13%54 Votes
1 (Poor)
50%204 Votes
Total Votes :: 408 Votes

BFencerMusashi

Rank 1
BFencerMusashi
PostedJul 26, 2013 9:24 am
i vote 3 because aeria is doing pretty well on most games, but TRULY neglecting dynasty warriors online. Missing patch notes, unruly promotions with defective payouts and bugs that lasted for months still not fixed: kunlun mountains and item drop, along with a level cap that hasnt been raised and items fixed on +7 when other servers have it up to +9.

Advertisement

IAmOreos

Rank 1
PostedJul 26, 2013 9:27 am
My issue with Aeria Games is whether they have there priorities straight. I'm a soldier Front 1 player and i think they just don't do enough in there power to get the game back to it's prime. They should focus less on things such as Tier spenders and really get dragon flys attention to maybe put some stuff that will keep old players around and get new ones to come and stay. If you look at USF and KSF in comparison they COMPLETELY destroy our SF in it's content and gameplay.

The signature is from an old game i used to play :). Hola ESSPARTANOO!

sdsdssdsds

Rank 3
PostedJul 26, 2013 10:20 am
cmstache wrote:
Short_Amigo wrote:
b)Be more informative - especially with status of bugs. Put it this way: when a player reports a bug, and it's a confirmed bug, we want to know if the devs are working on it or not. The current bug report is a step in the right direction, but nothing came from it, and it's just dead in the water right now. Personally, here's what I want to know:

1)Current bug (Name of bug)
2)Status (fixed/not fixed/working on it)
3)When Devs were informed of bug
4)Last time followed up

I've been asking for some kind of system like this for at least a year now. There's ABSOLUTELY NO REASON the GMs can't at least do this. It's solve about 75% of the complaints they deal with on a daily basis.  

The only GM who actually did this to a great extent is GMHadouken and he is long gone.

PS: when your own GS's say something is wrong. Something is obviously wrong.

snowfox4life

Rank 3
snowfox4life
PostedJul 26, 2013 11:08 am
sdsdssdsds wrote:
cmstache wrote:
Short_Amigo wrote:
b)Be more informative - especially with status of bugs. Put it this way: when a player reports a bug, and it's a confirmed bug, we want to know if the devs are working on it or not. The current bug report is a step in the right direction, but nothing came from it, and it's just dead in the water right now. Personally, here's what I want to know:

4)Last time followed up

I've been asking for some kind of system like this for at least a year now. There's ABSOLUTELY NO REASON the GMs can't at least do this. It's solve about 75% of the complaints they deal with on a daily basis.  

The only GM who actually did this to a great extent is GMHadouken and he is long gone.

Hadouken is a Shaiya GM now, or at least he was logged into shaiya as a GM not too long ago

Burnanating

Rank 4
Burnanating
PostedJul 26, 2013 11:10 am
infernape276 wrote:
Right now, a major bug is in Grand Fantasia involving Alchemy. Enough said.

Result: 1  

It's not even a major bug. They just mixed up the tables. You're making it seem like it's a bigger deal then what it actually is.

sdsdssdsds

Rank 3
PostedJul 26, 2013 11:15 am
snowfox4life wrote:
sdsdssdsds wrote:
cmstache wrote:
Short_Amigo wrote:

4)Last time followed up

Hadouken is a Shaiya GM now, or at least he was logged into shaiya as a GM not too long ago  

He left Aeria. Check again.

jadenyuki84

Rank 5
jadenyuki84
PostedJul 26, 2013 11:23 am

Ratings

1. Aeria Staff can't rely on each others. Passes blame on someone else???
http://www.aeriagames.com/forums/en/viewtopic.php?t=2042859&start=140

GMHigherCalibur wrote:
Okay, so what needs to be clarified here is, when I was making this promotion, I was told that all of those capes would be fine to give out. I was assured that they were all working properly and so I trusted by co-workers and sent the promotion out. When I tested the capes myself (to take the screenshots) I noticed the 4 capes that were removed from the promo could not be equipped, meaning that they were locked in the US version of the game.  

2. Resulting to False Advertisements
http://www.aeriagames.com/forums/en/viewtopic.php?t=2032885
http://www.aeriagames.com/forums/en/viewtopic.php?t=2042859

3. Need GMs that know the game they are handling, plays the game and focus on one game and not multiple games.

Aszune

Rank 4
Aszune
PostedJul 26, 2013 3:08 pm
I'm speaking for Last Chaos here.

All LC Veterans know by now that the game is hollow. Several standard fixes have been begged, requested, asked, nagged, spammed for years, and yet those have not been done. What I did see is expansion of level caps and new worlds to farm them, as well as affinity systems (which is a bonus) and so on.

The problem here is rather that the game has so many issues and imbalanced that the average player can't do anything else than relying on items bought or crafted by AP. Whilst I do get that's probably the whole point of this Free2Play Market Model, I must emphasize that this does not increase the value of the game, but rather decreases it.

We did not ask for New Classes that aren't even "new', but rather a slightly altered version of a current class. We want this game fixed. Whilst Aeria does blame (and sometimes it is sound) the developpers for the 'broken' content, I believe it up to them to form the right partners when it comes to offering games. Clearly, most games here are semi-broken all due to Broken Communication.

As for the AP part. Overall, the pricing of items in terms of AP is too high. I would like to spend money to get to the last tiers to have enough AP to be able to items that aren't crappy. But then I'm thinking: "60 Euros just to qualify to receive that particular PIECE of the item I wish to get?! Is this worth giving up x euros of food, x euros of clothes is this worth to skim down certain basic luxuries?", when money is flowing in out of nothing, I do spend that. But the reality is that we all are merely humans with limited income and other costs to provide, including but not limited to housing, food, basic necessities, and so on. And the reward of acquiring that certain overpriced AP item (that is merely a miniscule part of the goal you wish to accomplish) is simply not worth the cost of giving up or skimming down on other basic expenses of our real lives.

TL;DR:
Game: Fix it, don't add more hollowing content. Stop blaming the devs, work on your partnerships and contacts, or this business will continue to have issues.
AP: Overpriced, not worth skimming down the basic real life expenses.

There you have your feedback, now consider it, evaluate it, and make use of it.

itst

Rank 4
itst
PostedJul 26, 2013 3:46 pm   Last edited by itst on Jul 26, 2013 3:52 pm. Edited 1 time in total

Haven't bought AP for like 8 months now, nuff said.

koetjeblad

Rank 2
koetjeblad
PostedJul 26, 2013 3:47 pm
Is this feedback poll even serious? I can't (don't want to) vote higher than 1.