I have several negative points to make.
-A.V.A since the patch in mid june, that 99% of the community is against, there hasn't been any official statement about it, the least you could do is adress it. Players are leaving everyday and im pretty sure your stats speak for itself, ive been noting that less people are playing and mainly the ap buyers are staying. Trust me when i say they will eventually leave when they notice most free players left.
-DMO, while GMLalasa has made an effort in keeping things a bit more controlled, theres still a lot to be done. The game has a huge playerbase on our dedicated server, it has more players than some of the exclusive AGE games. Unless the rate of money the game gives to AGE ,after paying their share to Joymax is really small, i don't see why there isn't more support on it. Joymax is pretty bad at making games survive so long, suprises me how DMO is still alive, but i do dream of a day when they give up on the game and AGE picks up on it with the same prices but better promotions.
-Browser games, same statement as marksteele, stop releasing games that don't have exclusive AGE servers. I'm not on AGE to play a game with people from another company, i wanna play exclusively with AGE members. The last game was alright, but this small thing made me give up on it after 5 minutes of trying it out. The browser portfolio is pretty weak at this point, not even the crazy wartune and ddtank promotions will keep it running forever, eventually people will give up to pay those prices.
- Scarlet Blade, had so much potential and its such a shame to see the state the game is. Truth be told, it had a lot of bad luck with server issues and database problems, but the part that AGE controls such as marketing and promotions has been downhill since the launch to the point players that do like the game are giving up because they can't keep up. A game that is mainly pvp oriented can't have items such as SG's that pretty much give a certain max enhancement gear on the IM and not have them available as drops in game. And lets not get started on the stupid prices on high tiers.
- Gamesages having names such as grapesage or things like that, i honestly think that looks ridiculous and kinda makes the program seem a bit less of a serious program.
- The lack of new games coming to AGE, during the summer is the perfect time to start building a community for a new game release in the fall.
Few positives point that made me vote 2 instead of 1:
- The summer events
- Good GMs who can actually be a support for their costumers (not all of them, not at all).
- Good in game events by the GM team on some games i play.