13%54 Votes
1 (Poor)
50%204 Votes
Total Votes :: 408 Votes

trainer772

Rank 5
trainer772
PostedJul 24, 2013 12:29 pm

Resigned from GS for a reason. AVA going downhill.

Advertisement

sdsdssdsds

Rank 3
PostedJul 24, 2013 12:30 pm
1 I would give you guys worse because honestly at this point that's what you deserve. 1 doesn't do it justice.

Let me explain. Very poor management, along with unprofessional staff that belittle volunteers who are trying TO HELP the games that you currently have excel, yet are not treated with respect. In more than one occasion have I seen staff treat the GS volunteers like dirt, even as to so far belittle suicidal people, which proves there is obviously something wrong here.

Example #1 in this area instead of finding out instances of improper behavior random GS's get kicked from teams for no apparent reason then get belittled by staff.

Example #2 Mind you, but I've dealt with GS's that should have lost their tags LONG before but lasted at least 3-4 months on the team after due to that they were "friends" with staff. It took us 3-4 months to get rid of that guy who has not only had behavioral issues, but would probably more suitable on the TV special "To Catch A Predator" due to behavioral nonsense that i've witnessed. Google it if you have no idea what I'm talking about.

Another thing lets see you talk about customer service, but now I count more than one occassion that a staff member has acted out of line, for example this is really what happened.

A GS volunteer asks staff how to help a player who cant post on the forums. Instead of FINDING the way to help said player mind you who is probably paying good money to help support games I see that staff is going on about "Oh I don't know to help them, and then leaves afk to go grab a beer". Let me get something straight about this matter, if you had this type of attitude or mentality in ANY OTHER customer service job you'd probably be fired right on the spot. What is really disgusting about this matter is they didn't even attempt to help the player to see what the issue is.

Example #2 Player has complained about not being able to leave battleground. Instead of helping the player get out of this area easily, Staff starts cursing him out before telling him to log out. Maybe if you actually hired competent mature people to work here, a lot of these games would be doing better than in their current state.

Don't tell me to ticket these incidents as I already did and so far nothing has been done about after a month of these tickets instead they put it as "resolved" yet that person is still there probably doing the same thing that they always do and not giving a @#@$.

I know for a fact that the games I've been most active on are going downhill fast because staff keeps getting moved around, and that's due to very very poor management skills. I'd honestly suggest getting rid of some of them, and finding competent people to do the job correctly that they were assigned to do.

2 more facts you can keep saying how wrong I am in these matters, but even players who I had gotten into trouble before still respect me A LOT and that's saying a lot.

2nd fact I don't know why people keep comparing Nexon to Aeria saying that Nexon is terrible when I was there helping them out about 3 years ago. Not only did I get entered in some sort of contest that won me a free shipped limited edition t-shirt from them, but I actually got a hand written letter from staff thanking me for my hard work helping the community grow as a whole, which I can't honestly say the same about here.

PS: Don't delete this post because it's my opinion.

Mr.Foxter

Rank 0
Mr.Foxter
PostedJul 24, 2013 12:31 pm
I voted a 3 because it wasnt really the best nor was it the worst its like a 50/50 not bad and not so good at the same time,AGE can improve a lot on this they just need to reach out to every person not just those who maybe buy ap.its still a great community Smile

sdsdssdsds

Rank 3
PostedJul 24, 2013 12:33 pm
trainer772 wrote:

Resigned from GS for a reason. AVA going downhill.  

I also resigned from my position long ago too due to similar issues in the department.

LoveTeamAeria

Rank 4
LoveTeamAeria
PostedJul 24, 2013 12:34 pm
sdsdssdsds wrote:
1 I would give you guys worse because honestly at this point that's what you deserve. 1 doesn't do it justice.

Let me explain. Very poor management, along with unprofessional staff that belittle volunteers who are trying TO HELP the games that you currently have excel, yet are not treated with respect. In more than one occasion have I seen staff treat the GS volunteers like dirt, even as to so far belittle suicidal people, which proves there is obviously something wrong here.

Example #1 in this area instead of finding out instances of improper behavior random GS's get kicked from teams for no apparent reason then get belittled by staff.

Example #2 Mind you, but I've dealt with GS's that should have lost their tags LONG before but lasted at least 3-4 months on the team after due to that they were "friends" with staff. It took us 3-4 months to get rid of that guy who has not only had behavioral issues, but would probably more suitable on the TV special "To Catch A Predator" due to behavioral nonsense that i've witnessed. Google it if you have no idea what I'm talking about.

Another thing lets see you talk about customer service, but now I count more than one occassion that a staff member has acted out of line, for example this is really what happened.

A GS volunteer asks staff how to help a player who cant post on the forums. Instead of FINDING the way to help said player mind you who is probably paying good money to help support games I see that staff is going on about "Oh I don't know to help them, and then leaves afk to go grab a beer". Let me get something straight about this matter, if you had this type of attitude or mentality in ANY OTHER customer service job you'd probably be fired right on the spot. What is really disgusting about this matter is they didn't even attempt to help the player to see what the issue is.

