ok i am posting this here cause submitting a ticket gets me no where all aeria games technical support says is talk to my isp and unless my isp can single out one game from aeria games to make it not work right i doubt it is my isp so looking for help since the ones that get paid to do it don't know how to do thier job.
ok it takes forever for me to load in wartune and when i finally get in it seems as if i am lagging horriby or on a very slow connection like a 28.8k modem type connection. this is something recent that started since i logged out earlier this morning on the 20th of july. things i've done throughout the day to try and fix it.
1) check for correct version of flash player
2) cleared cache
3) cleared browser cache
4) uninstalled and reinstalled all browser types ( firefox, google chrome, Comitbird, aeria ignite application.
5) uninstalled and reinstalled flash player
6) powered off modem for 45 sec( un plugged) then plugged it back in
7) powered off router for 45 sec ( unn plugged) then plugged it back in
called my ISP to see if any issues in my area ( none)
9) ran some test on other aeria offered games ( scarelet blade, call of gods, golden age, Shaiya pheonix) and same issue that i am having on wartune is not there game works fine no lag nothing.
10) played wartune on other game host ( gameforge.com, Wartune.com, Kongregate.com) no issues.
my PC/ internet specs:
74 gig/sec download
11 gig/sec upload
Operating system: Windows 8 64-bit
Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-3570K CPU @ 3.400GHz 3.80 GHZ
Installed RAM: 8.00 GB
video card: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 670