13%54 Votes
1 (Poor)
50%204 Votes
Total Votes :: 408 Votes

LeViperr

Rank 5
LeViperr
PostedJul 30, 2013 2:51 pm
i hear from ppl that they dont have billing issues anymore, servers are running good at my side, so thats a big plus.

The reason of my 4 is that the twitter loggin is removed (it was a wile ago iknow) but its still sad since i need to login with my full name on my alt acount.

Service's of the Gs/Gm are good. helpfull etc. (sometimes a Gm ignores your question but he obv is busy)

4/5 for the poll.

Note:

fix the logg bug, after 15min on the site i need to relogg to post in a sb or on a topic. its really annoying.

Advertisement

spacefire11

Rank 5.1
spacefire11
PostedJul 30, 2013 2:54 pm
LeViperr wrote:
i hear from ppl that they dont have billing issues anymore, servers are running good at my side, so thats a big plus.

The reason of my 4 is that the twitter loggin is removed (it was a wile ago iknow) but its still sad since i need to login with my full name on my alt acount.

Service's of the Gs/Gm are good. helpfull etc. (sometimes a Gm ignores your question but he obv is busy)

4/5 for the poll.

Note:

fix the logg bug, after 15min on the site i need to relogg to post in a sb or on a topic. its really annoying.  
http://www.aeriagames.com/forums/en/viewtopic.php?t=2046485

Wonder who will help u now Wink

TreishaSempai

Rank 4
TreishaSempai
PostedJul 30, 2013 4:12 pm
TeamAeriaISOK wrote:
splasher__ wrote:
GoLycku wrote:
They've been doing this feedback thread for 5 years

nothing has changed

l0l0l0l00l0l  

Actually the votes have got worse  

If the votes get worse as you say, why did/does AGE continue to grow Very Happy ?  

"Growing" =/= closing down games every couple of months

Kalian.

Rank 2
PostedJul 30, 2013 5:32 pm

So Poor

The Service here at AERIA GAMES sucks total butt..

The GMs in SF DON'T DO SHAT! They dont ban hackers. they give hackers second chances...

I could name examples of when they havent banned a hacker that was actually hacking.

cmstache

Rank 3
cmstache
PostedJul 30, 2013 8:09 pm
LeViperr wrote:

4/5 for the poll.

Note:

I find it funny anytime I hear about a GM posting in the forums. In DWO (in over 2 years) I can count on my fingers I think of the non-promo posts from the GMs. It usually takes a server-wide flame war for several days before it happens.

XkilledcoreX

Rank 0
XkilledcoreX
PostedJul 30, 2013 10:12 pm

Re: Feedback Poll 07/24/13

DontCaeria_ wrote:

Did you know if you vote 5 you get entered in a drawing for Free AP!
Aeria so good at having polls that mean something.

Bizarro wrote:

Note: Random AP rewards may be given to accounts that post comments.

WoodPecker.

Rank 5.1
WoodPecker.
PostedJul 30, 2013 10:40 pm

rc

[quote="XkilledcoreX"]
DontCaeria_ wrote:

Did you know if you vote 5 you get entered in a drawing for Free AP!

if this is true, i guess i am truly wasting my time, all the more reason to rate the service as 1.

danaoproi

Rank 0
PostedJul 31, 2013 12:31 am
Oberonu wrote:
3. Still room for improvement as always and not as good as it used to be, however things seem to be moving in the right direction so thttp://www.aeriagames.com/forums/en/blank.gifhings moving forward.  

danaoproi

Rank 0
PostedJul 31, 2013 12:31 am

Re: rc

[quote="WoodPecker."]
XkilledcoreX wrote:
DontCaeria_ wrote:

Did you know if you vote 5 you get entered in a drawing for Free AP!javascript:void(0);

if this is true, i guess i am truly wasting my time, all the more reason to rate the service as 1.  

aizensosuke1

Rank 0
aizensosuke1
PostedJul 31, 2013 2:49 am

Hi¡

Hy i love aeria games, but im not have much mony to waste... but i play every day.

Saluts¡