How would you rate Aeria Games Service?

5 (Excellent)
14%59 Votes
4
8%34 Votes
3
13%57 Votes
2
13%54 Votes
1 (Poor)
50%204 Votes
Total Votes :: 408 Votes
Author Message

XsnipergirlX

GameSage: Soldier Front
XsnipergirlX
Joined
09 Dec 2010
Posts
4497
Location
Mini Chinatown Canada
PostedJul 29, 2013 2:32 pm
AeriaGames GMs with Soldier Front is doing alright. It's just I feel theres a gap between developers and Aeria and the developers aren't listening. We just recently lost a GM because he left and he was the community guy his job was to be on the forums and hear us out. So now Team Action needs a new guy -hint- to take over his position because he was amazing.

Advertisement

Killa_1112

Rank 5.1
Killa_1112
Joined
13 Aug 2008
Posts
10580
Location
United Kingdom
PostedJul 29, 2013 3:23 pm
TeamAeriaISOK wrote:
splasher__ wrote:
GoLycku wrote:
They've been doing this feedback thread for 5 years

nothing has changed

l0l0l0l00l0l  

Actually the votes have got worse  


If the votes get worse as you say, why did/does AGE continue to grow Very Happy ?  
Ok, il bite the trollbait.

It doesn't. They just want you to think it does.

I knew 3x as many forum lurkers when i first took real interest in the forums. They were also a lot more enlightening than they are now. Back when people like Dajess and Avyn actually gave constructive advice to Aeria before they just gave up because NOBODY LISTENED TO THEM.

There were more people ingame and on the forums 3 years ago. Don;t let them tell you its growing.

- Courtesy of the Great Avyn

TeamAeriaISOK

Rank 0
TeamAeriaISOK
Joined
28 Jul 2013
Posts
64
Location
New York City, NY United States
PostedJul 29, 2013 3:53 pm
Killa_1112 wrote:
TeamAeriaISOK wrote:
splasher__ wrote:
GoLycku wrote:
They've been doing this feedback thread for 5 years

nothing has changed

l0l0l0l00l0l  

Actually the votes have got worse  


If the votes get worse as you say, why did/does AGE continue to grow Very Happy ?  
Ok, il bite the trollbait.

It doesn't. They just want you to think it does.

I knew 3x as many forum lurkers when i first took real interest in the forums. They were also a lot more enlightening than they are now. Back when people like Dajess and Avyn actually gave constructive advice to Aeria before they just gave up because NOBODY LISTENED TO THEM.

There were more people ingame and on the forums 3 years ago. Don;t let them tell you its growing.  


Okay... and it wasn't bait... it was an actual question. I was curious since I'm new here and don't really know much, thank you though. Smile

Killa_1112

Rank 5.1
Killa_1112
Joined
13 Aug 2008
Posts
10580
Location
United Kingdom
PostedJul 29, 2013 4:07 pm
TeamAeriaISOK wrote:
Killa_1112 wrote:
TeamAeriaISOK wrote:
splasher__ wrote:
GoLycku wrote:
They've been doing this feedback thread for 5 years

nothing has changed

l0l0l0l00l0l  

Actually the votes have got worse  


If the votes get worse as you say, why did/does AGE continue to grow Very Happy ?  
Ok, il bite the trollbait.

It doesn't. They just want you to think it does.

I knew 3x as many forum lurkers when i first took real interest in the forums. They were also a lot more enlightening than they are now. Back when people like Dajess and Avyn actually gave constructive advice to Aeria before they just gave up because NOBODY LISTENED TO THEM.

There were more people ingame and on the forums 3 years ago. Don;t let them tell you its growing.  


Okay... and it wasn't bait... it was an actual question. I was curious since I'm new here and don't really know much, thank you though. Smile  
You have been banned at least once and have a name like that.

And you expect me to believe you are not trolling?

- Courtesy of the Great Avyn

TeamAeriaISOK

Rank 0
TeamAeriaISOK
Joined
28 Jul 2013
Posts
64
Location
New York City, NY United States
PostedJul 29, 2013 4:29 pm
Killa_1112 wrote:
TeamAeriaISOK wrote:
Killa_1112 wrote:
TeamAeriaISOK wrote:
splasher__ wrote:
GoLycku wrote:
They've been doing this feedback thread for 5 years

nothing has changed

l0l0l0l00l0l  

Actually the votes have got worse  


If the votes get worse as you say, why did/does AGE continue to grow Very Happy ?  
Ok, il bite the trollbait.