Example #2 Player has complained about not being able to leave battleground. Instead of helping the player get out of this area easily, Staff starts cursing him out before telling him to log out. Maybe if you actually hired competent mature people to work here, a lot of these games would be doing better than in their current state.

Don't tell me to ticket these incidents as I already did and so far nothing has been done about after a month of these tickets instead they put it as "resolved" yet that person is still there probably doing the same thing that they always do and not giving a @#@$.

I know for a fact that the games I've been most active on are going downhill fast because staff keeps getting moved around, and that's due to very very poor management skills. I'd honestly suggest getting rid of some of them, and finding competent people to do the job correctly that they were assigned to do.

2 more facts you can keep saying how wrong I am in these matters, but even players who I had gotten into trouble before still respect me A LOT and that's saying a lot.

2nd fact I don't know why people keep comparing Nexon to Aeria saying that Nexon is terrible when I was there helping them out about 3 years ago. Not only did I get entered in some sort of contest that won me a free shipped limited edition t-shirt from them, but I actually got a hand written letter from staff thanking me for my hard work helping the community grow as a whole, which I can't honestly say the same about here.

Wowzer

Mr.Foxter

Rank 0
Mr.Foxter
PostedJul 24, 2013 12:42 pm
LoveTeamAeria wrote:
sdsdssdsds wrote:

Wowzer  

couldn't agree moar

jotasnake

Diamond Founder: Aura Kingdom
jotasnake
PostedJul 24, 2013 12:45 pm
I have several negative points to make.

-A.V.A since the patch in mid june, that 99% of the community is against, there hasn't been any official statement about it, the least you could do is adress it. Players are leaving everyday and im pretty sure your stats speak for itself, ive been noting that less people are playing and mainly the ap buyers are staying. Trust me when i say they will eventually leave when they notice most free players left.

-DMO, while GMLalasa has made an effort in keeping things a bit more controlled, theres still a lot to be done. The game has a huge playerbase on our dedicated server, it has more players than some of the exclusive AGE games. Unless the rate of money the game gives to AGE ,after paying their share to Joymax is really small, i don't see why there isn't more support on it. Joymax is pretty bad at making games survive so long, suprises me how DMO is still alive, but i do dream of a day when they give up on the game and AGE picks up on it with the same prices but better promotions.

-Browser games, same statement as marksteele, stop releasing games that don't have exclusive AGE servers. I'm not on AGE to play a game with people from another company, i wanna play exclusively with AGE members. The last game was alright, but this small thing made me give up on it after 5 minutes of trying it out. The browser portfolio is pretty weak at this point, not even the crazy wartune and ddtank promotions will keep it running forever, eventually people will give up to pay those prices.

- Scarlet Blade, had so much potential and its such a shame to see the state the game is. Truth be told, it had a lot of bad luck with server issues and database problems, but the part that AGE controls such as marketing and promotions has been downhill since the launch to the point players that do like the game are giving up because they can't keep up. A game that is mainly pvp oriented can't have items such as SG's that pretty much give a certain max enhancement gear on the IM and not have them available as drops in game. And lets not get started on the stupid prices on high tiers.

- Gamesages having names such as grapesage or things like that, i honestly think that looks ridiculous and kinda makes the program seem a bit less of a serious program.

- The lack of new games coming to AGE, during the summer is the perfect time to start building a community for a new game release in the fall.

Few positives point that made me vote 2 instead of 1:

- The summer events
- Good GMs who can actually be a support for their costumers (not all of them, not at all).
- Good in game events by the GM team on some games i play.

AnimeFan9001

Rank 2
AnimeFan9001
PostedJul 24, 2013 12:50 pm
Prices. Aeria's prices cut out the free player preventing anyone from playing these games without paying through the ***. If you want to earn better feedback, reevaluate your pricing scheme. Have the PM's play through the game as a completely free player w/o any perks and see how they fair. If they can't be competitive in pvp or pve, then obviously they were doing something wrong.

marksteele

Diamond Founder: Aura Kingdom
marksteele
PostedJul 24, 2013 12:53 pm
jotasnake wrote:

- Gamesages having names such as grapesage or things like that, i honestly think that looks ridiculous and kinda makes the program seem a bit less of a serious program.

Depends on your interpretation of the program. To me, the program shouldn't be serious. GS's are JUST and only JUST players. They are given something that stands out so players know where they can go for help. Doing things like renaming tags, although it might be slightly confusing, makes GS's much more approachable to new players. It also makes them see a lot less elitist, and that is always a good thing.

LoveTeamAeria

Rank 4
LoveTeamAeria
PostedJul 24, 2013 12:54 pm
marksteele wrote:
jotasnake wrote:

Depends on your interpretation of the program. To me, the program shouldn't be serious. GS's are JUST and only JUST players. They are given something that stands out so players know where they can go for help. Doing things like renaming tags, although it might be slightly confusing, makes GS's much more approachable to new players. It also makes them see a lot less elitist, and that is always a good thing.  

Agreed