after the ride I was so scared. Since I don’t like that moment when you lose feeling as the ride goes downhill. I did find the water rides to be more enjoyable than the roller coasters. Spending an entire day at the theme park was worth it.

xkokin

Rank 2
xkokin
PostedAug 27, 2013 10:08 pm
went to sleep and woke up thought i woke up but it was really a dream. then my house caught on fire my cat was eating the neighbors dog, meteors were raining all over making the situation unbearably cozy, then lightning started striking down everyone i knew in sight. it struck me and i was awake feeling full for some reason. yeah long story short don't eat pizza before going to sleep O.o i kid that was a very nice dream though.

mucontreras_cj

Rank 0
mucontreras_cj
PostedAug 27, 2013 11:23 pm

my favorite summer

Granny
Memories with my grandmother Wink

my best summers, was to go to a city far from where I live, only one goal, to visit the woman who gave much of his life for our sake, my grandmother, I remember that we were much to the beach, we were doing a thousand and one stupid , even though she was very serious with me was very happy and smiling, now she is not with us, died a year ago, but I'm still remember that smile and that hug when I arrived and told me welcome my grandson.

KyumixXx

Rank 0
KyumixXx
PostedAug 28, 2013 2:18 am
To start sorry for my bad English, I speak French and bad for other languages ^^'

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This summer brings a large number of good time but it's not hard to remember which one is the best for me.

With friends we organized a big party in a park, there should be about 200 or 300 people. While we were trying to manage the hardware in the evening, a girl came to me and asked me if I could come and dance with her. As I had to continue to assist in the management of the evening, I danced with her each time between two music Embarassed
With all this we have continued to see us and we can't now live without seeing us, we go out together for one month now and I think it is not ready to finish <3
All that to say that this evening will remain for me the best time of summer, I've earned very good things and I'm not ready to lose it Surprised
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

KuriEgert

Rank 2
KuriEgert
PostedAug 28, 2013 4:53 am
My favorite moment of this summer was with my friends in Hurghada in Egypt!
We were enjoying playing football in the beach and listening to the music!
And we went at night to the shopping and enjoying playing Play-Station with each others!
Also we went to a nightclub ! we kept dancing till the morning of the next day
Then we went to sleep and then we woke up at 4:00 PM At evening
Then we went to a restaurant to take our lunch then we went to the cinema till the night!
Then we went to sleep to travel the next day!
It was best week we've ever seen!

bigbandit

Rank 0
PostedAug 28, 2013 7:22 am
This summer wasn't that great for me. I had a series of tough exams for which I had to study hard. So I guess the best moment for me this summer was when they finally ended two days ago.

Ply4Funt

Rank 0
Ply4Funt
PostedAug 28, 2013 11:09 am

A Good Moment From This Summer

My descriptive, engaging, and 'one which I had fun' entry for this contest
Hmmmm... I don't seem to remember much about that, which is this summer...
it's a bummer having such short-lived memory span before September, what about that, Summer?

I present you with an entire story with paragraphs and stuff:
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
For now, my most favored time from this summer would be the time I probably gathered up the courage to examine my 'all-important exam results' report.
I intended to avoid acquiring it in the first place by... well, feigning ignorance over the fact that the results were out and evading incoming hostiles or traps that would force the results to come to my deliberately narrowed sight area, namely:
-The education enforcers of absolute intellect (AKA teachers)
-The boss area in the mastermind's slightly evil lair (AKA principal's office)
-The three-dimensional rectangular pure white rectangles of blinding black ink (AKA bundles of paper with black ink on them which brings about many many possibilities of the many many different kinds of reports or simply kindergarten coloring class materials they may be)
-etc.

Don't get me wrong, I know I did okay, at least to the point of not failing miserably.
However, the pressure was just overwhelming... I was just... running away from facts I couldn't change nor deny for much longer.

Futile efforts they were, because due to some kind of chance the report reached the palms of my hands. Moreover, it was my MOM who gave it to me (who of course, had read it) the same bloody day the results were just out. It turned out that my mom went to the mastermind's slightly evil lair (AKA school) to pay them some bloody ransom (AKA school fee) and bloody received it when she bloody mentioned my bloody name.

I was dumb-stricken, devastated to realize my efforts for the day had gone to waste...
my mom was just acting as usual, not much change that I noticed which could mean ANYTHING. I refused to examine it, nor hear it, nor know it. That went on for days filled with denial, suppressing curiosity, endurance after hearing other people's results, and finally I... didn't read it, not in days. A week later I just read it on a whim since it's getting old and got...

http://freetexthost.com/1zxauatprz

Though the time I probably gathered my courage was uneventful, it was definitely memorable. (full stopped)