It doesn't. They just want you to think it does.

I knew 3x as many forum lurkers when i first took real interest in the forums. They were also a lot more enlightening than they are now. Back when people like Dajess and Avyn actually gave constructive advice to Aeria before they just gave up because NOBODY LISTENED TO THEM.

There were more people ingame and on the forums 3 years ago. Don;t let them tell you its growing.  


Okay... and it wasn't bait... it was an actual question. I was curious since I'm new here and don't really know much, thank you though. Smile  
You have been banned at least once and have a name like that.

And you expect me to believe you are not trolling?  


I have never been ,"perma", banned though. No, I am not trolling, I am simply saying what I believe. My feelings toward a particular group changed, therefore my name has changed, and will continue to change over time.

Killa_1112

Rank 5.1
Killa_1112
Joined
13 Aug 2008
Posts
10580
Location
United Kingdom
PostedJul 29, 2013 4:38 pm
TeamAeriaISOK wrote:
Killa_1112 wrote:
TeamAeriaISOK wrote:
Killa_1112 wrote:
TeamAeriaISOK wrote:
splasher__ wrote:
GoLycku wrote:
They've been doing this feedback thread for 5 years

nothing has changed

l0l0l0l00l0l  

Actually the votes have got worse  


If the votes get worse as you say, why did/does AGE continue to grow Very Happy ?  
Ok, il bite the trollbait.

It doesn't. They just want you to think it does.

I knew 3x as many forum lurkers when i first took real interest in the forums. They were also a lot more enlightening than they are now. Back when people like Dajess and Avyn actually gave constructive advice to Aeria before they just gave up because NOBODY LISTENED TO THEM.

There were more people ingame and on the forums 3 years ago. Don;t let them tell you its growing.  


Okay... and it wasn't bait... it was an actual question. I was curious since I'm new here and don't really know much, thank you though. Smile  
You have been banned at least once and have a name like that.

And you expect me to believe you are not trolling?  


I have never been ,"perma", banned though. No, I am not trolling, I am simply saying what I believe. My feelings toward a particular group changed, therefore my name has changed, and will continue to change over time.  
I remain skeptical.

- Courtesy of the Great Avyn

Keikain

Rank 3
Keikain
Joined
15 May 2009
Posts
1165
Location
United States
PostedJul 29, 2013 5:04 pm
I've gotta go with a two this month-- mostly voting about Scarlet Blade. There have certainly been improvements. Communication is better, the new update and the very brief change in free loot box were nice to see. You're even stepping things up with events a bit, which is nice.

The way the item mall and promotions have been handled, though, is downright disappointing. There's still so many ladders and gambling ladders at that. Look, unlike a lot of people, I don't find much point in complaining about lucky boxes. I understand it's a pretty standard part of a lot of F2P models.

However, tiered spending events should be more focused on guaranteeing returns for money spent. When I see tiers (especially ladders), where players are asked to pay $300 for a chance at an item, that's practically shameful. It's things like this that make me uncomfortable even thinking about spending on SB. But, I sure am not going to support that kind of nonsense, especially given how much it inflates the in-game economy (even the lowest safeguards are priced around 1k gold).

Focus more on running tiered spenders like the one currently running, please.

Gi1gu1im

Rank 3
Gi1gu1im
Joined
22 Jan 2013
Posts
1113
Location
No. United States
PostedJul 29, 2013 5:28 pm

Re: Feedback Poll 07/24/13

Bizarro wrote:
-not Superman-  


What have you done to Superman?





I demand answers Bizarro. I'll get the rest of the Justice League in on this. I'll do it.

Oberonu

Rank 3
Oberonu
Joined
02 Apr 2008
Posts
1145
Location
Yulee United States
PostedJul 30, 2013 12:13 pm
3. Still room for improvement as always and not as good as it used to be, however things seem to be moving in the right direction so things moving forward.

Om nom nom nom! "You want me to give up? I've never learned how to. You do it first so that I know what it is, then I might consider it."

Aznteck

Rank 5.1
Aznteck
Joined
15 Mar 2010
Posts
7520
Location
Shibuya Japan
PostedJul 30, 2013 12:56 pm
Same reasons as the last time you asked.
Same vote you get.

Display posts from previous:   Sort by: