NikD_ wrote:
I dont know why this even exists because nobody listens  

its to make it look like they actually give a crap

pokemonlight

Rank 1
pokemonlight
PostedJul 25, 2013 6:46 pm
Give it a 3 right now.

1. DMO finally go a new nice GM (GM Lalasa) who takes a look at the forum and the shoutbox at least once a day. Welcome, hope you stay long Smile

2. Had to contact the support because of bugged update of DMO. They answer really quick, that's great.
The people who lost Tsukaimon eggs and Demon Coins told them what they lost and some of them got their items back on the next maintenance. But some poeple didn't, and there begins the annoying part.

The person who was talking to me refuses to believe that a bugfix can go wrong. The log said the I got my Tsukaimon egg back. But I didn't! Seems like Joymax didn't control that it's really there and were just working down a list of names or let run a script. The log only says that an command was used.
The support didn't believe me and said I want to betray and get something twice. But my innocence can be proven by 100% when Joymax takes a look into my log. I never sold/dropped/traded my Tsukaimon egg and don't have an egg somwhere in my inventory. The only Tsukaimon I have is traded from another user!
And I'm not the only one whose items are still missing, so there are enough evidences that things go wrong. But the support still says:"No, you just want to betray.", and marked my ticket as spam instead of thinking. Thank you.

So poke Joymax with a lance or give me my 700AP back! That is my money and you don't have the right to keep it if I don't get the stuff I payed for!

Btw., other user get the message that they are still working on it. Yeah.. sure.. for 3 weeks now... I don't know if there are more people who are accused to betray, since not everyone is writing on the DMO forums.

Draven991

Rank 0
Draven991
PostedJul 25, 2013 7:23 pm

Usually I vote a 1, but I like the little helper packages you get in Shaiya now every so many levels that you can utilize. I might have voted a 3 for that, but supposedly you guys are/will be selling Legend Canta gear in tiers? /Facepalm. We've only been telling you for years that we never want to see that in game, specifically from promos.

visimpact

Rank 0
visimpact
Stevenson Ranch, California United States
PostedJul 25, 2013 9:10 pm

I LOVE SF

SOLDIER FRONT IS DA SHIZNIT
KEEP IT UP HOMES!

KylieghRein

Rank 2
KylieghRein
PostedJul 25, 2013 9:42 pm

My honest feedback

I will give you a 1 every single time you put up this feedback poll, until you fix the website. I haven't seen an official word on this any shape or form, not an ackowledgement of the issues or a status updates of the fixes. It's actually pretty sad in my opinion. People couldn't even post in the forums for 6-7 hours and yet there is still nothing about the problems...

Ranting doesn't seem to serve a purpose in this regard but believe me I could write a freaking book about how much this drives me crazy. It's pretty obvious that when there's a gap in communication, there's a 99.9% the void is going to be filled with something negative. And the gifs/pictures that have substituted a real answer for about 4+ months do not amuse me, but rather make me roll my eyes and scoff at the unprofessionalism.

As for GF, as always you get a 3. The GM team is awesome, the GS team is pretty good, and applications have opened up again. BUT I hate hate hate hate bonus ladders. I consider them a cheap cop out, and I see no mathematical benefit to the players or economy from them as a replacement for the tiers. I can't think of a single person who prefers bonus ladders over tiered spenders. Our economy is not in the best of shape, and an actual Tiered Spender again (on weekendly basis) would be awesome. Semi Kudos to the Throwback Thursday promotion btw. Overall it's not great but it could be worse.

redmagicia1

Rank 2
redmagicia1
PostedJul 25, 2013 10:03 pm
Technature wrote:
One out of five for knowingly scamming people and preventing game sages from warning people that the reward for the tiered spender might not work.

Surprise, it doesn't.

I'd list the many, many, MANY other problems, but you've already proven to pretty much everyone that you don't care.  

saddest part is we are actually more surprised when they do actually show even the slightest bit of caring

thats when u know something is wrong

Mocarze

GameSage: Eden Eternal
Mocarze
PostedJul 26, 2013 12:50 am
Hire more GMs. Either there aren't enough at all and they're all overworked, or they aren't doing the work they need to be doing. Every month the effort put in by the GM team for each game seems to decrease, and my effort into these monthly feedbacks is waning to null.

Ciega.

Rank 3
PostedJul 26, 2013 12:52 am
1. DWO Promotion was a complete scam. Nuff' said.