fakepow1

Rank 0
fakepow1
PostedJul 20, 2013 9:16 am

About Replicubes and Lucky boxes. Aeria staff. Post the odds

I just want someone at Aeria Games to post the odds. The chances of getting each item on each Replicube and Lucky Box at the Item Mall. I just bought 6 Sweety Candy Replicube (ME) and got x5 Mother's Miracle and x2 (Stack) Beast Bounty. Aeria Staff has said that the chances to get the item we really want has increased. So, what are the odds? I got 6 of a Replicube and it gave me 5x of the same item. I don't know...maybe the chance to get what you want (the costume) are veeeery low or simply NON-EXISTENT. And that. Aeria folks, is scam with our money. From your costumers.

So, i'm waiting someone from Aeria to post the odds of all Replicubes and Lucky boxes, or at least, from this one i tried. Thanks.

By me =)
Advertisement

ccForce

Rank 0
PostedJul 27, 2013 8:13 pm
I agree that they have to list the chances of the boxes. I bought 16 sweet candy replicubes (PU) and none of them had the suit. Instead I got 22 beast bounty and 5 mothers miracle. The beast bounty is useless with 10% more gold dropped from monsters for 20 mins because the gold drop is so low compared to the prices of items on the consignment.

BNuts001

GameSage: Scarlet Blade
BNuts001
PostedAug 07, 2013 8:37 pm
And that, my friends, is proof negative that the Lucky Boxes ought to be renamed Unlucky Boxes. I ain't touching a single one of them. You want an item? Go after it as a single option if available. If not, I guess you'll have to keep hunting mobs until you get it as a drop, assuming it drops at all. I'm a minimal spender, since I think it's strange to spend real money on virtual items, but I know the temptation is still there (like with the Unsealer).

Speaking of the Lingerie Unsealer, has anyone else begun to suspect, as I have, that it is not actually in the Loot Box? After a month of playing I haven't gotten close, nor have I gotten an EXP Booster -- and then with the Star Wars tie-in the announcement says they will add the EXP Booster to the Loot Box. That's when I got really suspicious.