13%57 Votes
13%54 Votes
1 (Poor)
50%204 Votes
Total Votes :: 408 Votes

Bizarro

GameMaster: USA
Bizarro
PostedJul 24, 2013 11:23 am   Last edited by Bizarro on Aug 23, 2013 12:02 pm. Edited 1 time in total

Feedback Poll 07/24/13

The topic is: How would you rate Aeria Games Service?

5 is considered the best rating.
1 is considered the worst rating.

You are free to decide on your own what exactly this means.
You are free to post here any details that you would like to share.
Please feel free to state whether you have seen any changes in the past 30 days, and what you think about them.

The overall score of this poll, as well as a summary of the comments posted will be given to management.

Note: Random AP rewards may be given to accounts that post comments.

---Additional Information---

We will be sending out email surveys again this month. We will be using survey monkey, and the email should look something like this:

Subject: Aeria Games Customer Survey
Body: Aeria Games is conducting a monthly survey, and your response would be appreciated. You're email was chosen because you have submitted a service request in the past 30 days.

Here is a link to the survey:
http://www.surveymonkey.com/s.aspx

This link is uniquely tied to this survey and your email address. Please do not forward this message.

Thanks for your participation!

Please note: If you do not wish to receive further emails from us, please click the link below, and you will be automatically removed from our mailing list.
http://www.surveymonkey.com/optout.aspx

Advertisement

LoveTeamAeria

Rank 4
LoveTeamAeria
PostedJul 24, 2013 11:28 am   Last edited by LoveTeamAeria on Jul 26, 2013 7:03 pm. Edited 4 times in total
Game I represent : Shaiya US/OS/EN

What I voted : Well, its quite obvious, I voted a 5. There are so many,"negative nancies," that even if I did not love aeria I could not have given AGE a 1 or a 2, people need to be more positive!( negativity gives you wrinkles and frown lines(not literally) ).

With that being said, I voted a 5 because I have seen more attention given to the players; I have seen in-game GM activity, which does not happen too often. I have seen GM/PM interaction in SB, the more often it happens, the better. Effort is key. In order to achieve results one must put forth effort. The staff at Aeria have obviously done that, or else we would have new staff, not just those moving to new games, they would get fired, but fortunately, that is not the case! Of course there is room for improvement, there is room for improvement for the person who is reading this comment, there is room for improvement all over the world. Point : Nothings perfect. The point of this world is knowing what it feels like to be in another persons shoes. Understand their challenges, and broaden your scope, and overall outlook on life and have fun with it. I forgot to mention, If you believe certain changes must be made that will benefit the community and will benefit AGE, here is where you should apply : http://about.aeriagames.com/en/jobs Oh and remember that, being positive is the best way to be successful. ( my opinion )

Slogan :TEAMAERIAISOK

spacefire11

Rank 5.1
spacefire11
PostedJul 24, 2013 11:31 am   Last edited by spacefire11 on Jul 24, 2013 11:35 am. Edited 1 time in total
I cri nuw

maximemarcel

Heroic Founder: Soldier Front 2
maximemarcel
PostedJul 24, 2013 11:34 am
i got a problem when i trying to bought AP from paypal at (75%) but if i take other order its workings but i want take 75% but said I already make a payments or failed but was about 2 week agos

Black-Snatchs [SF2] , Steam ID : qc_maxz

iWatchUSleep

Rank 4
PostedJul 24, 2013 11:40 am
Why does this still exist, it's not like you actually do something with the feedback we give to you.

riemerbeets

Rank 1
PostedJul 24, 2013 11:41 am
They are really doing their best (with all those events and such.. Very Happy) And because it's summer, just give them a high FIVE!

and uhm, [GM]Bizarro the link to the survey isn't working for me! It's dutch and it tells me that they searched everywhere but they couldn't find the website with this url.

mr.barrot

Rank 0
PostedJul 24, 2013 12:05 pm
haha nooses feed nback iOS eemak

wweroblox

Rank 5
wweroblox
PostedJul 24, 2013 12:14 pm
iWatchUSleep wrote:
Why does this still exist, it's not like you actually do something with the feedback we give to you.  
Exactly, whats the point?

marksteele

Diamond Founder: Aura Kingdom
marksteele
PostedJul 24, 2013 12:18 pm
gonna go with a 2 this month. Aeria browser needs to stop linking to other games and actually get some aeria exclusive servers. Also MOAR games like wartune.

edit: also of note, sigs still borked

riemerbeets wrote:

and uhm, [GM]Bizarro the link to the survey isn't working for me! It's dutch and it tells me that they searched everywhere but they couldn't find the website with this url.

that link in the topic is an example of the email that you might get from them. The link itself isn't valid

Panderp.

Rank 4
Panderp.
PostedJul 24, 2013 12:22 pm
iWatchUSleep wrote:
cause people vote 1 and then buy 5k AP. What Aeria see is a 5 and not 1.

This is why I don't play DWO