Katniptabby

Rank 0
PostedJul 20, 2013 9:25 pm   Last edited by Katniptabby on Jul 20, 2013 11:55 pm. Edited 1 time in total

issues with wartune

loading issues
ok i am posting this here cause submitting a ticket gets me no where all aeria games technical support says is talk to my isp and unless my isp can single out one game from aeria games to make it not work right i doubt it is my isp so looking for help since the ones that get paid to do it don't know how to do thier job.

ok it takes forever for me to load in wartune and when i finally get in it seems as if i am lagging horriby or on a very slow connection like a 28.8k modem type connection. this is something recent that started since i logged out earlier this morning on the 20th of july. things i've done throughout the day to try and fix it.

1) check for correct version of flash player
2) cleared cache
3) cleared browser cache
4) uninstalled and reinstalled all browser types ( firefox, google chrome, Comitbird, aeria ignite application.
5) uninstalled and reinstalled flash player
6) powered off modem for 45 sec( un plugged) then plugged it back in
7) powered off router for 45 sec ( unn plugged) then plugged it back in
Cool called my ISP to see if any issues in my area ( none)
9) ran some test on other aeria offered games ( scarelet blade, call of gods, golden age, Shaiya pheonix) and same issue that i am having on wartune is not there game works fine no lag nothing.
10) played wartune on other game host ( gameforge.com, Wartune.com, Kongregate.com) no issues.

my PC/ internet specs:

74 gig/sec download
11 gig/sec upload
cable

Operating system: Windows 8 64-bit
Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-3570K CPU @ 3.400GHz 3.80 GHZ
Installed RAM: 8.00 GB
video card: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 670
Advertisement

Brodequin

Rank 0
PostedJul 20, 2013 10:04 pm
I too am having the same Problem and have gone through the steps Katnip has to solve the Problem. after about 10-15 minutes of Loading the game you might get lucky and get into the game if it does not black screen and you have to refresh starting the 10-15 minute Load cycle all over again. Once inside the game good luck opening anything in game to do anything everything you try to open or click takes 10-15 mins.... Now loading Battle Ground it tells me Network connection was lost........

Saveric

GameSage: Aeria Browser
Saveric
PostedJul 21, 2013 12:54 am
Which browser do you use normally. Listed 3 and Ignite. There's gotta be one that you use more than the others.

Also you didn't list clearing flash cache. You can do that here. if you didn't already. After clearing this data some things in game will load slow for the first time. After every maintenance it's advised that you do this for the game.

What ISP do you have as well though? I know of one other person that was having issues with lag today this evening after he logged in. Maybe you two are on a similar ISP, who knows.

Each wartune data from each site that the flash saves is kept separate. So going to other servers you've never been on will load new flash data of the game. If your game data on S3 became corrupt then it would only affect your game on S3.

Since you mentioned wartune.com not having an issue then it's probably something on your end somewhere. Wartune.com and our servers are the same. They are the partner that we get the servers from. It's why Aeria-S1 is listed as S11 in the Cross server rankings because it is Wartune.com's 11th server and they do not have an 11th server. Our S2, S3, and S4 are also from Wartune.com you can see this in the url.

Maxthon is another decent browser if you want to try it out. It has some interesting features. And I've suggested it as well to people that were having lag before with their old browser and they switched to that one and said it was running smoother for them.

mbuzdor2

Rank 0
PostedJul 22, 2013 8:27 am

loading screen

loading screen stuck
Had this issue multiple times, and each time the solution seems to be different. Now, I have an account that is stuck at 38% loading on server 3. SAME ACCOUNT on server 4 gets to 99%. DIFFERENT ACCOUNT, same browser, gets all the way to 100% on both servers 3 and 4... I have tried clearing my cache, cookies, DNS resolution cache, flash cache, all temp files completely (with CCleaner)... Makes no difference. This is crazy, can the devs PLEASE fix this on a permanent basis?

nisksf

Rank 0
nisksf
PostedJul 30, 2013 6:59 pm
Well i had a sort of this problem also.

But then i start using another browser : Opera
Im not lagging anymore and everything load fine give it a try.

And try to download shockwave player.
Sometimes your windows updates can help you also.

zeakro14

Rank 0
PostedAug 12, 2013 12:46 pm
my problem is when i go to load the game it will do one of two thing load perfectly and then stop on the wartune loading thing when you go to open up a shop or bag or it will load to 38% and just stay there