50%204 Votes
Total Votes :: 408 Votes

Ciega.

Rank 3
PostedJul 26, 2013 4:52 pm
Killa_1112 wrote:
Mindworms wrote:
Fun fact:

Most of the people who voted one had their accounts banned or deleted. This thread is roughly half as big as it should be, because deletions result in all the comments they may have made disappearing out of the forum servers.

As far as I can tell all this thread was designed to do was identify dissenters and ban them.

So I voted 5, because I love aeria.  
Fun Fact: Obvious troll is obvious.  
OH WAIT.

Killa gets banned all the time for no reason. I edit my earlier statement.

Ciega wrote:
Despite Aeria hating the truth, they do let you criticize them openly in the feedback polls. (Unless you're Killa_1112. Then Aeria hates you. <3)  
Advertisement

Iressa

Rank 1
Iressa
PostedJul 26, 2013 5:06 pm   Last edited by Iressa on Jul 26, 2013 6:08 pm. Edited 1 time in total
Grand Fantasia - 2
I would give only 1 but I must admit GMs are actually trying. Tickets are resolved quickly and I believe they do their best....

BUT

the PM is doing TERRIBLE job...is there a word for worse than terrible? Thanks PMLance for ruining our economy, making terrible ladders and making the game unejoyable. Clay prices raised to more than double in past 1-2 months, fortification stuff also, whole economy is messed up. I remember buying mfi2 for 2500g not so long ago, now it is what? 8k? Tiers have become ridiculous. Clay tables are re-used every few days, rates are very sad and u keep lowering the items quantities. Community has been complaining, people are quitting and instead of showing some effort to fix it, you keep making it worse and worse. Why dont you milk people more and call GF PAY TO PLAY game? Sounds good to you huh? Wink Oh and todays bugged table...*claps*

*waits to get banned for saying her opinion*

spacefire11

Rank 5.1
spacefire11
PostedJul 26, 2013 5:47 pm
Gm 5
Pm -6

The reason because people love aeria is because they always listen too the community

WoodPecker.

Rank 5
WoodPecker.
PostedJul 26, 2013 6:35 pm

rc

ok, so i have sent in a few surveys from the past. heres my suggestion. why dont you actually look at them and improve. i never see any difference from all the problems i send in?

they say its not aerias fault, but on soldierfront, from what i can gather, when our last pm left, all the updates turned horrible.

splasher__

Rank 5.1
splasher__
PostedJul 26, 2013 6:55 pm
Uno.

LoveTeamAeria

Rank 4
LoveTeamAeria
PostedJul 26, 2013 7:01 pm
Game I represent : Shaiya US/OS/EN

What I voted : Well, its quite obvious, I voted a 5. There are so many,"negative nancies," that even if I did not love aeria I could not have given AGE a 1 or a 2, people need to be more positive!( negativity gives you wrinkles and frown lines(not literally) ).

With that being said, I voted a 5 because I have seen more attention given to the players; I have seen in-game GM activity, which does not happen too often. I have seen GM/PM interaction in SB, the more often it happens, the better. Effort is key. In order to achieve results one must put forth effort. The staff at Aeria have obviously done that, or else we would have new staff, not just those moving to new games, they would get fired, but fortunately, that is not the case! Of course there is room for improvement, there is room for improvement for the person who is reading this comment, there is room for improvement all over the world. Point : Nothings perfect. The point of this world is knowing what it feels like to be in another persons shoes. Understand their challenges, and broaden your scope, and overall outlook on life and have fun with it. I forgot to mention, If you believe certain changes must be made that will benefit the community and will benefit AGE, here is where you should apply : http://about.aeriagames.com/en/jobs Oh and remember that, being positive is the best way to be successful. ( my opinion )

Slogan :TEAMAERIAISOK

dxpoo

Rank 4
dxpoo
PostedJul 26, 2013 7:10 pm
LoveTeamAeria wrote:

What I voted : Well, its quite obvious, I voted a 5. There are so many,"negative nancies," that even if I did not love aeria I could not have given AGE a 1 or a 2, people need to be more positive!( negativity gives you wrinkles and frown lines(not literally) ).

With that being said, I voted a 5 because I have seen more attention given to the players; I have seen in-game GM activity, which does not happen too often. I have seen GM/PM interaction in SB, the more often it happens, the better. Effort is key. In order to achieve results one must put forth effort. The staff at Aeria have obviously done that, or else we would have new staff, not just those moving to new games, they would get fired, but fortunately, that is not the case! Of course there is room for improvement, there is room for improvement for the person who is reading this comment, there is room for improvement all over the world. Point : Nothings perfect. The point of this world is knowing what it feels like to be in another persons shoes. Understand their challenges, and broaden your scope, and overall outlook on life and have fun with it. I forgot to mention, If you believe certain changes must be made that will benefit the community and will benefit AGE, here is where you should apply : http://about.aeriagames.com/en/jobs Oh and remember that, being positive is the best way to be successful. ( my opinion )

Judging by your name i wouldnt expect you to give below a 5 lol. (Not stating aeria is bad etc)

LoveTeamAeria

Rank 4
LoveTeamAeria
PostedJul 26, 2013 7:13 pm
dxpoo wrote:
LoveTeamAeria wrote:

Judging by your name i wouldnt expect you to give below a 5 lol. (Not stating aeria is bad etc)  

Cool

HellStormTitan

Rank 3
HellStormTitan
PostedJul 26, 2013 7:36 pm
Alright, as a last minute score, ill give a 3 for:

-Update went through, and it was a pretty good update releasing a total of 6 gears
-Weekend events return
-Aeria refunding players who spent in the recent Cape promo that failed.

Good job.

snowfox4life

Rank 3
snowfox4life
PostedJul 26, 2013 9:55 pm
a small suggestion that would greatly improve the results of the next feedback poll. hire a few new GMs whose only purpose is to interact with the community. spend some time in game and holding events, always posting everything on forums and monitoring the shoutboxes. if you did this it would increase your approval rating by at least 2 points.