How would you rate Aeria Games Service?

5 (Excellent)
14%59 Votes
4
8%34 Votes
3
13%57 Votes
2
13%54 Votes
1 (Poor)
50%204 Votes
Total Votes :: 408 Votes
Author Message

vendetta120

Rank 5
vendetta120
Joined
02 May 2009
Posts
3557
Location
United States
PostedJul 30, 2013 2:00 pm
I've been around Aeria for awhile, but I've been inactive due to various reasons the past couple of years. While I was a GS for 12sky2, the service was pretty good for that particular game anyways. The GM's were active and on point; and the GS's were good.

Since the transition of Soldier Front from Ijji to Aeria, I feel as if the service has dipped (for that particular game anyways). The GM's for Soldier Front aren't as active with the community, but the few forum active GS's make up for it in that regard. Although, the Soldier Front GM's from my experience do handle RT's fast and effectively. I have played Soldier Front since '08.

Advertisement

LeViperr

Rank 4
LeViperr
Joined
30 Oct 2012
Posts
2079
Location
Terneuzen Netherlands
PostedJul 30, 2013 2:51 pm
i hear from ppl that they dont have billing issues anymore, servers are running good at my side, so thats a big plus.

The reason of my 4 is that the twitter loggin is removed (it was a wile ago iknow) but its still sad since i need to login with my full name on my alt acount.

Service's of the Gs/Gm are good. helpfull etc. (sometimes a Gm ignores your question but he obv is busy)

4/5 for the poll.

Note:

fix the logg bug, after 15min on the site i need to relogg to post in a sb or on a topic. its really annoying.

spacefire11

Rank 5.1
spacefire11
Joined
28 Nov 2009
Posts
10411
Location
Sweden
PostedJul 30, 2013 2:54 pm
LeViperr wrote:
i hear from ppl that they dont have billing issues anymore, servers are running good at my side, so thats a big plus.

The reason of my 4 is that the twitter loggin is removed (it was a wile ago iknow) but its still sad since i need to login with my full name on my alt acount.

Service's of the Gs/Gm are good. helpfull etc. (sometimes a Gm ignores your question but he obv is busy)

4/5 for the poll.

Note:

fix the logg bug, after 15min on the site i need to relogg to post in a sb or on a topic. its really annoying.  
http://www.aeriagames.com/forums/en/viewtopic.php?t=2046485

Wonder who will help u now Wink

TreishaSempai

Rank 4
TreishaSempai
Joined
04 Apr 2010
Posts
1770
Location
Deadpool's Basement United States
PostedJul 30, 2013 4:12 pm
TeamAeriaISOK wrote:
splasher__ wrote:
GoLycku wrote:
They've been doing this feedback thread for 5 years

nothing has changed

l0l0l0l00l0l  

Actually the votes have got worse  


If the votes get worse as you say, why did/does AGE continue to grow Very Happy ?  


"Growing" =/= closing down games every couple of months

Kalian.

Rank 2
Joined
10 Apr 2013
Posts
620
Location
United States
PostedJul 30, 2013 5:32 pm

So Poor

The Service here at AERIA GAMES sucks total butt..

The GMs in SF DON'T DO SHAT! They dont ban hackers. they give hackers second chances...

I could name examples of when they havent banned a hacker that was actually hacking.

cmstache

Rank 3
cmstache
Joined
27 Mar 2011
Posts
1333
Location
Greensboro United States
PostedJul 30, 2013 8:09 pm
LeViperr wrote:
i hear from ppl that they dont have billing issues anymore, servers are running good at my side, so thats a big plus.

The reason of my 4 is that the twitter loggin is removed (it was a wile ago iknow) but its still sad since i need to login with my full name on my alt acount.

Service's of the Gs/Gm are good. helpfull etc. (sometimes a Gm ignores your question but he obv is busy)

4/5 for the poll.

Note:

fix the logg bug, after 15min on the site i need to relogg to post in a sb or on a topic. its really annoying.  


I find it funny anytime I hear about a GM posting in the forums. In DWO (in over 2 years) I can count on my fingers I think of the non-promo posts from the GMs. It usually takes a server-wide flame war for several days before it happens.

XkilledcoreX

Rank 0
XkilledcoreX
Joined
15 Aug 2008
Posts
50
Location
Canada
PostedJul 30, 2013 10:12 pm

Re: Feedback Poll 07/24/13

DontCaeria_ wrote:

Did you know if you vote 5 you get entered in a drawing for Free AP!
Aeria so good at having polls that mean something.
 



Bizarro wrote:

Note: Random AP rewards may be given to accounts that post comments.
 

WoodPecker.

Rank 5
WoodPecker.
Joined
22 Sep 2012
Posts
6019
Location
Edmonton,Alberta (Toronto now) Canada
PostedJul 30, 2013 10:40 pm

rc

[quote="XkilledcoreX"]
DontCaeria_ wrote:

Did you know if you vote 5 you get entered in a drawing for Free AP!
Aeria so good at having polls that mean something.
 



if this is true, i guess i am truly wasting my time, all the more reason to rate the service as 1.

From Gus, With Love.

danaoproi

Rank 0
Joined
13 Nov 2012
Posts
69
Location
orastie Romania
PostedJul 31, 2013 12:31 am
Oberonu wrote:
3. Still room for improvement as always and not as good as it used to be, however things seem to be moving in the right direction so thttp://www.aeriagames.com/forums/en/blank.gifhings moving forward.  

danaoproi

Rank 0
Joined
13 Nov 2012
Posts
69
Location
orastie Romania
PostedJul 31, 2013 12:31 am

Re: rc

[quote="WoodPecker."]
XkilledcoreX wrote:
DontCaeria_ wrote:

Did you know if you vote 5 you get entered in a drawing for Free AP!javascript:void(0);
Aeria so good at having polls that mean something.
 



if this is true, i guess i am truly wasting my time, all the more reason to rate the service as 1.  
Display posts from previous:   Sort by: